Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224989 by wolverine2011 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 pm
Dear CLIPPED,

I get your kind reply to my mail . I get your phone number . I will call you soon to hear your voice .You can call me at any time 0022544684480 .I am happy that you are a teacher . i will like to continue my education when i come over there . I stopped schoola fter the death of my father . I am not going to school now and i am not feeling good about it . I want you to help me relocate to your country to start a new life .
I will lime you to be my guardian . i am the only child of my late parents . I have some inheritance . my father left some money in the bank for me . I will like that you help me transfer the money to your country ,so that i relocate to meet you in usa .
You will help me invest the money in any business you know . i will like to go back to school .You will help me find a good university .
Please can you help me ?
I send you my photo so that you can see me . please send me your photo .
I wait for your reply,
Yours faithfully,
Miss Julieth

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W68 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 05:51:37 -0700
X-TMN: [l13Dj/HepmKQpVVIgHcW88Rr+ZhaE1DZ]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bb130df0-d97b-4a74-a675-babe2d4a071d_"

Dear CLIPPED,

I am sorry for not writing to you till today . I have been feeling sick . I was not able to check my mail till today . Now i feel better and i am well now . I took some medicine and have some rest .
Please i will call you today . I want to hear your voice . I thank you for telling me about your life . i will be happy to be with you .
I have introduce you to the finance and security company in london .
You can contact the company as my chosen guardian . they will tell you how you can help me transfer the money from london to usa .
I have not done any transaction before . i want you to help .
This is the contact of the company .
Mr Gilbert Marthins (company manager)
Telephone +447011197063
Email ([email protected])
Email ([email protected])
Please tell me what ever they says
I wait for your mail.
Yours faithfully,
Julieth

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W95 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:50:11 -0700
X-TMN: [b4fPxrjtSLk0HQ6Iaf+xt2cTHYzuxK+K]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_cf474780-a9ab-408f-9daa-46bbaf596d40_"

ATT : CLIPPED , DATE : 11.10.2014

DEAR SIR,

FOLLOWING YOUR MAIL MESSAGE AND MISS JULIETH WILLIAMS WHO HAS WRITTEN TO OUR COMPANY,ON YOU PEOPLES DEMAND FOR OUR COMPANY TO TRANSFER THE DEPOSITED FUND BY THE FATHER LATE MR WILLIAMS . WE ARE MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN TO MISS JULIETH.

LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN THE PROCEEDURES THAT YOU HAVE TO UNDERGO FOR US TO TRANSFER THE MONEY .

YOUR PARTNER LATE MR WILLIAMS WAS A GOOD CLIENT OF OUR COMPANY AND WE HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR HIM BEFORE HIS DEATH.

NORMALLY WE TRANSFER FUNDS TO OUR CLIENTS THROUGH OUR DIPLOMATIC SERVICE TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD.

I WILL ADVICE YOU FIRST TO GET A SWORN AFFIDEVITE FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/BENEFICIARY OF THE DEPOSITED FUND TO YOUR NAME THAT WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY.THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL BE PROCESSED HERE AT THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE. DEATH DECLARATION OF LATE MR WILLIAMS IN THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE BY THE NEXT OF KIN . DECLARATION OF TRANSFER OF RIGHT OF OWNERSHIP FROM THE ORIGINAL DEPOSITOR BEING LATE WILLIAMS TO THE NEXT OF KIN MISS JULIETH WILLIAMS.FUND DECLARATION AND TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE BRITAIN .

YOU ARE ADVICED TO SEND TO THIS COMPANY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF YOURS.

1.YOUR FULL NAME .

2.YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS/OFFICE ADDRESS

3.PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENCE OR CARD IDENTITY.

4.YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

5.YOU SHOULD SEND THE SUM OF £1250 POUNDS (ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS) FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENT AND TO ENABLE OUR COMPANY ATTORNEY REPRESENT YOU AND SECURE YOUR PAPERWORKS FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND

FINANCE.

6.YOUR RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE AMOUNT .

AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE THE ABOVE MENTION INFORMATION OF YOURS AND THE FEES FOR YOUR PAPERWORKS , IT WILL TAKE THIS OFFICE ONLY TWO WORKING DAY TO SECURE YOUR PAPERS AND SEND A COPIES FOR YOUR PERUSAL BEFORE OUR IMMIDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT .

THANKS FOR YOUR MATURITY,UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

MARTHINS GILBERT.

OFFICE OF THE MANAGER

WILTORD COMPANY.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.192.166] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via
HTTP); Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:56:48 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-30da9083-7148-46bd-9bfc-adc9c7e1f149-1413021407735@3capp-mailcom-lxa03>

ATT : CLIPPED , DATE : 16.10.2014

DEAR SIR,

WE CONFIRM OUR RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATIONS .YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING BELOW .

1.PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENCE OR CARD IDENTITY.

2.YOU SHOULD SEND THE SUM OF £1250 POUNDS (ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS) FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENT .

THANKS FOR YOUR MATURITY,UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

MARTHINS GILBERT.

OFFICE OF THE MANAGER

WILTORD COMPANY.

HEADER:
Received: from [154.68.61.45] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:00:47 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-87bc713e-9d23-4946-9e12-e7ebf85bcd76-1413453646674@3capp-mailcom-lxa07>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22544684480
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

+447011197063
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
Advertisement