Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209773 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 am
Hi Sweetie....how you doing and how is the weather over there like?I'm
so sorry for not getting back to you for a while honestly i've been so
busy down here and things have not been easy.
Hope you having a lot fun there cos your happiness is my concern
believe me,Gerrald also misses you and he said he can't really wait to
see you soon....have a nice day and pls stay away from stress Ok!!!

I care
James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211040 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:35 am
Thanks so much.....How are you doing too?

I care
James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211679 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:38 am
Hi sweetie.....pls forgive me for getting back to you now,I've being so busy down here i work 14hrs daily and getting back home i need to take my shower and rest.
I hope everything is fine over there,I really miss you believe me and currently i'm working my way back to the state soon..hope to see you soon and pls take good care of yourself!!!

I care
James

#211824 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm
Thank you so much sweetheart....anyway i hope you 're having a good time over there,i really wanna let you know that i miss you so much and i would always want you by my side.
take good care of yourself and have a pleasant day ahead....lots of love!!!

I care
James

#213051 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 am
Thanks so much sweetie...anyway how's work over there?hope you 're having good time there.
I really miss you so much Ok!!!

I care
James

#214208 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:32 am
Hi sweetie...how are you doing now?hope you good,honestly i really miss you so much sorry I'm getting back to you this time actually it wasn't my fault but i know you understand the nature of the job down here....Things are going good here and Gerrald also is missing you pls can you send me some of your pics i really wanna have them at least just this once Ok....have a nice time over there and remember i love you so much!!!

I care
James

#219481 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:48 pm
To be honest with you sweetie...you look so pretty and gorgeous,i'm so sorry for writing you now...I have being so busy here i hardly find out time for Gerrald and I
I really want you to know that i'm not here to play games with you,Just believe that i will be back soon Ok,have a wonderful day ahead nite sweetie!!!

I care
James

#223869 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:37 pm
Why are you being childish here baby......you know I'll never do anything that's gonna hurt you pls forgive my manners for not communicating properply,things are not going the way i expect it to be and that's why I'm kind of angry down here
Gerald is not feeling too well and that's one of the reasons i haven't being online for sometimes,pls i love you baby and I'll keep loving you no matter the situation Ok....have a wonderful day ahead and pls stay outta stress!!! much love and kisses

I care
James

#224468 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:42 pm
Honey why are you trying to make things difficult here for me....pls i need you now and i promise i'll be there shortly,I just have small time to spend here Ok.
I'm on a contract bidding here and you know what it takes to be on that,i'm on my knees begging you hun,try and see reasons with me Ok....love you so much!!!

I care
James

#224610 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:26 am
Well if that is of no interest to you then there is no need for us to be anymore...you can go ahead and have another life of yours Ok,have a lovely life ahead

I care so much
James

#225016 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:16 pm
Thanks for all the time you 've being talking to a little boy....I love you so much Ok!!!

I care
James

#228088 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:24 pm
Hey sweetie..was the problem with ya,you not making me happy anymore.
I know you not happy with me but pls i still really love ya so much and i'm really gonna make it up to ya soon,I'll be back to the state next week but pls try and talk to me so we could try and figure out the problem Ok,I love you so much sweetie

I care
James

#229433 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:08 pm
Thank you so much.....anyway i need to book my flight tomorrow and all i have here with me is $3500 i need extra $4000 to make up for my flight,I'm gonna be grateful if you can help me out here.
I know i haven't being good enough to impress but pls kindly help me out so Gerald and I can make our way to you and also let you know how i love and cherish you,have a nice day and pls take good care of yourself.

Lots of kisses
James