Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223951 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:55 am
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233246990496, +233264357759, +233232987254, +233578208153,+233232669981, +233247171115 & [email protected]

Dear friend,

Am the Senior Administrative Secretary of Standard Security Services,Inc.Ltd in Ghana West Africa.

I have been working with this company for over seven (7) years.

by the way.....All through these period, I have watched seriously and studied with interest, how African Heads of Government and their counter-parts have been using our company to move large sums of money to their foreign partners outside and within the country.

They bring in various consignments containing money, cash and secretly declare the contents family treasure and inheritance, etc.

What I really want now is to find someone whom I can trust outside this country to stand as the beneficiary of a consignment which has now being left abandoned by its owner former Togolese President, Gnassingbe Eyadema. for over 6 years and none of the family members have come to claim it because they lack the necessary documentation.

For the release of this consignment, you will be requested to provide some documents and PIN code numbers. I will send to you all the information's required.

Then you will fax it to the company's head office. As soon as it is confirmed to be correct, they will invite you for collection, or send the consignment through our diplomatic courier service to any address that you will provide to them.

I am contacting you because I cannot ever let anybody in the company know that I have the right information and documents concerning these consignments.

As your benefit, I have seriously considered this and I am willing to give you 40% upon successful conclusion of this deal.

For further explanation and to maintain confidentiality of the transaction; you can email me on my private email ([email protected])

1) Your full name

2) Your full address

3) Your phone number

4) Your country of origin

5) A copy of your passport or Driven License

6) Your occupation.

Thanks,

Daniel Addo
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223952 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:56 am
Oh very good XXX, Thanks for your candid response and your understanding towards this transaction. As a matter of fact, i contacted you base on the fact that i have been working with this company for over seven (7) years.

By the way.....All through these period, I have watched seriously and studied with interest, how African Heads of Government and their counter-parts have been using our company to move large sums of money to their foreign partners outside and within the country.
This man secretly declare the contents family treasure and inheritance And He did not mention any Next of Kin/Heir when the consignments box was deposited, And non of the family member's know about this.
I have all necessary legal documents that can be use to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. NOTE: NO RISK IS INVOLVE.

You need to send to me all this below so that i can open a fill on your name as the Next of Kin to Gnassingbe Eyadema, i will be waiting to hear from you.

1) Your full name

2) Your full address

3) Your phone number

4) Your country of origin

5) A copy of your passport or Driven License

6) Your occupation.

Thanks
Mr. Daniel Addo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224010 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:10 am
Oh good XXX, i have receive the information you sent to me, and i have open a fill on your name as the Next of Kin to the consignment box.
But now XXX i am thinking of something i now that our company may ask you to come down to my country to sign some document, are you ready to come down or we should look for an attorney that will stand on your behalf here, He will go to High Court of justice for changing of ownership what do we do about that, get back to me less put our both head together and know what to do.

I will send you our company's contact address in my next message after hearing from you about the attorney's issue, so that you will contact our company okay.

You can call me if you need any question from me,+233246990496, so that we can talk.

Thanks Mr. Daniel Addo.

#224099 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:30 pm
Ok i can get a good attorney that can stand on your behalf and get his contact and send to you so that you will contact him.
Please try to be telling me everything he ask you to do and everything that is going on so that i can advise you on what to do okay.And XXX please all i need from you for now is to make sure that you keep this CONFIDENTIAL because of my work for now, because i don't want my office to know that i know about this till we get this done okay.

Thanks Mr. Daniell Addo.

#224280 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 pm
XXX this is the attorney's contact address you will contact him now and tell him that you want him to stand on your behalf here in Ghana to sign all necessary legal documents that is needed to be sign about your inherent consignments box that was deposited in Standard Security Services,Inc.Ltd in Ghana West Africa.

That you don't have chance to travel out because of your work, that he should tell you what to do, and please don't let him to know that the box containing money because we don't need to trust any one for now, just tell him that the box containing some important document okay.
What ever he said to you try and let me know by calling me on my phone,+233246990496, Tell him that i Mr. Daniell Addo introduce you to him okay.

Then i will be here monitoring it, below is the attorney's contact address.

PATRICK O' DONNELL & CO. CHAMBERS,
ADDRESS: OLD PARLIAMENT HOUSE HIGH STREET,
ACCRA GHANA.
TEL: +233 2643 57759
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Thanks Mr. Daniell Addo.

#224491 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:15 am
Oh good try and do that and get back to me with anything he said so that i will tell you what to do.

Mr. Daniel Addo.

#224492 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:16 am
XXX, have you contact the attorney as i ask you to do and what did he said?

This is contact address of the security company the you need to contact, try and contact them now and get back to me with any question they ask you or you call me +233246990496,
bellow is the contact address.

Head of Operations
Security Protocol Department
National Security Vault (NSV) Accra-Ghana
TEL: +233 232 987254
Contact Person: Mr. Martin Mensah.

Mr. Daniel Addo.

#224621 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:38 am
Ok that is good don't worry he will get back to you, and you can still write him back that your waiting to hear from him so that you will know what next to do okay.
Then when security company get back to you as you said that you have writing to them try and forward the message from them to me so that i can tell you what to do, both any message from the attorney side okay, please XXX i need us to pray over this, for the living God to be in control of this business, for him to be on our side and bless us with this, Change our life with this. No Demon will stand on our way till we get this done because i know that he is with us all we both need is to put our trust and honest on this i know that God will make a way for us Amen.

My regard Mr. Daniell Addo.

#224667 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:13 am
From Patrick O'Donnell - [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER PATRICK O' DONNELL & CO.

PATRICK O' DONNELL & CO.,
NOTARY PUBLIC, SOLICITORS AND CORPORATE REPRESENTATIVES ATTORNEY,
ADDRESS: OLD PARLIAMENT HOUSE HIGH STREET, ACCRA GHANA.
TEL: +233 5782 08153

Attention: XXX,

Dear Valued Client,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. After due consideration of the content to be your representing attorney for your businesses in Ghana, I wish to further bring to your notice that our consultation fee of 320 Euros must be paid before we further send you the official procedures on the subject matter hereunto.

In acceptance to the above requested procedures find below the payment details via Money Gram transfer to make the payment immediately:-

RECEIVER'S NAME: CHRIS CHUKWUMA.
AMOUNT: 320 EUROS.
ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA.
REFERENCE CODE:.........?

We wait for your urgent response as soon as you completed the payment process.

Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Bar. Patrick O' Donnell esq
Notary Public Accra, Ghana.

#224752 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:39 am
Oh good i hope you are not letting my company no that i know something about this, now what the situation of you and attorney i hope your following his instruction?

Mr. Daniel Addo.

#224948 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:09 pm
Oh that is very good please anything try to let me know for advise, and XXX i have being trying to get you online so that we can talk but you are not picking your call, if possible you can call me on my phone so that we can talk,+233246990496.

My regard
Mr. Daniel Addo.

#224949 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Dear Valued Client,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail about the payment required. Note that we cannot give you the chambers account for payment of 320 Euros. The said account has three signatories which you are not yet legally a client to this reputable chambers. Also for each transfer we receive we pay a premium COT in the bank and we are not ready to afford such charges with our bankers for a transfer of 320 Euros. However we don't mean that 320 Euros is little but I thought I should intimate you on the subject matters thereof so we can understand each other and forge ahead to the major legal matters you seek our concern.

Having said all these therefore, I wish to urge you and plead for your legal understanding and use the payment method we I have outlined earlier for faster consultation process. Please inquire about Money Gram or Western Union Money transfer and use the details below to send the money it is safe and secure.

We wait for your urgent response as soon as you completed the payment process. I need your direct telephone number for easy communication.

#225286 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:10 pm
XXX talk to me because i am suspecting you and that attorney i introduce you to, he has not call me or try to see me to tell me what is going on between you and him, i have try to call him but he is not picking my call, and you whom i put all my trust on you don't want to tell me what is going on.

What have i done to see a good proud and introduce you to it, upon i don't know you i have not see you before, but i still trust you, but now i don't even know what is going on on what i contact you to, is that good? all i know about is when you write to that you are waiting for attorney to send to you bank information and you did not tell me what that for, your just doing everything on your own why?

#225466 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 pm
XXX why can you said that?

XXX did the attorney write you again?

#225468 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:11 pm
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER PATRICK O' DONNELL & CO.

Dear Valued Client,

This is to remind you that we are still waiting for the payment with regards to the payment below as you consulted our chambers.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.