Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219247 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347053309625

Dear Friend,

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project for you worth millions of dollars.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal required high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy because this Involves moving or Siphoning some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk. I am quite aware that there are a lot of Scams and advance fees Fraudsters all over the Internet, so to have your full trust I request for your full co-operation.

I will give you details and procedure when i get your reply,

To commence this transaction i require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply to this e-mail:

Best Regard,
William Usen
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219248 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 am
Dear Sir,

Thank you for willing to do business with me.
The project is about presenting you to my family as someone whom my late father took a loan of about Severn Million U.S. Dollars for his mining business and you want your money back so that my family will release the money to you.

The reason I want to do this is that I am from a polygamy family, meaning that my father married three wives and had twelve children. My younger sister and I are the smallest in the family.

Since there was no Will written down by my father before he died, it is very obvious given the present problem in my family that my step-brothers are ready to do anything to take the best things of my father's Estate and left my sister and I with peanut.

I had worked with my father for 5 years before he died last two months and I am still heading one of his companies, so I know the worth.

Please I need your sincere heart and support in this matter and I am will to pay you handsomely for it. Just mention your price.

I am ready to give you the necessary guideline on how to go about it.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regard,
William Usen

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219500 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:20 am
Dear XXX,

I want your full details such as name, contact address, phone and country, nature of business, gender in order to be able to prepare a letter which you will send to my family for the payment.

I also want you to say the exact amount you will collect from me when the payment is made to you.

Regards,
William Usen

#221794 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:34 am
I just called you now but no one answers. Anyway do you accept 25% for helping us.
Call me back at +2347053309625 to confirm it.

#224732 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 am
Looks like the scammer confused a victim for a fellow scammer

guy call me i like this ur 4mart so that we can work together.
07081267694. my is Otu

+2347081267694 - Nigerian mobile.

#227857 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:53 am
My brother am very sorry about the whole think I travel out lagos.
This is the number that you can reach me
+2347081267694