Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225154 by wolverine2011 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm
Hi
I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 12.5 million USD, between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this [email protected].

MICHEAL GEORGE

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.161.231])
by 10.152.161.231 with SMTP id xv7mr14158857lab.43.1413623509722 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=Aamw6X9jmbb58CG/BNW9snIyLB03070Jhn9EGPxmDe0=;
b=gDmbdvitWPEb+GmSmBgG4EFHGyQvz8qdkR1+tRdqQjQq3MpsgcqZZzSnVAZu7CvJye
UYY+SGdvmxwt8NEQtU26Knlx9harNCAnNvU++u9SZnifwO5hos3CMBPp8mZS83vMdx+V
6HBFCIGTK5+h4UAoI2hFYQfUnTHNeyE1AYUikAilc5c4Lm9twCtdTWRY1Jf1dQut7AdY
JMFpfphv3Q5bdAD3l+Svrn8XZKKbaigr/iVFsAx3bm16l9WhHBSOok3BUNfwWQQgZfKk
ebfLb4ZM5BnUyQZ3dXL4MGHh2vk9KpUycn2GmZwFqu2InkFkRQNRY79J29lZbkluxGif
X5dA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.152.161.231 with SMTP id xv7mr14158857lab.43.1413623509718;
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.184.5 with HTTP; Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:11:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFShCe824CKjX6t3_qw=LwjZA6yfE9EtpaaTgDd4m4fW6d2mpg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: -- Hi I have an interesting business proposal for you

Hello,

Thank you for your response, this is most appreciated by me and i am given you the details of this business with trust and confidence, as i have explained in my previous email i would like you and I to work together as a team and claim a total sum of $,12.5,million in my bank and this money belong to one of our late customer who did not indicate any next of kin as a beneficiary at the time of opening this Fixed deposit account due to the situation of his opening the account

I have the certificate of deposit which indicate the authenticity of any one who stands as the next beneficiary to the said account , This business deal requires exceptional dedication and trust on your part because you will receive the funds in your account and will control its movement , until I come for my share and i have agree that we will share the money, 50/40% , basis which means you will have 40% of the total share and i will have 50% of the total share and the balance 10%, will be set aside to take care of expenses that may have incurred in getting the legal documents to enable you receives the funds legally

I want you to bear in mind that there is no risk in this transaction because this happens always in the banking world and its 100% risk free and secure and the transaction will be carried out under a legitimate arrangement in line with bank regulation and government banking policies in Ivory Coast

As a first step, now in this deal is to place your name as next of kin to the account in the bank system so that all information will be reflected accordingly and that will make me require you to send me your information that will be need in the banking system / Database to begin the process immediately

Full Names
Address
Phone and Fax Numbers
Occupation
Marital Status.
Identity scanned copy

Changes must be made immediately as I anticipate that we will complete the transaction within 15 working days and these funds will be available to you as next of kin , Once I receive the information referred to above , it will only take me 24hrs to conclude my domestic arrangements and i will refer you to a lawyer who must not know that i am working with you to represent you in the affected offices for claim and securing all legal claims documents, I will give you contacts to establish correspondence with him for legal assistance , He is specialized in the field , He is registered with our Bank as a financial attorney

I have confidence that you will keep this fund safe and secret because of the nature of these deal and once again my name is Micheal George from Ivory Coast west Africa and its really nice to work with you as a partner to archive in this aim and please do not forget to treat this transaction with the maximum privacy for our own good
Micheal

Hi
I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 2.5 million USD, between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email , [email protected]

MICHEAL GEORGE

Salut

J'ai une proposition d'affaires intéressante pour vous qui sera extrêmement bénéfique pour nous deux. Même si cela peut être difficile pour vous de croire, nous sommes à gagner de 2,5 millions de USD, entre nous dans une affaire de jours. S'il vous plaît me donner le bénéfice du doute et écoutez-moi. J'ai besoin de vous pour signifier votre intérêt en répondant à ce courriel, [email protected]

MICHAEL GEORGE

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.198.204])
by 10.152.198.204 with SMTP id je12mr31209358lac.61.1413852264561 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=JJ43jWmCf/OmZoOTBpKnS4Vvc7dvB/UtmNkaGfl1RXo=;
b=zRkzczV3dBuRTIOQunae2uLOphGjr4VIfiIaR457GOmMd5FXnCVY4OprV8+C7x2yli
QlLZ8yLbbGWGyVuaH06fGyqsa6MtMyF83y2GaXS+IEws1QMjKjCVZS342AF157+xxZsk
PDqKwt4Hl8pCM9lYL+QZPh7sHedoLsrFWk+iXi7LfZIlspAit18zGoIvGld7bXfczZtj
XEMBNenewLZcSGWz/axEnEzkkeegjuNePtFq8kW0avxlBQyw2zYuQLW2YjC6324OeZtA
qMV8hsLoNOXZ4lm7eQc7Psv86ZNQ1XOhgRY7xngGwZy0luACnHwzqh0H9ISKVQTuKFXp
EBbQ==
X-Received: by 10.152.198.204 with SMTP id je12mr31209358lac.61.1413852264557;
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.184.5 with HTTP; Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYV7iFAwiXKZjwzrhaT-65_37JjWOWK=2UEkpUtN8csrPg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAFShCe824CKjX6t3_qw=LwjZA6yfE9EtpaaTgDd4m4fW6d2mpg@mail.gmail.com>
<CAEVhzYV7iFAwiXKZjwzrhaT-65_37JjWOWK=2UEkpUtN8csrPg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 00:44:24 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFShCe-ipFA3W-1qJOGgPH9yHT2gDDC1zD_9iDnEhRsr+Ne9qw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: -- Hi I have an interesting business proposal for you

Dear friend CLIPPED,

My friend how are you today, i am happy and i wish to inform you that i was able to make the necessary changes in the bank and everything was completed and the account shall be change to your name which means the funds can be legally claim by you as the rightful beneficiary to the account

You have to proceed now and contact an Attorney here in the Ivory Coast Abidjan who will be representing your interest in the claim and i have successfully search for the contact of a registered attorney because only a registered attorney can handle cases in related to foreign transfers in connection with the International monitoring fund , so now you have to proceed by contacting the attorney , who will represent you here in Abidjan to claim the said funds from the bank and know that this is a proceeds that must be followed in order to succeed in completing this business and it has to be followed.

We need a registered attorney because only registered attorneys are allowed to handle matters in connection with foreign transfers , You have to contact the attorney I told you about in my previous letter who shall represent you in the claim here in Abidjan, He is a good attorney as I told you earlier, and bear in mind that this is a process , Just contact him

Contact him with the details below and solicit for his legal assistance in claiming the funds of your bank account and please take note that he must not know that you are having any form of communication with me neither must he know my involvement in this business, all you have to do is to inform him that you got his contact from a friend that was previously staying in Ivory Coast and that he spoke well about his legal assistance to people in cases like this and for that reason he should let you know if he will assist you legally to claim the funds

The details of the Attorney;

Trinity International Law Firm
Email-- [email protected]
Senior Legal Consultant
Barrister Dania Moses Daniel

Endeavour to contact him as soon as you get my email and please do make sure you take caution when you are communicating with him because he must not know the true content of this business all he has to know is he should assist you legally to claim your funds in the bank and that is all, then once you receive any response from him let me know so that i can guide you on what to tell him next.

Thanks and i am happy that this business is progressing and we shall meet soon to toast for a job well done

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.38.67])
by 10.112.38.67 with SMTP id e3mr3700919lbk.6.1414054738792 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 01:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=kSd5RQhiI7F1cmC2kLTPKf04elOUWgLaorvhu2vuw6M=;
b=i4dtud1ebcbqp52BNAQ+FFPjNb83+AUApklwOGZlEclsH/hpQuI+rzVRNNTb3o/V/N
TYsDy8dmeCp48OjqtyqC7/3IACAK6z3UNC+n10jQzzWKxSxdN91HibouD8aU50ZfL37C
i6rVJ75fTkTu0Ji0aN7NqgrJRFn1DLz3I62ixT/lOZf8pqPXx7foO4v8dyhijBqsKPcb
T3gyzoC4dw/OKJRTP3xeeVYIVbLCQ/zM3c6in9983GqusBjovAavl0Kk/Ce/Vrel/0Oh
uPslKA1p/hkC/5d9A1ZtY9umTqqGl9HNep5mfS/EOtt/B6yJ3TwMUR+MGWs1rUSknmbK
kD0g==
X-Received: by 10.112.38.67 with SMTP id e3mr3700919lbk.6.1414054738786; Thu,
23 Oct 2014 01:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.184.5 with HTTP; Thu, 23 Oct 2014 01:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:58:58 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFShCe-u58_doZA3Kv2SycXO_pVCjRMSzL58V=ay8rcMZvX3Hg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The details of the Attorney;

From Trinity International Law Firm.
Ministre De La Justice.
Rue 10 plot 156 Cocody Abidjan, R.C.I
Direct Tel (+225 55356967 )
To: CLIPPED,

RE: REPRESENTATION.

I want to use this medium to inform you that I have contacted the BIAO BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE in respect to the funds under their custody and for the immediate transfer processing , Hereafter , I want to inform you that I have officially verified the funds with the BIAO BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE and the funds exist in perfect condition and a very big large sum , Before any processing could be executed on the above subject ,Attached is the proof of fund,

Here is my outreach with the bank , due to the volume of this sum of $,12.5 million, You have to follow the rules and regulation of backing up the transfer but I will not hesitate to tell you what to do for the benefit of the transfer and you because we do not need anything that will tarnish the image of my chamber and you will never regret it , if you follow our direction

The beneficiary is mandatory to pay the legal fee that will help you secured those documents and also pay some outstanding expenses to enable the official people from the local legal department and the ministry of justice to grant your affidavit of claim that will enable your clearance free from the both country without risk or further litigation , For us to archive the perfection of the fund transfer of this huge sum directly into your account in your country , You should endeavor to pay for the approximately cost of this document

Here are the relevant documents that you are required , Letter of Attestation , Letter of authorization , Affidavit of beneficiary , Clearance Authorization from the ministry of finance , Agreement of bonds

The issuing of authorization for asset claim is requiring some oath from the ministry of justice here in Cote D'Ivoire to transfer the fund which it is difficult to handle this obligations unless you pay the $7,300 , This chamber will help you secured all the approvals you need from the ministry of justice to attest your beneficiary right over any claim or change of beneficiary

The Bank shall expedite the fund transfer as soon as you meet the requirements ,These essential required documents will clear your fund from the Following , Terrorism / Terrorists Activities , Money Laundering , Child Trafficking , Narcotics , Illicit Hard Drugs, Economic Sabotage, Etc

Furthermore , like we have assured you , you can count on our capability to protect your transaction in seeing that you will have a perfect transfer directly into your account once these document are secured on your name and we guarantee that after this document is been secure in your favour you shall receive the funds without any hindrance

I had made all the necessary investigations in this issue as we are a very reputable firm that commands respect in which we will not like to drag our names to the mud , The BIAO BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE director informed me that before any funds can be touched or transfer in that suspence account those required documents must be presented to the BIAO BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE

Note , that without these documents , the funds will be dormant in the suspence account and will be confisicated into government pause after a long period of non-claim , Immediately you send this $7,300, due to delay we want you to send the $7,300 through Western-Union transfer and Money-Gram transfer and forward the details cited below to us without any further delay and you are hereby advice to scan the informations you used in sending the money to enable my secretary retrieve the money

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
----------------------------------------------
Surname:---DANIA
Other name:---MOSES DANIEL
Address:--- Avenue12,Rue11 Treichville,Abidjan

Sender Name--------------------------------------
MT-CN Control number------------------------------------
Amount sent-------------------------$4300
Question-------------------------------
Answer---------------
Country----------

MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER
----------------------------------------------
Surname:---DANIA
Other name:---MOSES DANIEL
Address:--- Avenue12,Rue11 Treichville,Abidjan

Sender Name--------------------------------------
MT-CN Control number------------------------------------
Amount sent-------------------------$3000
Question-------------------------------
Answer---------------
Country----------

Finally, it is our commitments to demonstrate our expertise procuring of legal approval of beneficiary , Your satisfaction is our pride and our respect to your personality , Finally convey your opinion to the fulfilment of our obligation and to complete it withing 14 working days

Note , fill in your information correctly

Your Bank information

Beneficiary :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Bank name : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Bank Address::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Zip code : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Bank tele & fax : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Customer number :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Account number ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Swift Code:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Your Personal information

Full name:: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Date of birth day :: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Beneficiary's Mobile phone /Fax Number :: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Contact Address:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;
Amount:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name of Mother : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name of father : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Marital Status : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Number of dependants : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Driving License Or International passport:::::::::::::::::::::
Occupation: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name of next of Kin::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We request your prompt compliance and you are require a copy of your Identification document such as Driving License , Passport or any alternative proof of idenitifcation and we guarantee a 100% customer satisfactory services to you as your fund / payment allocation will be credited and program into your designated bank account within few banking days upon observations of the IMF / Financial Institutions Regulatory and Interest Rate Control Act of 1978

I will be most obliged for a quick response , My cabinet and I re-assure you of our full availability , we will do everything to ensure you a legal cover and work in the strictest confidence in this case we deal with diligence for the common good of all , You must maintain the confidentiality of this transaction around for not divulging its proper functioning , I am at your disposal for any further useful information ,

MY KIND REGARDS,
BARRISTER DANIA MOSES DANIEL

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W55 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:31:27 -0700
X-TMN: [WE1waCoBvaKbNVe4pKCzipuBl1ZKveQ/]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ddf18a37-854d-4858-b65e-d5fe771ef684_"

ONE PHONE NUMBER:
+22555356967
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

BANK ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
Bank Name: La Banque Postal

Account Name: O. Jessica

Account Number: XXXXX3483U

IBAN: FR53 10011 XXXXXXXX3483U80

BIC/SWIFT: PSSTFRPPCNE

Address: 20 Rue jeanne dárc 76000 Rouen, France ,
Advertisement