Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223450 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:40 am
Sir
We wish to inform you that your application for an approval of your fund $25,5 Million United States Dollars being contact you executed in South Africa under category (C) you shall receive your payment under South Attica Ministry of Finance via our payment Bank the First National bank of South Africa.

US $ 25, 5 Million shall be paid to you as your contract Sum; you are advised to contact back to the Ministry of Finance for Validation as we carried on dispatch of documents (paper work) for your perusal.

We are waiting to hear from you.

Thank You.

Faithfully yours
BRIAN DOUGLAS

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223451 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:40 am
Dear XXX
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE WE WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SIR.

MORGAN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223452 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:41 am
Hello brother,
I am very sorry for for my late reply, didyo u hear any thing from the authorities, please get back to me urgent.

Yours Lindiwe

#224317 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:23 am
Hello brother, how are you, i have sent to you 2 times mail but could not hear from you, please can you update me whats going on sir

Thanks

#224479 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:44 am
Dear brother
I have personally tried to call you and Morgan Scott also tried to call you but you do not answer our calls. Morgan Scott met with the Finance Ministry they told us that they have referred you to the FNB BANK.

And when you were contacted by the First national bank you did not respond back to them rather you said to them that you do not know them.

So you should check properly your mail and examine your incoming email properly sir.

Thanks

#224616 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:16 am
DEAR BROTHER
I GOT YOUR MAIL AND MORGAN SCOTT STILL CONFIDE IN YOU SO MUCH ABOUT BEING CAPABLE OF THIS TRANSACTION, MORGAN SCOTT CONTACTED THE BANK ANN THEY INSISTED THAT WILL NOT EMAIL YOU FOR SECURITY REASON OF YOUR FUND $25.5 MILLION DOLLARS.

AS SINCE IS A HUGE RISK IT GETS ORE RISK THE BANK TO CONTACT YOU GAIN SINCE YOU SAID YOU KNOW NOT THEM. THEY BANK ADVISED MORGAN SCOTT THAT YOU CONTACT THEM ON THESE EMAIL AND THEY WILL KNOW THAT THEY ARE DEALING TO THE RIGHT PERSON INSTEAD OF TO GIVE OUT YOUR INFORMATION ANY OTHER WRONG PERSON.

SO CONTACT THEM IN ALL THESES 4 EMAILS BELOW
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

XXX AS YOU HAVE CONTACTED IN ALL THOSE EMAILS THEY WILL REALLY TRUST THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE CONTRACT TRANSFERRING SUM. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT AND ALL THOSE PROTOCOLS ARE TO AVOID EMAIL HACKERS. YOUR FUND IS A HUGE SUM AND CAREFULNESS MUST HAVE TO BE TAKEN TOO.

THANKS

#224617 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:19 am
From FNB - [email protected]

PLEASE GET BACK TO THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

Attachment

RE: OUTSTANDING IRREVOCABLE CREDIT PAYMENT ADVICE NO.

BT/0125A/14 FOR US $25, 500,000.00 IN FAVOUR XXX

Thais is to tell you that we have received authority request for the transfer of your fund

25.5 Million USD into your nominated account. We are going to update of your fund

transfer when you return back the filled file. Please fill in this fie and get back to us quickly

for your payment.

Thanking for banking with the First National Bank of South Africa

FIRST NATIONAL BANK. HOW DO WE HELPYOU?

Yours faithfully,

DR. S.A . ANDERSON

(DIRECTOR: INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT.)

Direct Telephone: +270730199754

Also received from [email protected], sent by [email protected].

#224824 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:05 am
\\\\\\\\dear brother i dont know why you are so aggressive, you should know real things are not so fast but slow and steady. It does takes nothing for you to contact the bank but i have told Morgan Scott what you just said and i wait for his response.

Thanks

#225026 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:00 am
Attn: XXX
Re: PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND TWENTY FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS

This is to notify you that this Banking institution has received your notification payment of your money and we have dispatched our signal to the Ministry of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank (Apex Bank) as approval confirmation received.

Note that we have received your approval documents from those Ministries for confirmation of you claimed sum $25.5 Million US Dollars. As soon as it is confirmed by the ministry of finance, we will have no other option than to commence the transfer and we will not postdate you on such matter.

Hopefully by afternoon the confirmation will come back to us, it takes only 24 hours duration and we will have no other option than to transfer your fund. And please get back to us on receipt of this mail for official purpose.

Best regards

Sarah Kwinika

On behalf of S A ANDEERSON

#225027 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:02 am
What kind of condition are you giving to me, just the money is not yet in your position and you are giving me this kind of ultimatum and what is the fund is finally gotten into your account it mean you will kill me.

This is a great surprise sir

#225145 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm
I don't know about it but ask them which file is that
Thanks

#225544 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:00 am
Its OK but please i beg you in the name of the Lord, just have some patience this is not an individual business transfer but a contract which takes slow in payment. And rushing this will hamper all of our efforts.

We should wait for all mordalities to take its cause not by enforcing. I hope you will understand to bear with us

Thanks

#225712 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:28 am
OK brother let us be more patient and it will all happen for our smiles on our faces
Thanks

#225849 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:12 am
OK and thanks for understanding with me sir
God bless you

#227669 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 pm
Thank you a lot and i want to know how far have you gone with the payment or the transfer of the fund into your account
Thanks