Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217247 by Faizan Docherty Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 173.245.67.171
Originating ISP: Egihosting
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.221.79 with SMTP id ib15csp206073vcb;
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 01:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.222.103 with SMTP id s97mr13015682yhp.106.1409302027952;
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 01:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.laodong.com.vn (mail.laodong.com.vn. [203.162.89.133])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c18si6433599yha.167.2014.08.29.01.47.03
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 01:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 203.162.89.133 as permitted sender) client-ip=203.162.89.133;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 203.162.89.133 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: from 173.245.67.171 ([173.245.67.171])
by mail.laodong.com.vn (Kerio MailServer 6.3.0)
for [email protected];
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:28:45 +0700
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Representation
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:28:45 +0700
X-Mailer: Kerio MailServer 6.3.0 WebMail
X-User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="-----------b03fef1e76e2bd42fe89c23da3c16604"

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

I write humbly to request for your kind cooperation in a matter requiring urgent attention.

Being the head of department with a deposit/safekeeping company, I have managed a particular account for a client intestate, for several years now. This contact became necessary needing your representation, avoiding a situation the account becomes dormant or declared unserviceable. An official notice has already been issued to provide the recipient or have the deposit confiscated.

However, having satisfied the mandatory legal requirement of notification, I hereby seek your consent, to securing the deposit, guaranteeing it be approved and signed off to you. I also guarantee this will be executed under every legitimate background without breach of any law.

Following your consideration and swift response, I'll bring you into a clearer picture when I hear back from you.

Yours truly,
A. Maki Bittel.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#217846 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:24 am
From A. Maki Bittel - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348131362654

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your response and I do apologise for the delayed response back to you. I was completely engaged with an official assignment the whole of yesterday.

Your need for more information and your readiness to assist with this matter is really appreciated and I give you a break-down of how we intend to go about this process to achieve a successful transfer of the sum to you on all our behalf. I more so, also appreciate the fact we all have never been involved in a matter of this magnitude before now. And will like to assure you that on our side, this matter has been carefully thought through and meticulously gone over and over with and the entire process of applying for and eventual release of the total deposit is guaranteed, hence this contact to you.

I head the portfolio and deposit department of GLOBO Finance Corp and have managed this particular account for several years for a client, who passed intestate. This account has been under my care and watchful eyes for these years now. This contact became necessary needing your representation to stand on our behalf to receive this deposit, avoiding a situation the account becomes dormant or declared unserviceable, since an official notice has already been issued to provide the recipient or have the deposit confiscated.

The deposit was originally done by a foreign national, (Russian). And, following my further investigation into the matter, I found out that the client didn't name any person (s)/heir, or did he declare details as to who should claim the said deposit and so on.

My proposal therefore; is to carry out this business with you, by receiving this deposit in any of your preferable/nominated account bearing you as the originally appointed recipient. I further assure you that as head of my department, and giving my substantial knowledge and expertise in this field, this deposit will be approved and signed off to you on our behalf. Be assured further, that this transaction is completely risk and hitch free, hence my direct involvement.

To enable immediate commencement of the application for release, the following details will be requested; FULL NAMES, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, YOUR OCCUPATION AND AGE. With the following details, I should be able to write up the release application claim on your behalf once I have heard back from you.

I can be reached at +234 813 136 2654 to discuss further on the matter and also avail us the opportunity to verbally acquaint.

I will look forward in anticipation to your further communication and then be able to take it from there.

Sincerely,
A. Maki Bittel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218445 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am
Fake lawyer details used by the scammer

Olabode M. Abikoye
OLABODE ABIKOYE & CO.
Tel: 01 773 9292
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223907 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:07 am
Another fake ID used by the scmmer

+44 787 633 8319 - +447876338319
+44 207 060 1893 - +442070601893
[email protected]
Peter Gray

#224191 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:24 pm
Dear XXX,

This is to confirm receipt of your provided details and I do thank you profoundly for your readiness to help in the successful transference of the sum on both our behalf.

Be informed I have this morning successfully commenced with the process with the use of your provided details. I will formally make an application on your behalf for the release of the deposit and I will also meet with a legal practitioner today to employ his services in securing the needed documentations to legally empower you as the recipient beneficiary to the deposit. I am hopeful that we should have all the requirements latest by Tuesday of next week and then have all relevant certifications and documents submitted for approval and subsequent release of the deposit to you. I however, will update you with every relevant detail as we make progress with the process and also advice you further on all steps, as we move ahead.

I had called you yesterday to have us speak on telephone, but I simply didn’t get any response from you end. I will be happy if we can get to speak over the weekend, at least to have us verbally acquaint as it were. Do kindly advice the best and most appropriate time to call and speak with you, or better still you can call me at your earliest convenience on +234 813 136 2654.

Thanking you again and look forward to your further communication.

Best regards,
Maki Bittel.

#224192 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:25 pm
Hello XXX,

How are you and your family, hope you're all doing great? I was actually expecting your call today as I understood from your last message. However, this is to inform you we have today made very considerable progress with securing the relevant documentations and all of that. I am hoping that we should get everything ready for submitting before the end of working hours tomorrow and thereto; officially commencing with the very important next level of showing you as the originally appointed beneficiary recipient and also to getting the approvals and in pursuance of release of the deposit to you. I will update you with details as soon as that is archived tomorrow and advice further on what the next levels will be.

Thanking you again and look forward to speaking with you later.

Best regards,
Maki.

#224193 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:25 pm
Dear XXX,

This is to inform you, that we have this afternoon finalized with securing the relevant documentations empowering you as recipient and beneficiary of the deposit. I have submitted copies of the required claim applications and normalized every aspect relating to the claim of the deposit. Also, the lawyer has in turn gotten all the appropriate documents supporting your claim to the deposit. His registered all these papers and paid up all stamp duties as associated and required.

However, I have instructed him to send you various copies of the documents as you may need for your perusal and records. Included amongst these documents; are 1 or 2 copies that you’ll need to sign and send back to him to enclose in the file for further approvals and related release matters as maybe required. The lawyers names are; Olabode M. Abikoye and law firm name is OLABODE ABIKOYE & CO.

Furthermore, do understand that at this stage of the claim, we have reached the most sensitive part of the process and this simply means that all and any further communications henceforth will be made directly to you as the recipient beneficiary. Therefore, it is imperative and important you understand, realize and appreciate the fact that we must be in constant communication from this point, so that I can at such material times, promptly advice and if need be instruct you on how you should handle who ever will be assigned to give you further directives and updates on how funds will be released to your nominated account.

Note also, that GLOBO finance will advice an associate body (A Bank, Fiduciary Firm or both) with details of this payment release and they will in turn contact you with details and all of the payment release formalities. So, I will indeed appreciate to hear from you as soon as that contact is made, so we can then take things from that point up on till funds hit your account and you make the necessary confirmation.

Following above, I am with all confidence that we have done all needed, by way of follow up on mandatory and requirements as associated with release of such a deposit. And I am assuring you we will not encounter any hitch whatsoever as far as the release processes and documentations is required from this end. Therefore, I can only say that the ball now is in your court and I do strongly advice that you be on guard to await further contact from the officials and advice me accordingly, so I can be in the know and more so discuss further with you where and when necessary. Even so, I am very confident that you will be able to handle them as should be.

Thanking you again and look forward to your prompt and further update ASAP.

Best regards,
Maki Bittel.

PS:
Sir, do kindly confirm receipt of this message and documents from the lawyer, when you do.

Thank you.

#224194 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm
From OLABODE ABIKOYE AND CO. - [email protected]

FOR THE ATTENTION OF XXX:

Dear Sir,

Find attached copies of legal documents for your records. Please note; you are to sign page 6 and transcribe page 7 to your letter-head paper, scan and return signed copies through email attachment for my attention.

I thank you in anticipation.

Dated this 9th day of September, 2014.

Yours in service,

Olabode M. Abikoye
OLABODE ABIKOYE & CO.
Tel: 01 773 9292

Image Image Image Image Image Image

#224195 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm
Hello XXX,

Thank you for your mail and I am happy to inform you that your file has passed the necessary verification processes and I can now comfortably say that the contact from the officials will be anytime now. Please do not hesitate to notify me once you've heard from them.

However, I have tried calling you on several occasions’ and every time I try it rings and the line sounds like it's cut off again and again this has happened and I don't know if the fault is from my end or yours. I really will appreciate a situation we get to connect verbally and get to at least know one or two things about us. Please advice?

Secondly, I have been thinking and projecting to the future and I will be glad to get certain details as to how your country is with investments. All I have come to know about XXX is that they have good banking institutions and their monetary policies are welcoming. But all of this is what I have read about and don't have any first hand knowledge or experiences. It'll be interesting to know how I can leave a substantial amount out there and maybe in your care to beneficially have a good reason to want to always be back there, having heard that your country is a great place?

If there any advices you can offer from experience, I will be happy to hear them.

Thanking you again and I really hope that we can speak anytime soon. I am available at your earliest convenience and my regards to you and yours.

Maki.

#224196 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:27 pm
From Peter Gray - [email protected]

Dear XXX,
We write to confirm receipt of instructions marked with you as the ultimate beneficiary for the immediate settlement of funds currently held with our institutions correspondent bankers, here in London, England.

Currently, the funds are awaiting clearance from the concerned authorities, i.e. the Belastindienst Authorities, European Central Bank (ECB) representative office and the Financial Services Authority (FSA).

Consequently, in line with the provisions of the ECB and the FSA, Please be informed that we are under obligation to report this transaction to the authorities and we are in the process of obtaining all necessary clearance permits to enable us conclude with your settlement.

To enable us effectively conclude with the clearance formality, you are advised to immediately forward copies of the data and picture pages of your international passport and proof of your residential address and complete the attached verification forms. Upon receipt of the required information, we will proceed to obtain the vital clearance permit from the ECB and FSA to pursue the remittance of funds to any beneficiary bank account that you will provide for this transaction.

While we await your urgent action, you are at liberty to call on direct telephone number +44 787 633 8319 +44 207 060 1893 or email:[email protected] for further discussion on this matter.

Kind regards

Peter Gray

Image Image Image

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.217.206
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#224197 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:27 pm
Hello XXX,

Good morning and well wished from my end.

It seems obvious you have not yet heard back from them, as I believe you would have informed me by now. However, I followed up with the matter and was finally able to resolve with the mix up and got their direct contact as below;

Duty Officer: Peter Gray
Southeast Globe United Kingdom
FSA Accredited Validations Agent
Tel: +44 207 060 1893

Kindly get in touch with the assigned officer and explain there was a mix up on information and you would be pleased to get an update on the verification of your deposit claim.

I plead with you to ensure that I get all correspondences and updates on your communications with them, so I can always give consent to all actions as may be required, as we successfully coast to the conclusion of this process and eventual release of the deposit to you on our behalf.

Thanking you again and look forward to your prompt update. Once again, my regards to you and yours.

Maki.

#224198 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:28 pm
Good to know. But, what kind of forms did they request from you? I will like for you to forward to me all you correspondences with them, so i can abreast of every step and advice where necessary.

I will look forward to your update.

Regards,
Maki.

#224199 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:28 pm
Dear XXX
Thank you very much for your completed forms that we have received. You will have to resend your identity document as it came blurred and unreadable. We will commence necessary application to secure the vital Clearance Authorizations, Warrants Of Settlement and Authority to Remit from the apex banking regulatory authorities to successfully conclude your transaction.

However, due to the fact that you are a not a resident of the United Kingdom, we expect that the verification authorities will request that your submitted documents be ratified, validated and authenticated under oath in a United Kingdom court for relevance and the information contained therein as legally authentic and acceptable under United Kingdom laws. This is in line with Due Diligence.

We will keep you updated with information as we pursue the approval of the vital instruments to enable the release and final settlement of your due entitlement vide this claim to your provided beneficiary bank account.

You are at liberty to call to discuss should there be further queries.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Peter Gray

#224200 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:29 pm
Dear XXX,

It's been a couple of days now, since I last heard from you. You had promised to update me with the latest message and development
from SOUTHEAST GLOBE. Kinldy put me in the know, so I do not have to always call up my contact there to get an update of things.

I will look forward to your prompt response and update.

Regards,
Maki.

#224201 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:29 pm
Dear XXX,
Thank you very much for your email which has reached us. Please be informed that we are completing the application process to secure the vital Clearance Permits, Warrant of Settlement and Authority to Remit to enable you gain access, control and remittance of funds to your nominated beneficiary bank account and for us to conclude with your transaction completely. The European Central Bank (ECB) representative office and the United Kingdom tax authority (HMRS) has instructed that for the issuance of the listed instruments to successfully conclude your transaction, the submitted documents for your claim needs to be verified, registered, authenticated, validated and regularised in line with the provisions of Due Diligence to enable certification of your payment for the consequent remittance of total sum to your beneficiary bank account as provided for your payment.

We therefore need to apply for the vital Order/warrant of settlement to render your position as the beneficiary to the funds legal and unchallengeable. Our ECB/FSA accredited legal consultant has been briefed to facilitate this exercise on your behalf

Consequently, you are advised to send to the authority of the ECB/FSA accredited Legal Consultant the amount of £3,950.00 (Three thousand nine hundred and fifty British Pound Sterling) on/or before October 27, 2014. This will enable the accredited Legal Consultant, make all necessary applications and declarations on your behalf to warrant the submitted documents as instruments of Law and thus render your position unchallengeable as the legal beneficiary to the funds. The paid funds will be disbursed in the following order;

Declaration to Oath of Affidavit - £200.00
Filing/Application - £750.00
Memorandum of Appearance - £1000.00
Order/Warrant of settlement - £1900.00
Ledger entry - £100.00
TOTAL - £3950.00

As your funds are bonded and indivisible by law and must be remitted en-bloc and in one lump sum to the beneficiary bank account you nominate for this transaction, we are restricted by law to make the deduction of charges at source or from the principal amount. As earlier stated, you are required to make funds available on/or before the aforementioned date to conclude with this process as your transaction may be completely withdrawn and administrative action suspended in the event that the legal process described above is not totally in place as at when due.

You will be provided with transfer instructions for the ECB/FSA accredited Legal Consultants receipt of the funds for necessary action upon your request.

Your urgent action is therefore required. You may wish to call us on telephone number +44 787 633 8319 or +44 207 060 1893 to discuss this further.

Kind regards
Peter Gray