Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224850 by soldierfortune Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:00 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Lauren Jewel Regain, 25 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire. The father had been killed by the local government who accused him of attempted coup. Faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Ghana. The late father (Dr. Jewel Regain) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.6 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Lauren is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Loe Barryson) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Lauren would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $650 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Ecobank Rapid Transfer.

ISP: Teledata ICT Ltd, Ghana, Greater Accra, Accra

Site: waydate
Username: laurenbaby
profile is deleted

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-09 15:44:30

Hello

My name is Lauren, loving and caring lady i view your profile today and i got interested in knowing you more Please could you reply to my email i have something to tell you (Laurenbaby01@yaho o /./com) so that we will know each other very well. i will send you my pictures.

Thanks,
Lauren.

(Laurenbaby01@yaho o /./com)

Received: from [41.139.40.99]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LOVE FROM LAUREN

My Dearest one,

Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you. I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, I am Miss Lauren, 25 years old girl from Côte d'Ivoire, the only daughter of the late Mr. Jewel Regain, deputy minister of national security under the leadership of President Laurent Gbagbo,who is currently in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was killed by Laurent Gbagbo's government, accusing it of my father attempted coup.

I have to contact you because of maltreatment I received from my stepmother, my stepmother's plans is to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father. Meanwhile, I would like to flee to Europe, but she hide away my passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Accra, the Republic of Ghana.

I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $3 600,000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless, I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund. As you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies, I was in my 1 year at university, when the crisis began.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response, indicating your interest, I shall put everything in place immediately. In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely. In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.

Best regard
lauren

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.139.40.110]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DETAILS FROM LAUREN

Honey,

I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad now that I saw your email.

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the refugees camp, I told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult even to eat here is very difficult, You can also call me through the Rev. Father's telephone number +233248394601 Remember to ask of Miss. Lauren Jewel Regain that stays in the female hostel room 14 when you will call me.

I ran away from my country to Accra in republic of Ghana, After when my step mother threaten to kill me, If I do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human race, Thinking unfinished education, I decided to take the risk to ran to Ghana by road with a public car after 8 days rough journey, Since I do not have any body here in Accra Ghana I had no option than to beg myself into the refugees camp to be able to eat and continue living, Here in the refugees camp their condition is that we don't go out and we don't miss up with people, and the moment you brake the rule you will be out from their guidance.

sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have borders you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I
don't want to under go torture any more.

FULL NAME ...........................
COUNTRY ..............................
HOUSE ADDRESS .................
OFFICE ADDRESS..................
PHONE NUMBER ...................
OCCUPATION ........................

My love please i want you to send your contact information to me and pics to enable me know you more and also to give you my late fathers bank contact so that you can contact them as my partner for possible means of transferring the money in your account.

please send me your contact as soon as you receive this message. your current picture to enable me know how you look like now. I have prepared the letter which you will have to send to the bank, I will send it as soon as I received your next email. I will be waiting for next email with happiness.

Regards love
lauren

Received: from [41.139.35.38]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE BANK TODAY

My love,

I have received your email and I am very happy for your concern and care towards me after reading your message I was very happy because you are being there for me, It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now to protect all my interest, I remembered the way my daddy use to call me sweet name about my beauty when he was alive, I remember how secured and free I use to be before the cold hand of death took away my dad, It painful to remember, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But I know God must dry my tears some day, I believe with you.

If you will understand how great you have create an impart on me, after reading your mail then you will understand that I am owing you an appreciation for the healing you gave to my heart, For the lost hope of life. All that I am waiting now, is your efforts to get the money transferred into your account then you will help me prepare my traveling documents to join you so we will live to understand each other, while I continue my education.

I want you to understand now that you are totally in control of this transaction as soon as the application is sent to the bank, because I don't have any access to monitor this transfer from here, And I am giving all my trust and good faith believing there will not be any betrayal or mischief that will break my heart in the future, because I have already gone through a lot of pains, and wouldn't want to under go pains any more, There is something in me that has made me trusting you, So please do not let me down.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Telephone number is +447053830059
Account Number GB91NDEA40487851600101
Amount: 3.6 Million USD.
www. [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr Bruce Van Saun
Depositor: Dr. Jewel Regain.
Next of kin: Lauren Jewel Regain

You should contact Dr. Bruce Van Saun. He is the Director of Operations and International remittance department of the Bank. In case you wish to speak with him on the phone, the telephone number is +44 330001099 or his mail address [email protected] of the Bank is: dear, contact Dr. Bruce Van Saun ask him how the transfer can be made into your account. Waiting to hear from you soon, God bless you for saving my life.

Best regard
Lauren

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.139.35.52]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:48:39 +0200
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP ( RBS)

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Application for Claim
For Your Kind Attention,

Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your partner mail which we have received with your details.. Actually, we have been told about you by the young lady MISS PRECIOUS JEWEL REGAIN, (the next of kin to DR. JEWEL REGAIN,) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father deposit with our bank.

Late DR. JEWEL REGAIN,, is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money deposited with us {USD $3.6 million}{THREE POINT SIX MILLION US DOLLARS} with it's Interest, Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. RBS is here to serve you.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund,you have to provide the followings:

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note (i): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Ghanaia resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Ghana).

2. The death certificate of late DR. JEWEL REGAIN (Our deceased customer) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late DR. JEWEL REGAIN by Royal Bank of Scotland plc. (RBS).

4. Also you have to provide your account information which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

Royal Bank of Scotland stand on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers. Should you have any question(s), please contact Bruce van saun on telephone number Tel: +447053830051 for more directives /clarifications.

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect, our interest, your interest and that of the next of kin, concerning the claim. These shall also help RBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgment of reception of these documents. We promise to give our customers the best of our services, If you have any questin(s), please contact our Foreign Operational

Tel: +447053830051
Phone: +447035940482 +447035940482
MANAGEMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP ( RBS)
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc © 2009

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.139.35.52]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 03:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW

Dear love,

Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. I have the death certificate of my beloved father and certificate of deposit. Concerning the rest of the documents, I don't have them and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Ghana and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry.

As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Ghana. Therefore I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us. I also told him about you as my trustee and my beneficiary and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for course of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the course of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer. Below is the lawyer's contact.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:BARRISTER LOE BARRYSON (ESQ.)
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
TELEPHONE: +233246906446
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.

God bless you.
Best regard
lauren

Received: from [41.139.35.62]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:26:31 +0200
Subject: BARRISTER LOE BARRYSON (ESQ.)

NCIPAL ATTORNEY:
BARRISTER LOE BARRYSON (ESQ.)
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
POSTALE 4000010 ACCRA GHANA
TELEPHONE: +233246906446
EMAIL/[email protected]

ATTN, SIR.

REQUEST TO YOUR PARTNER'S DISCUSION ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY/APPLICATION LETTLE AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL AUTHORIZE YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS. PRECIOUS JEWEL REGAIN. TO REQUEST AND TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY TODAY FROM THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. AND THE HIGH COURT HERE IN ACCRA - GHANA, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK THAT THERE ARE FIVE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BEFORE THE MONEY CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

1. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR JEWEL REGAIN, WHICH IS TO CONFIRM HIS DEATH.

2. THE OFFICIAL DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO DR JEWEL REGAIN BY THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

3. THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, APPLICATION LETTLE AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE HIGH COURT WITH THE SIGNATURE OF THE YOUNG GIRL MISS. PRECIOUS JEWEL REGAIN.

FOLLOWING MY INVESTIGATION, THE YOUNG GIRL MISS. PRECIOUS JEWEL REGAIN MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS ARTICLE 1 & 2 WHICH IS 1. THE COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER LATE FATHER DR JEWEL REGAIN. 2. COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO LATE DR JEWEL REGAIN ''HER FATHER'' BY THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

IT IS NOW REMAINING THE OTHER THREE DOCUMENTS, WHICH IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY APPLICATION LETTLE AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH ARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE THE BANK DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF THE YOUNG GIRL.

*IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRY, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ......($100 DOLLAR)
*FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, ......($150 DOLLAR)
*APPLICATION LETTLE .....($150 DOLLAR)
*FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, .......($150 DOLLAR)
*FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM THE HIGH COURT AND MY LEGAL *PROCESSING FEE OF ......($100 DOLLAR).

*THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS ( $ 650.00 DOLLAR) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE REQUIRED FEE WE PROMISE TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AS DEDAMDED IN TWO (2) WORKING DAYS... SEND THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR ECOBANK RAPID TRANSFER WITH MY SECRETARY NAME AND INFORMANTION BELOW SO TO ENBLE US GET THE MONEY SAME DAY AND START THE DOCUMENTS VERY FASTER IN TWO (2) WORKING DAYS IT SHALL BE READY..... USE THIS NAME AND INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND THE MONEY..

ECOBANK RAPID TRANSFER,
COUNTRY ACCRA GHANA......
SENDING NAME ..............................
RECEIVE NAME MICHAEL EGWU.......
QUESTION WHO IS THIS?..........
ANSWER ME...........

YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS.

FULL NAME................................................................
FULL ADDRESS ........................................................
COUNTRY...................................................................
OCCUPATION...........................................................
TELEPHONE NUMBER............................................
YOUR AGE:................................................................

ATTACHED WITH YOUR NATIONAL I.D CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT SCAN COPY. AS IT WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY. I AM NOW WAITING FOR THE MONEY AND YOUR DETAILS TO PROCEED FOR YOUR SERVICE.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY AND YOUR FULL DETAILS FOR ME TO COMMENCE WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS FROM THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE MONEY.

Avocat Loe Barryson
(Partenaire principal).(ESQ).
TELEPHONE: +233246906446.
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement