Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222294 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:03 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447937452412 & +447937424592

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce this transaction to you. I am Mrs.Jones Collins,An attorney and solicitor with Freedom Chambers.Please be patient and absorb the contents of this email which I believe is a message that will be beneficial to the both of us.I am the legal representative to Late Stephanos ,A national of Greece who herein after shall be referred to as my late client. Who died as a result of car crash. Until his death he was a contractor with Oil Company in London.Basically, my aim of writing you is to assist me secure the funds left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this fund valued at (7.5 Million Dollars) was deposited.As both of you share the same country it will be easy for me to claim the fund.

I have a mandate from the bank to present the next of kin to the deceased or the funds will be confiscated and so far, all my efforts to get hold of someone who share the same country with this man has proved abortive.I want you to consider this proposal. If you grant your consent that I present you to the bank as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client ,so that the proceeds of this fund can be transferred to you, then we can share the entire proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documentation to back up your claim as my deceased client's next-of-kin will be provided and I will back it up with the power i have as an Attorney. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.This entire process will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, Please contact me at once to indicate your full interest.

Best Regards,
Senior Attorney . ( consultant)
Mrs.Jones Collins
+447937452412
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222296 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 pm
My dear friend,

I am in receipt of your email and the content is well noted. I want you to know that this transaction is legitimate and risk free. I believe i can trust you and that you will not betray or disappoint me once you receive the fund in your country. I shall offer you %40 of the $7.5M for your assistance and effort in ensuring the successful transfer of the fund into your bank account. For us to proceed my dear, it is very important that you provide these information so that i will take them to the bank to enable them draft an application form which you will use to apply to the bank for the release and transfer of the fund into your bank account.

1: Your full name
2: Your full home and office address
3: Your telephone numbers and fax
4: Your occupation
5: Your date of birth/age
6: Your country of origin

I hope to hear from you soonest and my warmest regards to your family

Best regards

Sincerely yours

Mrs Collins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224668 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 am
My dear, i received your information. I have been expecting you to send these information since the 6th of October so that i will send you the application form that you will use to apply to the bank for the release and transfer of the inheritance fund into your bank account. I will take your information to the bank on Monday the 27th of October. But mean while, attached therein is an application form that you will use to apply to the bank for the release and transfer of the inheritance fund into your bank account. Fill the form, sign and send to the bank foreign remittance department through their email address as below:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
DR THOMAS COLEMAN
DIRECTOR: FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: [email protected]

After filling and signing the form, you should send it to the bank and as well send a copy for me. You are advice to forward every information that you receive from the bank to me so that i will advice you on what to do to avoid us making mistakes.

I await your urgent response and my warmest regards to your family

Sincerely yours
Mrs Collins Jones ( Cel No: +447937424592

#225191 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 pm
For 3 good days i have not heard from you. I want you to know that this transaction does not require any delay as we might loose it to the United Kingdom Central bank. Re confirm to me immediately your interest to continue with this transaction

Mrs Collins Jones

#225735 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 am
From STANDARD CHARTERED - [email protected]

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON
#11-15 St Mary-At-Hill London EC3R 8NN
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
Tel. / Fax (0044)7937432254 EXT 1-10
TELEX : 5543(LON)
STCB-LON Date: 31-10-2014. STCB-LON
OUR REF: LTSB/LON-X1X/VOL.17:4:20014 YOUR REF:FRD/IH/07/5642 DATE: 31/10/ 2014.

MR XXX
Address: XXX
TEL: XXX

DEAR CUSTOMER,

THE BANK RECEIVED YOUR OFFICIAL APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF THE INHERITANCE FUND OF THE LATE CLIENT OF THE BANK. YOU ARE ADVICE TO VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE FOR STANDARD CHARTERED BANK QUESTIONNAIRE.

FILL THE ANSWERS PROPERLY AND SEND BACK TO THIS BANK FOR CROSS EXAMINATION BEFORE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND OF US$7.5M COULD BE REMITTED INTO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

IN ADDITION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF US$2,780 ONLY TO ENABLE US PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION AND THE SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BY USING THE INFORMATION BELOW;

RECEIVER NAME: THOMAS COLEMAN
CITY: LONDON

WE WAIT FOR THE ANSWERS AS THE BASIS OF YOU RECEIVING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITHOUT DELAY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO OPERATION

Dr THOMAS COLEMAN
Foreign Remittance Dept
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Tel: +447509754094

#225832 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:20 am
XXX, i have gone through the questions and the email the bank sent to you. The answers are not easy so i will take my time to go through the files of my late client to see if i can gather the answers to the questions. meanwhile, the bank requested that we pay the sum of 2780dollars once we send the answers to them. as my partner in this transaction, i request that you send the 2780dollars to the bank while i look for the answers to the questions which i will send to you.......

Regards

#225927 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:21 am
XXX,

Below are the answers to the questions. It was not easy getting these answers my dear. Send them to the bank together with the payment so that the bank will proceed with the transfer of the fund into your bank account.

1) THE FULL NAME OF THE DECEASED?............... MR STEPHANOS SAMARAS
2) HIS NATIONALITY?......................... Greek
3) YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?.................. Cousin
4) THE DATE AND CAUSE OF HIS DEATH?............. 5th of March 2010, car accident
5) HIS MARITAL STATUS?.............................. Married
6) THE NAME AND REGISTRATION NUMBER OF HIS COMPANY?.......Samaras International, LOn567ef
7) WHAT TYPE OF ACCOUNT DOES HE OPERATE WITH THIS BANK?..... Current account
8) DID HE HAVE CHILDREN?......................... Yes
9) THE NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN IF ANY?............. Ana
10) THE FULL ADDRESS OF HIS COMPANY?............. 165-220 Holloway Road.

#225932 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:24 am
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
STCB-LON Date: 3-11-2014. STCB-LON
OUR REF: LTSB/LON-X1X/VOL.18:4:20014 YOUR REF:FRD/IH/07/5642 DATE: 3/11/ 2014.

XXX

DEAR CUSTOMER,

WE RECEIVED THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE. YOU ARE TO SEND THE US$2,780 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BY USING THE INFORMATION BELOW:

AMOUNT:US$2,780 ONLY

IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE TO SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR PROVE OF PAYMENT.

AFTER REVIEWING THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE YOU SENT, WE SHALL APPROVE THE INHERITANCE FUND AND HAVE THE FUND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY.

Dr THOMAS COLEMAN
Foreign Remittance Dept
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

#225976 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:00 pm
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
OUR REF: LTSB/LON-X1X/VOL.18:4:20014 YOUR REF:FRD/IH/07/5642 DATE: 3/11/ 2014.

XXX

DEAR CUSTOMER,

YOUR COUSIN THE LATE MR STEPHANOS SAMARAS BANK ACCOUNT IS STILL DORMANT AND THE MONEY CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED YET INTO THE ACCOUNT UNTIL IT IS PROCESSED. YOU ARE ADVICE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION OF THIS BANK BY EITHER SENDING THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM. BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY EITHER THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

AMOUNT:US$2,780 ONLY

IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE TO SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR PROVE OF PAYMENT.

AFTER REVIEWING THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE YOU SENT, WE SHALL APPROVE THE INHERITANCE FUND AND HAVE THE FUND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY.

Dr THOMAS COLEMAN
Foreign Remittance Dept
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

#226035 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:21 am
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
OUR REF: LTSB/LON-X1X/VOL.17:4:20014 YOUR REF:FRD/IH/07/5642 DATE: 3/11/ 2014.

XXX

DEAR CUSTOMER,

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT:

BANK: BOS
ADDRESS; the mould,Edinbugh, E11,U.K
ACCOUNT NAME: GCA
S/C: 80-49-43
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04051053
IBAN: GB26BOFS80494304051053
SWIFT BIC: BOFSGBS1BDS

Dr THOMAS COLEMAN
Foreign Remittance Dept
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

#226041 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:39 am
Dear XXX,

I was made to understand by the foreign transfer manager Mr Thomas Coleman that once we fulfill the bank requirements that they have no option but to have the fund transferred into your bank account within 5 days. I intend to conclude my major court case on the 15th of November after which i will send you my flight ticket to your country so that you will know the actual date,day and time of my arrival so that you pick me up from the airport. I believe i can trust you my dear and that you will not betray me once you receive the fund in your bank account. For that reason, i have given you 40% of the $7.5M for your effort and assistance in assuring the successful transfer of the fund into your bank account. Please my dear, make sure that you follow the advice of the bank and keep me updated with every information

My warmest regards

Mrs Collins Jones

#226145 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:00 pm
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
OUR REF: LTSB/LON-X1X/VOL.17:4:20014 YOUR REF:FRD/IH/07/5642 DATE: 3/11/ 2014.

XXX

DEAR CUSTOMER,

SIR WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE YOU BROUGHT TO THIS BANK ARE FALSE AND IN CORRECT. THEREFORE, THE INHERITANCE FUND DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. BE AN HONEST MAN AND NEVER INDULGE IN CRIME.

Dr THOMAS COLEMAN
Foreign Remittance Dept
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

#227851 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:33 am
Dear XXX,

I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Poland. Presently I’m in Poland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the realization of this endeavor despite the fact that it failed us some how.

Now, contact my secretary,Her name is Mrs Mary Marics and her email address is ([email protected]) ask her to send you the total sum of $650.000.00 usd which I kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this endeavor. I did appreciate your efforts as at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mrs Mary Marics and instruct her where to send the amount to you quickly.

Please, do let me know immediately you have received the cheque so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferness at that time. As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf.So feel free to get in touch with Mrs Mary Marics and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Thanks, and my greetings to your family and well wishers.

With best regards,

Barr.Mrs Collins Jones

#227927 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 pm
From Mary Marics - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Your mail was dully received and content acknowledged,

This is to inform you that, your parcel is here in my office and I have been told about you by my boss It is a cash able certified draft that will clear within three days and is written By my boss Barrister Mrs Collins Jones, what is needed from you is your I.D that is the photo copy of your driving license or your international passport for identification.

However this piece of information will facilitate the onward despatchment of the parcel via your forwarding address which you provided,through courier service.

Meanwhile i will be sending you the scan copy of your certified bank draft,for your perusal and the original copy will be dispatched to you through our courier service which you will receive and submit it to your bank that will clear after 3 working days.

Please reconfirm your information once again to avoid wrong delivery of your Parcel.I also attached in this mail a draft application for claims form that you will fill and send back to me for confirmation and and identification of you as a customer,to enable me serve you better.

Best Regards
Mrs Mary Marics
Secretary

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM DRAWING FROM COMPENSATION FUND USD,SIX HUNDRED AND FIRTH THOUSAND DOLLARS ACCOUNT OF BARRISTER MRS.COLLINS JONES ESQ,I AM THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY TO THE SAID COMPENSATION FUND USD$SIX HUNDRED AND FIRTH THOUSAND DOLLARS,($650.000.00) THAT SHOULD BE PAID TO ME THROUGH BANK DRAFT

KINDLY NOTE THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND CHECK YOUR RECORDS ACCORDINGLY IN MY FAVOUR.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:
TELE NO:
FAX NO:
PROFESSION:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK TEL/FAX/TELEX: …………………………………………………………………………………………………..

BANK CODE:

ACCOUNT NO:
...............................................................SWIFT

CODE……………………………………………………

DATE: ………………………………… SIGNATURE: …..…………………

EMAIL……………………………………..

#228058 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:16 pm
Thanks you for the information, please we still need your phone number to call you if they reach

regard

mary maric