Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211059 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937667577

Request for Co-operation on a Private Business Relationship

Sir,
I have sent you this email previously but since I did not get any response from you, so am obliged to resend it. I am Lt.Adams Madison of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in an address journal, I am seeking your assistance to evacuate 2 sealed trunk boxes valued at (US$2,500,000.00) in cash, mostly 100 Dollar bills to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service 2016 here in Afghanistan. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up, this is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I am ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings attached. Am afraid that the money will be discovered that is why I urgently need to move this money to you for safe keeping pending the completion of our assignment here in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is a war zone, so I plan on using diplomatic means in shipping the money out as military cargo using diplomatic immunity. if you are interested, I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist me. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter. kindly send an E-mail to: [email protected]/ [email protected]

Signifying your interest by sending the required details below

FULL NAMES......................... .............................. .............................. .........................
CONTACT ADDRESS....................... .............................. .............................. ..........................
TELEPHONE NUMBER/FAX.................... .............................. .........................
OCCUPATION.................... .............................. .............................. .

Note: This is risk free. I will explain further when you respond. I count on your understanding and I would appreciate your urgent response.

Respectfully,

Lt.Adams Madison
4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit
Helmand province, Afghanistan.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211060 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:13 am
Attn: XXX

Sir,
Thanks for your response to my mail and the willingness to assist me with this venture. If we can establish a strong trust within the shortest possible time, this is to inform you about my plan to send the fund to you via cash delivery.This system will be easier for you and me. The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

The fund (US$2.5M) will be shipped to you through the contact details you are going to provide. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now Is to send to me your full details, address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license including your contact phone numbers, The Diplomat will make use of your information to identify you and as a receiver. He will call you immediately he arrives your country's airport. I hope you understand me. Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing OK. But talking about trust!!! We should be able to identify with ourselves like I rightly said by making available to each other our ID proof. I am sending you my Passport ID Copy and a proof of the fund and, so we know what we are doing as this is a life time opportunity for every one involved, also there is no means of you getting into trouble all has been mapped out.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed trunk boxes valuable (Fund) at a location in helmand province when we conducted a foot patrol for counterattack against Afghanistan insurgents and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us. We secretly extracted total cash-value amount for our benefit, this might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, with our links we were able to move the funds out through the help of a Indian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) we were able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package for now, am willing to make available the fund to your possession and in your country within 7 days of confirmation of your capabilities.This mutual partnership is 100% legal,risk and hitch free and for your assistance in handling the project, I will map out 30% for your personal use from the deposit if both parties have agreed to the terms and conditions of this mutual partnership. Your part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to.

But first you have to assure me that you can handle this consignment and keep it in a safe a secure place when you receive it, and that you can be trusted in this endeavor considering the magnitude of this deal, we have to be very low profiled in our transaction and keep this between us till you receive the consignment. Please note the total sum I am shipping to you is 2 sealed trunk boxes (US$2.5M) and am willing to make available the fund to your possession and in your country within 7 days of confirmation of your capabilities. Please due to my status as a US Army Officer, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my country to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by my country government so we are moving it by diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services. FIND ATTACHED COPY OF MY PASSPORT ID

I request you send the following details below:-

1. Full name………………………………….
2. Address…………………………………….
3. Home Telephone #………………………
4. Mobile Telephone #……………………..
5. Age………………………………………….
6. Sex………………………………………….
7. Nationality………………………………….
8. Marital Status……………………………..
9. Occupation………………………………
12. ID Copy (Passport or Drivers License).

I look forward to hearing from you as it is highly imperative, If you got this email please contact me ASAP

Respectfully,

Lt. Adams Madison

4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit
Helmand province, Afghanistan.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211133 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 pm
ATTN: XXX

SIR,

FIND THE ATTACHED COPY OF MY PASSPORT FOR YOUR PERUSAL, CONFIRM TO ME IF YOU GOT SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP AS I HAVE LIMITED TIME FOR THIS OK. CAN YOU CALL ME I NEED TO HEAR FROM THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS SERIOUS, YOU WILL HAVE 30% AFTER THE DEAL IS COMPLETED I ASSURE THIS BUT WE NEED TO SIGN ANY BASED ON THIS DEAL.I NEED TO HAVE A COPY OF YOUR ID PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE ALSO, SEND IT VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT. MAKE SURE TO KEEP THIS DEAL SECRET YOU SHOULD NEVER DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY.

LT. ADAM MADISON
HELMAND PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN.

#211188 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 am
Tel +44-793 766 7577, please send me your ID copy I want to know who am dealing with OK.

#211193 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 am
Please you ask a lot of question, this is global mobile line assigned to us in Afghanistan, I hope with this you are satisfied now, please you are not interested in this deal stop further communication with me let me look for someone that is capable to handle it seems you cannot keep a secret on your own I don't thing I can continue with you, I requested for your ID copy you just want to have everything how can I trust you this funny altitude of your, please give me a break OK. You are not smart enough to handle this. Am sorry

#211198 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 am
This deal is real, call me now if possible and stop asking many question, can you come over to Pakistan Border town with Afghanistan so that we can meet face to face please be serious about this am not joking if you are ready let us proceed. Call me you have the number to reach OK

#211212 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 am
You look very stubborn, simple instruction you cannot follow up, if it is clear from my end why should I ask you to resend it again, can we work together with this your altitude please we should learn to respect each other OK

#223474 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:41 am
Attn: My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success to evacuate 2 sealed trunk boxes valued at (US$5,500,000.00) in cash under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay (South America). Presently I have been moved to Erbil, Kurdish Region Northern.Iraq, as Head of the Intelligence Directorate with the US Army. I’m in charge of all Intelligence networks with our
troops in Iraq.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds (2 sealed trunk boxes) despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Dr.Dhavala Prasad a physician and public health expert United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF) Kabul Country Office, call Dr.Dhavala Prasad on Tel +44-793 766 7577 ask him to send you the total
US$180.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with Dr.Dhavala Prasad and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here in Erbil,Kurdish Region Northern.Iraq. We are on war against terrorist and Isis operation. I am currently leading the intelligence on the raid of some major Isis commanders’ homes in Iraq. Work has been so risky no doubt,
and challenging as sometimes, we are faced with armed insurgents where we lose some soldiers during confrontation

Very sincerely,
Capt.Adams Madison
Erbil,Kurdish Region

#223661 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:10 pm
From Cheryl Patrick - [email protected]

I have been informed about by Cpt. Adams Madison who is presently in
Iraq that I should send a pay check of US$180,000.00 to you, I have
the pay check with me. Please confirm your address again, note that
you have to pay for the delivery of your
pay check and the insurance cover delivery charges of $410. If you are
ready I can send you the payment instruction now.

Dr.Prasad.

#223707 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:08 pm
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION MEMO/ PAY BEFORE 20/10/2014

I request that you make the payment of $410.00 USD by Western Union
Money Transfer or Money-Gram in your location to the given to the
instruction below:

Receiver Name: Dave Musa
Address: C / Alcala 48, 28014 Madrid.Spain
Amount: $410.00 USD

Note: After the payment is made via Western Union Money Transfer or
Money-Gram Office do indicate the following below, this is for payment
confirmation with the Western Union Money Transfer or Money-Gram and
subsequent payment update.

1. MTC No or Ref No:
2. Senders Name:
3. Senders Address:
4. Amount Sent:$410.00 USD

We wait your urgent response to this directive as to enable me
commence with the prompt delivery of your pay check to your designated
address,meanwhile I have directed you to confirm your address to me,
make sure you send your correct address, P.O.Box is not accepted by
DHL courier service agent.Call me on Tel: +44-793 766 7577 as soon as
the payment is effected for update on the date of delivery of your pay
check.

Regards
Dr.Dhavala Prasad.
United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF)
Kabul Country Office, Afghanistan.

#223728 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 am
I have given you the payment instruction, this is how I want to receive the requested payment, so I advise again that you should follow the payment instruction given, you should not instruct me on how I should receive the payment.Do what I said and I will have your pay check sent to you through DHL office in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Regards,
Dr.dhavala Prasad
Kabul, Afghanistan.

#223751 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:47 am
How much are you sending that will need a bank account, please if you
are ready Western Union or Money-Gram is simple and fast means of
sending small dollar unit, if the payment is more than $2000 or more
that is when an account is needed OK and don't you question my
instruction, am only doing it for Cpt.Adams Madison and not you I
don't know you before, Cpt.Adams Madison is just a friend I meet in
Kabul, Afghanistan in an active and please you should understand
simple English, learn how to respect other people. If you continue
like this I will have no option than to inform Cpt.Adams Madison that
am not ready for this I have my own active duty here in Kabul. I wish
if Cpt.Adams Madiso can find his way back to Kabul, Afghanistan I will
hand over the pay check back to him.

Make the payment as I have directed.

Dr.Dhavala Prasad
Kabul, Afghanistan

#251817 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2015 4:13 am
Scammer is using the phone number +447937667577 with new fake ID Park John - [email protected]