Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224654 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:06 am
Reply.to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14153475939

Hello.
Am Miss Anne and i work with the Government Help Centre, sorry you are just getting this text, i want to inform you that you have been picked among our few Lucky Winners of this Year Awareness Grant. your Funds worth of $800,000:00 is Ready with the Awareness Grant, get back to us to Claim your Funds. and you can also text me on (415) 347-5939
Thanks.
Miss Anne

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226473 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 am
From Anne Rossi - [email protected]

Hello.
Thanks for getting back, am very happy to inform you about the money that was awarded to you well we are giving you the money in order to show Good Citizen appreciation,your name and your email address was selected in a raffle draw that was made some days ago and am very happy to inform you that you are one of our lucky winners in the draw that has won the total sum of $800,000,00
This isn't a fraud or anything of that sort,we want you to be assured that this is REAL and your money is available for delivery but we are only waiting for your rapid response to our notifications. and you will also get your winning certificate online for you to know it is real

Ticket number: B956475604545 188 with serial number 97560 drew the winning: 01/03/22/32/38/44/

We are keeping all the information we are getting from you confidential and we are not letting it out to anybody who is not part of the Awareness team, we are honest and we hope you are honest with us too. We will be waiting for your rapid response so that we can proceed to deliver your money to your home address as soon as possible.
We will like you to verify your Details because we don't want to make any mistake in delivery terms.
Name :
Address :
City :
State :
Zip Code :
Text number :

Contact the company for the verification via text only (786) 263-9945
Thanks.
Miss Anne.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226649 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:40 am
Hello
Thanks For Getting Back, okay we've got your information and your money will be process for Cash Delivery, We are keeping all the information we are getting from you confidential and we are not letting it out to anybody who is not part of the Awareness team, we are honest and we hope you are honest with us too. your details are confirmed. We will be waiting for your rapid response so that we can proceed to deliver your money to your home address as soon as possible.
make sure no one hears about this for security purposes.so as to make delivery not being threatened Express delivery.it will be delivered to your home address. I want to you to keep this security number (K323H11) make sure no one sees this Make sure when FedEx comes to you,just give them the security number.without it you will not be given the package which is a Blue Old Versace Box Containing $800,000:00. which has the Above security Key Combination. are you aware that you are going to pay for delivery ? anyway get back to me so that i can give you more Information on Delivery Date and Time and also How to pay for Delivery Fee. Congratulation Once Again.

Best Regards
Miss Anne

#227434 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:34 am
Hello
Thanks for getting Back, i want you to know that your $800,000:00 Has being Processed for Cash Delivery On Monday, But i have to inform you that you are to Pay the Sum of $800 for you Delivery Fee, and your Money will be Delivered to you by the FedEx and along with some agent from the Delivery Team, here is the Information you are going to send the Delivery Fee to Via Western Union Money Transfer..
Name: Raul Jauregui
State: California
City: San Francisco

that is the information you are going to send the $800 for your Delivery fee too, let me know as soon as you make this Payment, get back to me with the MTCN and all other information, God Bless you and am waiting for your Urgent Responce

Thanks..