Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#15393 by kindhearted Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 am
These are all alias names for Romance Scammers. A Nigerian 419 Scam. They might be working out of Dubai, UAE.

Cell phone numbers they have used are:

UK Cell phone number 011447031971885. His Dubai sim card phone is 011971502437709
Last edited by kindhearted on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#15394 by Ralph Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 am
Hi Kind hearted

Welcome to Scamwarners

I am so sorry for what has happened to you, unfortunately you are not the first nor last to lose money (and so much more) to a romance scammer.

Please take a look at the following links which have a lot of information that will be useful to you.

Firstly, how and what to post at Scamwarners viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3561

How to spot a romance scammer, viewforum.php?f=13 this will help you to understand what has happened

Money recovery scams viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3198 Scammers will often target previous victims with scams that suggest they can have your money returned, the link will help you to spot them

You can forward anthing you like to my email addresss listed below and I will make sure the details are posted without identifying you which will prevent others from being scammed by this thief

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask
#15407 by GomerPyle Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am
It won't help you now, but anyone you meet on any dating or social site who asks you for money is a scammer. No if's and's or but's.

Most scammers won't ask at the outset, but if they've told you about millions of dollars beforehand, that only makes it beyond any doubt.

Anyone who is handling that sort of money won't have trouble raising cash, no matter if the funds have been frozen or put out of reach.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#15497 by The Enchantress Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:13 pm
Hi kindhearted.

I am sorry you were scammed by these people.

I noticed in your post that you wished to post photographs and documents.

If you wish - please send them to my mail address - sent by PM.

I will make sure they are posted together with any other information you send me.

This will alert and save others.

Also any questions or concerns please post/mail or PM.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#15515 by kindhearted Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:15 am
He texted me today from 011 971 502437709 a Dubai sim card. The sick thing is...even though I know he is a scammer, I fell in love with him. I miss talking to him. We spoke more than 2 times a day, for months. Honestly, I am a nice person with two great kids and close friends. It is not that I am desperate for attention...it is that I really fell in love with him...UUUGGGHHH!!!! I know this is going to take time to heal!
#15517 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 am
@ kindhearted - I have sent PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stolen photographs and fake documents used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#15520 by Ralph Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 am
Hi Kindhearted,

What you are feeling is quite normal, I dont know from first hand experience but I have beem in touch with many victims of romance scams and the feelings they describe are little different.

The money is generally not as hurtful as the broken heart, the bank account will heal in time, but will you ever be able to trust another with your feelings?

The answer is yes but it will take time, each person is differnt and how long it will take is entirely up to you, some people find satisfaction in learning to bait, others keep clear of the internet and online relations all together, just do whatever feels right for you, just dont communicate with him again, it will only prolong it for you.

I know you already know this, but the person you fell in love with does not exist, it is simply a made up charactor that lives only in the mind of an African thief and the hearts of his victims, you need to remind yourself of that and move beyond this.

I can give you little good news but the one thing I can promise, the information you have posted here will help others, thank you.

If you do have any questions, now or in the future, please dont hesitate to ask
#46587 by Marden613 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm
Paul Roberts is also using the name Raymond James. He contacted me through match.com listing his home as Tempe, Arizona but said he was working on an oil rig in Dubaii. I suspected a scam from the beginning. He never asked me for money because I asked him if it was a scam before he had the chance. He immediately stopped writing. He did not use the photos listed here. But he did use the phone number 971502437709.
#225641 by began steele Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 pm
https://www.facebook.com/micheal.anders ... ?ref=br_rs
MICHEAL ANDERSON
C.E.O. at Self Employed
Studied Accounting at University of Liverpool
Lives in Fairfield, California
From Madrid, Spain
Brother -Jean Nikolich

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.