Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#223533 by StarFire0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:45 pm
I seriously JUST got done posting an employment scam email on this website just yesterday as I sent my resume out in response to a few jobs on Craigslist. Today I received an email back on another job I emailed my resume in response to, and of course, I received an email back from them and as usual, it's just another damn scam!!!

Subject: RE: Admin/Warehouse Assistant

Subject: Re: Admin/Warehouse Assistant
To: Removed (BW)

Thanks for your Interest. Unfortunately the position has already been filled. There's another position available if you are interested. Well, i have gone through your email and am quite impressed, i think you are the right person for this job. I have had a previous personal assistant who had been active for the past 6 months on part time work but due to personal sickness she was unable to continue the job. I need your service in this area because I am constantly out of town and presently in Australia for business trip. I will return back to the States by next month and I will meet you in person to talk about the possibility of making this long term.

YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION:
1)To receive and drop off my mails at your nearby UPS office
2)To pay my bills on my behalf. (3)To do my shopping

Note: You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. All expenses and taxes will be paid by me including your weekly salaries. No heavy packages are involved. You will be shopping for Art Materials and it can be done at nearby stores. You will be working 2 - 3 days in a week and the hours are flexible. I offer a sum of $450 per week for these services and you can work where ever you are located. Kindly provide me with your Full name, Complete Mailing Address & Cell Phone if you want to get started by next week until i am back to States. I will be looking forward to receive the information so that it can be processed in next 48 hours.

Send all details to : [email protected]

John R
Tel: +1 (425)-610-6884 USA
Tel: +618 (710)0 1152 Australia
JR Arts & Sculptures

If you receive an email from this person DO NOT give them any personal information!!! This is a SCAM!!! I really wish law enforcement would go after these creeps until every one is rotting in prison!!! :oh-joy:
Advertisement

#223534 by Bryon Williams Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:08 pm
Domain Name: JRARTSANDSCULLPTURES.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 06-oct-2014
Creation Date: 06-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 06-oct-2015

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#226749 by zziggo Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:21 pm
Seems like I got same email. Can they do anything with our info and what can we do about this scammer? :?