Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217052 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir.

NOTIFICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT PAYMENT.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Mrs.Victoria Ebere the new director,international remittance department of first bank Bank. The former director of this department is now on compulsory leave, and all power has been vested on me to make all international payment. Furthermore,due to allegations of corrupt practices against other Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed First Bank to effect all foreign overdue payment both NNPC contract payment and Inheritance funds, etc

Be informed that, the Debt Settlement committee Federal Republic of Nigeria has Approved the immediate release of $5.5M being your part payment which has been in Nigeria Bank for many years UNCLAIMED. The reason being that, you find it difficult to receive your fund in the past is because, the former director of International Remittance department in collaboration with the directors of other Nigeria banks, have refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your funds.This is because they have been, using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge. I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before. By this method a Domiciliary Account will be opened for you in our Bank.

A domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of $5.5M for further credit into your account in your country through online banking.The essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you.

The greatest advantage is that you can instruct us to credit your nominated account bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the trouble of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorism. Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and can also instruct us to pay out money to any Bank of your choice in the world, or issue you an ATM Card which you can use in any part of the world when on a business trip.

I hope you now understand the advantages of a Domiciliary account and why you need this account to receive your part payment of $5.5M now in our Bank. In case you want to receive your payment this week, you are advice to reply with ANSWERS to the

Questions below.

Your Full Name
Your Contact Address
Your Direct telephone. Fax Number ( if any)
Your AGE
What You Do For A Living
How Many Months or Years in which You Have Been Expecting your Payment
The Place you sent Money Last whether Nigeria or London etc
The Last Amount of Money you sent to Nigeria and What Month or Year

Yours faithfully

Mrs. Victoria Ebere
Director Foreign
Payment First Bank Of Nigeria.

=========================================================================================================================
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, delete the file from your computer and destroy any copies which may have been print
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217154 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:18 am
Dear XXXr.

NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF PAYMENT Payment.

This letter is written to you in order to change your life today.'m Mrs.Victoria Ebere new director, international remittance department of Bank First Bank. Former director of the department is now on compulsory leave and all power has been invested in me to make all international payment. Moreover, due to allegations of corruption against other Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed First Bank to make any such payment NNPC contract and inheritance payment funds foreign outstanding, etc.

Be informed that the committee debt settlement Federal Republic of Nigeria has approved the immediate release of $ 5.5M as part payment, which was the Nigeria Bank for many years unclaimed. Reason being that you will find it difficult to receive funding in the past is because the former director of international remittance in partnership with other bank executives Nigeria, refused to tell the truth on how to claim your funds. this is because they were using accrued the fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge. want to help you pull this fund bank account today using the easiest and fastest way that has not been known to you before. By this method an account Home will be open for you in our bank.

An account of the home is a safe account that will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of $ 5.5M for further credit to your account in your country in essence this online banking.The account at home is to ensure and protect the payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you.

The biggest advantage is that you can train to credit the account nominated little bit with a small amount of savings, so you authority on financial issues in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorism. Another beauty of account at home is that you can keep the balance left in your account in our Bank and can also instruct you to pay money to any bank of your choice in the world, or issue an ATM card that you can use in any part world when a business trip.

I hope you now understand the advantages of a home account and why you need this account to receive payment of part of $ 5.5M now in our Bank. If you wish to receive payment this week, you are advice to respond with answers to

Questions below.

Full Name
Your contact
Your direct. Fax number (if applicable)
Your AGE
What would you do for a living
How many months or years that you expected payment
The place that sent money last if Nigeria or London, etc.
The last amount of money you sent to Nigeria and what month or year

Regards

Lady Victoria Ebere
Director of External
Payment First Bank of Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217225 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:55 pm
Dear XXX

I Am very Sorry For Sending You an Email In Error On The 30th Of August 2014, Also I Thank You For Writing Me To Inform That, I Sent The Email To The Wrong Person. For The Above Reason, I Will Like To Do A Business with you If My Proposal Is Ok By You.

I Am A Banker By Profession From Nigeria In West Africa And Holding The Post Of Manager Of Bill And Exchange At The Foreign Remittance Department; First Bank Of Nigeria Plc. for 10 years, I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Sum Of ($41.Million Dollars) That Belongs To Late Mr Leonard Cadzow Williams, From New Zealand Who Died Along With His Entire Family In An Accident in 2004 And Since Then The Fund Has Been In A Suspense Account.

After My Further Investigation, I Discovered That Mr Leonard Cadzow Died With His Next Of Kin And According To The Laws And Constitution Guiding This Banking Institution, Stated That After The Expiration Of (10) Ten Years, If No Body Or Person Comes For The Claim As The Next Of Kin, The Fund Will Be Channel Into National Treasury As Unclaimed Fund. Because Of The Static Of This Transaction I Want You To Stand As The Next Of Kin So That Our Bank Will Accord You Their Recognition And Have The Fund Transfer To Your Account.

Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50% For Me And 30% For You, 20% For The Charity Homes And Any Expenses Incidentally Occurred During The Transfer Will Be Incur By Both Of Us. The Transfer Is Risk Free On Both Sides Hence You Are Going To
Follow My Instruction Till The Fund Transfer To Your Account.

Further Details Of The Transfer And Text Of Application Form Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail And You Should
Contact Me Immediately As Soon As You Receive This Letter.

Your Full Name.....................
Your Sex...............................
Your Age................................
Your Country............................
Passport / Driving License...............
Marital Status...........................
Your Occupation...........................
Your Personal Mobile Number...............
Your Personal Fax Number..................

Trusting To Hear From You Immediately

Kindly Contact Me Back Through This My Private Email Box:

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere
Director International
Remittance First bank
Of Nigeria Plc.

#217322 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 pm
Thank you. That mean I can go ahead for the process of the payment. Can I call you on phone any time of the day?

Regards,,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere

Dear XXX.

The attachment is my working Id Card.

Regards,
Mrs. Victoria Ebere

#219957 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:25 am
The business is still in process, I am working for the documents.

I will get back to you today.

Best regards,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere.

#220075 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:14 pm
Dear XXX.

I have been able to secured all the necessary documents related to the inheritance payment of US$41,000,000.00 in your favour to claim the fund.

without any further delay, do send the documents to General managing director first bank of Nigeria Plc for verification and approved for the payment. Please do not let him know that, I involved in this transaction, but whatever he advice you to do , let me know about it.

The GMD are below:

Dr. Timothy Olaosebikan
Email: [email protected]

I wait to hear from you,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#220207 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:39 am
From firstbank - [email protected]

Attn: XXX.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, and all the documents related to your payment of $41,000.000.00. With due respect Sir, kindly send me your National Id card, international passport and your direct telephone line. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Timothy Olaosebikan
GMD Foreign Payment Dept
First bank of Nigeria Plc.

#222733 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:23 pm
Dear XXX.

This is the first message I receive from you after I directed you to contact general manager First bank. The G.M said that, your ID card is not clear, that he asked you to send another ID card you have, you did not.

Already after the last executive meeting we had all foreign payment has been order by the management first bank, for the immediate process and direct to pay through Lloyd s Bank in London, I wanted to complete your documents for the transfer of the expected payment to London and send you the information of Director in charge in London to contact for your payment

Please call me today any time you free to make call today and tomorrow.

I wait for your call

Mrs. Victoria Ebere.

#223486 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:13 am
Dear XXX

It remaining one document to complete all the needful documents, now I am short of money. I need about $1300 to obtain the last document Could you please forward the $1300 tomorrow to complete the document and all of them to London for the release the payment to your account on Tuesday?

I wait to hear from you,

Best regards,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere

#223596 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:19 am
Dear XXX.

You can send the money through Western Union money transfer OR money gram , any of the 2 , you have it within you. The receiver name are below:

NAME: MR. PIUS OKENWA
ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION COLOUR
TEST ANSWER BLUE.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere.

#223878 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:20 pm
The information are below:

Beneficiary name: Chima Godson
Bank: Stanbic Ibtc bank Plc
address: Walter Carringhton Ave Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.

Account number : 9301714734
Swift Code: SBICNGLX

Please try send the money immediately you have the information and get back to me with the payment slip.

I wait to hear from you,

Mrs. Victoria Ebere.

#223938 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:25 am
He is the director in charge of payment clearance, the only document that left. Why all these delaying and question?

Mrs. Victoria Ebere.

#224016 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 am
You do not have any money to send. You can forget it. Do not write again.

Even the ID card you sent to me is fake, I cannot read the information on the it, now you are telling me you cannot send money to third part. This your message make it clear to me that you do not have 1 dollar in your account. Forget it