Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225647 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:53 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Yoyee Garang, 24 years old woman from the Sudan. According to Miss. Yoyee, the father was sentenced to death by judiciary (except that Mr. John Garang, the leader of the Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement (SPLA/M) died in a completely different way). After the death of her father, he faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. John Garang) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.9 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Yoyee is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Colwin Kebe) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Yoyee would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €950 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: yoyee
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 December 01
Ethnicity: African

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-03-03 23:37:51

Hi dear, thanks for looking at my message, my heart is lonely as I write to you now. I wanna be a friend to you because i need someone I can talk and confine to. May God bless you. I hope you are fine in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile I took interest on it, if you don't mind I will like you to contact me on this address:

([email protected])

or you can send me your email address here. So that we can know about ourselves and to share ideas and pictures. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your attention. I wish you Joyful and Happy day.

Miss Yoyee.

Waydate photo:

Received: from [41.82.129.101]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:20:32 +0100 (BST)
Subject: CAREFULLY READ MY LIFE HISTORY

Hello, My Dearest one!

How are you doing lately? I guess splendid. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce my life history to you so that we can know each other very well and I implore you to do the same after reading my letter. I wish to contact you personally for one reasons:

(1) investment assistance in your country.

My name is Yoyee Garang. I'm looking for my special man, my prince, the man of my dream, The man that will make my lonely heart to be happy. I hope you are my man, I am looking for a gentle, helpful, generous, compassionate, caring, sincere, purposeful and playful man with the sense of humor. I want to feel like a real woman with him, always know that I can trust and rely on you. In my turn I will do everything possible to make you happy.

I will like to have a good relationship with you, I need to get married and be happy with my husband, I decided to contact you because I saw that you are my dream man, I am 24 years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of Late Mr John Garang who was killed as a result of Sudan judiciary killing because of the war in the country.

Meanwhile, I want to know your plans about how to get married to me, Will you take me as your wife? Will you love and respect me? are you ready to come and marry me officially or bring me to your country so we can have our wedding? Please tell me your opinions.

Mode of communication: Please all communications should be through this above email address And this telephone Tele ....+221773120786 only for confidential purposes.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

My late father deposited the sum of ($7.9 Million USD dollars) in bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in the area of investment, and I will like to complete my studies over there in your country immediately after the transfer, as I was in my school, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. Attach your picture so that I can See you. Thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

I would like you to send your information so that i can write to inform the bank that your are going to represent me to claim the money. Send the information as listed below.

(1) Your full name....
(2) Country of origin.....
(3) Your age.....
(4) Your occupation......
(5) Your marital status......
(6) Your full residential address.......
(7) Your direct phone....

On receipt of the above mentioned information, I shall write an nomination letter to affirm the bank manager about you so that the fund shall be transferred into your bank account in your country. I am looking forward to hearing your opinion now.

Bye for now.
Yours ever,
Yoyee

Received: from [41.82.130.63]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:54:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE BANK

Hello darling good day.

How are you doing there in your country? Guess fine? sweetly it good reading from you again, and also very nice to hear that you really want to help me out of this ugly situation that i found myself, well i cant thank you enough but i know my God will surprise you in a very big way for finding it worthy to help me. Honey i agreed with you totally as regard to the marriage plans that, that should wait for now until the whole transaction is done and am out of this horrible place, but dear don't blame me much about it because my condition here is making me so desperate to leave, but i thank God that you really understand everything and i accept your good advice. But am overwhelm with joy and happiness now knowing fully well that someone somewhere care about me and want to help a dying soul.

Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC, London
Email address: [email protected]
Name of the transfer officer: (Sir Harry Davids).
The phone number: +447919963604
office fax number: +447031941816
Account Number: RB 343I08701364 /QB/71/SB.
Swift code; STB001BUK;
Account Holder: LATE Dr John Garang
Next of Inheritance: Yoyee Garang

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.9 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life and investing it in lucrative business. Honey, like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to meet with you. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information Ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!. So My love, Just copy the letter below the line and send to the bank Email address:
[email protected]

Sir;

I am a foreign partner to Miss Yoyee Garang whose late father Late Dr John Garang deposited a sum of $7.9 (seven Million nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank. Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account

Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.146.45]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:59:55 +0200
Subject: THE BANKING/TRANSFER PROCEDURES OF ROYAL BANK Of SCOTLAND

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.
BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.
FREE POST: PO BOX 1527
TEL PHONE' +447919963604
OFFICE FAX +447031941816
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
EMAIL: [email protected]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
Dear Client,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have been informed about you by the young girl that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank. Late Dr John Garang is our late customer with a substantial amount. The volume of money is $7.9 (Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars.) Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account, we need the following legal requirements:

1. A power of attorney or A letter of Probate and an Affidavit of Oath empowering you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. These documents must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer in the Federal High Court since the girl is currently residing in Senegal.

2. A transfer instruction from her fully endorsed and signed by the lawyer

3. A bond of Contract Agreement

4. Your Personal information including; contacts, full name, Your Designation bank account where the money is to be wired, the Name of The lawyer From Senegal who does the legal powers,

Note that the above documents are compulsory for the filling of BTD Form 41, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Payment Director for more directives and clarifications.

We anticipate your swift responds

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Shona Mackenzie
Senior Manager - FTA International
Director Of Online Banking And Transfer Dept.
For: Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.154.27]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 00:35:47 +0100
Subject: CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS

My beloved Darling,

Honey how are you, i hope it was fine and honey am dreaming of you every day by day and i know very soon i will be with you, i am more than happy to read your mail again today, Honey like i told you that i have told my reverend and he refer to the lawyer who will help us for documents which the bank required from us, after i discussed it with the reverend, he called me and told me that he has got a good lawyer who will help us and he gave me his contact and told me to tell you to consult him now and plead to him to help us for the preparation of power of attorney from the federal High Court here Senegal, i will like you to consult this lawyer so that he will help us get the power of attorney ok. Regarding the documents which the bank requested, like i told you that I have with me here the death certificate of my late father and certificate of deposit which i will send to the bank. Honey this is the lawyer contact;

Barrister Colwin Kebe
Phone: +221777146308
Fax: +22181214841
Email: [email protected]

My Sweetheart, try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer and when you come here we all can move at the same time. I will be waiting for you soon Honey to hear your sweet voice tomorrow. i am feeling for you every minute of the day, i wish to be with you soon. Please call me tomorrow around 14 hours here my time for more discussion.

A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
Yoyee

HONEY COPY THE MESSAGE BELOW THE LINE AND SEND TO THE LAWYER.

Sir,

I am Miss Yoyee Garang partner, and i want you to help us prepare a power of attorney and an Affidavit of OATH we get your contact through the reverend pastor who gave it to my partner so that we will mail you and we need the document so urgent and please sir help us for the document ok.

Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.176.100]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:19:47 +0200
Subject: LEGAL SERVICES‏ ACCEPTANCE

Barrister (Colwin Kebe)
Phone: +221777146308
Fax: +2218121484121
DATE: Tuesday, July 1, 2014
UP-RIGHT CHAMBERS

Attention: ”xxxxx”

In compliance with the content of your update. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank, of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank manager immediate through telephone call.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$7.9 The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to Your country. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/agreement based on your request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.

2. After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court yesterday, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of (50 Euros) (only) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is (950 Euros) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. My chambers' legal fees is 10,000 Dollars (Ten thousand Dollars only) The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, therefore you should pay my legal fees of 10,000 Dollars (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$7.9) in your country bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of (950 Euros). to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court. To speedy the process you are to send these money through Through Western Union Money Transfer‏‏ (which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the (950 Euros) with the name of my secretary (OTUBO EDITH NKIRUKA), Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable this chambers to go and get the money out from the them and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

GOVERNMENT LEVY'S : ( 950 Euros)

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Receivers Name ........... OTUBO EDITH NKIRUKA
Destination/Address..............Dakar - Senegal
Secret Test Question...............To who?
Secret Test Answer................. OTUBO
MTCN.... payment control numbers......
Senders first names ..........?
Senders second names ..........?
Senders country ..........

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable Her go for the collection of the money form any of their local office here. this noble law firm has noted down for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Your Identity card is needed, you can send it immediately.

Thanks.
Cordially Principal Partner:
Barrister (Colwin Kebe).
Advertisement