Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221581 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:08 pm
SIR I MOST TELL YOU THE TURTH AM HERE ONLY TO WORK FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE TO BE .YOU PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT ME WHEN YOU ARE READY,BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221582 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:09 pm
rather, how far you have gone with the lawyer, you have to send the money
it please tell me, I want to know
Hope to hear from you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221592 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:37 pm
love is real ok you believe 100% me.remember the Bank
waiting and once they receive the document. my late father money is
be transferred to your account, in the hope to hear from you soon

#221653 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:55 am
EVERYTHING LIFT TO YOU

#223315 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:04 am
Having another try at an earlier victim

This is the Julia that contacted you for some time on the transfer of funds to your account , as mentioned earlier, in my proposal , I send this message to remind you of how I concluded that the transfer of money , know that you showed concern by providing the necessary help you could. I thank you very much for the smallest help that you gave me , and so I intend to pay well for good. I am very successful, with the transfer of the funds that I contact you for help, which is now complete.

I am happy to report that your hearing that my husband and I live in Norway that the transfer is complete . For his part , I get the sum of ($ 500,000,00 ) five hundred thousand U.S. dollars showing concern. Please, I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart , I would have sent this message before , but because of how fast my next trip with my husband went to Norway and since then he mornitors my motion, I drew a check of $ 500,000,00 . dollars in his name , when I succeed with this transfer.

I like you , please contact Rev. Chris Johnson for the collection of this offer. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and for humanity , in order to get compensation came from my true heart.

Contact him through his e - mail address below.
Name: Rev. Chris Johnson

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +221767536965

My dear, I can not take the chance to send mail again as my husband watching my movement.All contact should be between you and the Reverend Chris Johnson.You can send me an email to tell us what he said when you contact him .

Thank you again and God bless you and the whole family.
Sincerely,
Mrs Julia

#223471 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:31 am
From Rev Chris - [email protected]

May the peace of God Almighty be with you.

How are you today i hope you are very fine over there. If so glory be to Almight God. My brother in Christ my name is Rev Chris Johnson of Christ The King Church Dakar Senegal.One Miss Kones once living in the refugee told me about you and how she saw your profile and liked you to help her to come out from the camp and you tried very well to help her but you did not meet up ..later contacted another person who give her the kind help she needed and now is no more living in the refugee camp.The person that helped her take her to his country .. Before .traveled .she droped a massage for you.She told me to give you some amount of money and the money is in our care now .The amount of the money is usd$ 500.000.00. I will send the money to you.But you will send all your information to me including your address and your full name to avoid mistake. Once you send this information i will definitely send the money to you immediately.

You can also call me with this phone number..... +221767536965 for more information.

God bless you as i wait for your mail.
Yours in Chris

#223472 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:32 am
Mr May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family....................Amen
Respect today i here by have no other option than to send you the money which Miss Kones left for you in my care because
.left for me here as evidence to prove that you are the right person and your delivery address is noted to send the cheque to your house.
As soon as i went for the delivery/shipment enquiries D.H.L. on how to post the cheque in regards to your destination and the Korea company I visited them and they gave me different charges based on the weight and country of destination and it is left for you to choose preferable one following the face value of your cheque being $500, 000 (five hundred thousand dollars) and needed diplomatic attention it will arrive in three days.
charged as follows:
Diplomatic House
Delivery Care : 210 euro
Immunity Yellow Tag: 45.euro
10% vat :78 euro
Total :333 euro
My dear try your possible best to see that you send this money to me as soon as you get this mail so that i can go to the DHL office to send you the Cheque before any other things.The total amount is three hundred and thirty three Euro you are to send the money through WESTERN UNION with .Please send me the information you use to send the money to western union through my email address for easy collection

Use this information of my assistant pastors to send the money.

Address No 265 Parcel Dakar Senegal.

First Name.... .... .Umdu.
Last Name.......... ..Sam.
Question......... ok
Answer......... ok

#223579 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 am
My dear you can use this information and send the money by Money express ,......

Address No 265 Parcel Dakar Senegal.

First Name.... .... .Umdu.
Last Name.......... ..Sam.
Question......... ok
Answer......... ok

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or you made the payment with this account information ........................................

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
(SGBS)
BANK ADDRESS.............. 34 YOFF DAKAR SENEGA

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 3 0 0 9 4 2 6 3 3 0

CODE AGENCE............. 01011

RIB............... 09

SWIFT CODE........... SGSNSNDA

CLE............... 2

IBAN............ SN25011 01011 003009426330 09

#223660 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:05 pm
AM STILL WAITING AND REMEMBER IT CAN SOME DAYS TO GET HERE,BUT IF YOU TAKE ON MONEY EXPRESS IT COMES SAME DAY,TAKE BETTER ONE.REV

#223754 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 am
Hello sir today is Monday and bank open you should try and made the payment today and forward me the payment slip so that i will go and send your check to you.You have to try all your best as i am waiting.Rev

#223759 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:29 am
i am waiting with the payment slip

#223941 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:31 am
dear how are you today,have you received your cheque please
as soon as soon as you receive it do let me know

best regard

#224015 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:18 am
dear how are you well the offer is from my heart do not ignor it
ok but if you dont need it no problem

regards

#224017 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:23 am
My dear you can forget about the check and the money ,Rev

#227329 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:00 am
Attention My Dear,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($500.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young girl (Miss. Kones) before she left to Holland. My dear i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my dear

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.
FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:.................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........
In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address ([email protected]) OR([email protected])Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours Sincerely,

Rev .