Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225046 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:28 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Blessing Laurant Koneh, 23 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Oliver Laurant Koneh) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Blessing the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life. She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Johnson Bills) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Esther would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: blessing4love
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1989 January 04

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-18 22:28:09

Nice to meet you as a friend, please my deari will like you to contact me with my email address ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about myself and give you my phone number and my photos ok Blessing

[email protected]

Received: from [41.82.24.12]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:10:12 -0700
Subject: Hello My Love Darling

Hello My Dear How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy to read your mail today. My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Blessing from Ivory Coast in Africa in west Africa. recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (OLIVER LAURANT KONEH) was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

Am residing presently here in the refugee camp, Its just like some one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev. Mark jacob; who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-771102818) or (+221768517371) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M (six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful trute and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. i will send you the detains and information of the bank contact in my nest mail hope you understand. Attached here is my picture. Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely Blessing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.175.176]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:19:32 -0700
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK.

GOOD DAY MY BELOVED ONE.

I am very happy to hear from you. Thanks so much. I love to married and live with you also to spend all the rest of my life together with you. Darling things are not easy for me, like what i told you, even to find food to eat here in the Camp, Is very difficult for me.

I have trust and faith in you that is why i told you to help me for this transfer or to come over there in your Country, It will help both of us in future also for our future kids, not only me and you, I love to married you and keeping me here to be suffering what gain will you get, If you can't help me for this transfer issue, Then help me to get my traveling papers to travel and meet you over there in your Country, I am really in love to married and spend all the rest of my life together with you. I am here looking for my future man whom i will respect and spend all the rest of my life together with him. I have to explain you the reason of our future also what i need from you to do, So that, Both of us, Will share our future, and, Have our own family, if you want children, but if not is ok,

I need you to stand honest without cheating me, When the money will be transfer, Into your own Account there in your Country. I want you to take this E mail of the Bank below and contact the Bank send a mail to them, Tell them i am the one, that, Tell you to contact them on my behalf, and, Ask them what they need for the transfer of my late fathers money, Into your own Account over there in your Country ok, I have told them about you and they are waiting for you to write a mail to them, Please my love try to help me if you love me as your wife so that once the Bank transfer this money into your Account then you have to take some money from there travel down here to pick me up so that we can go to your Country and do our marriage over there, my condition here was too painful and i am suffering a lot here in this camp, i need your help if you want me to be your wife help me, Here is the Contact information of the Bank.

E-mail-- ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
Office phone +44-7031807551
Fax.................... + 0044-2076924618.

Please write to Sir Philip Hampton; that you are my foreign partner, and you wants to assist me to transfer my late father's 6.5 MILLION DOLLARS, deposited by DR. OLIVER LAURANT KONEH, which i am the next of kin, to the Account. Here is the Account information which you will send to the bank:

Account name............DR OLIVER LAURANT KONEH
Next of kin:..............MISS BLESSING LAURANT KONEH.
Account balance............. 6.5 MILLION DOLLARS,
Account NO................AD/75483107.

Wait to hear from you soon,
Yours Miss.Blessing Laurant Koneh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.62.154]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 08:13:33 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Procedure/Acknowledgement From Royal Bank Of Scotland :

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

(1 Glategny Esplanade St.Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW)
Email Address: [email protected], [email protected]
Office phone.....+44-7031807551
Fax.......0044-2076924618
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in St Andrew's Square,
Edinburgh Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Gogarburn,
Edinburgh, Scotland UK.
DATE: 12/07/2014

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

Sir,

With respect as director Manager on Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the account of Late Dr. Oliver Koneh, Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Blessing Laurant Koneh, because we requested her to get a foreign partner that will stand for her for the transfer due to her status in Refugee camp in Senegal. She wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's money deposited with our bank.

Dr. Oliver Koneh was our late customer with account number./ AD/75483107/ substantial
amount of (6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.) which he deposit with our bank before he died. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your position, We will like you to send the following Documents Urgently to us.

1. A power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your
position on her behalf. This Document must be endorsed by a resident lawyer where the girl is staying now in (Senegal) and also the girl signature on it so that the Documents will be authentic for the transfer of his father deposit with our bank to your position.

2. The Death Certificate of late Dr. Oliver Koneh (Your partner father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of Statement of Account issued to Late Dr. Oliver Koneh, by our bank.

4.You are to contact a lawyer there in Senegal to issue a power of an attorney on your name signed by the next of kin, this will permit you to transfer the fund on her behalf,this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese lawyer as your partner Blessing Laurant Koneh is currently a Refugee in Senegal,

As soon as we have all these information's sent in by fax or by an email to the management of Royal Bank of Scotland, you shall be advised promptly towards the effective proceedings leading to a successful transfer of the total sum of money in deposit into your designated bank account.

Note that the above Documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Contact your partner Miss Blessing Laurant Koneh for the needed documents. She have to look for a resident lawyer there in Senegal who will draft the power of Attorney bearing your partner signature.

While sending the documents also send to us any of your account information where you want the money to be transfer. As soon as we receive all the demanded Documents, the transfer will be done and we will send to you the transfer slip on the date of the transfer.

Regards,
Philip Hampton
(For Accounts Dept rbs)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.37.20]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:16:16 -0700
Subject: Honey here is the Lawyer contact information:

Dear sweetheart,

After reading the mail which the Bank send to you as them forward it to me, I went to the City with the Rev father, To look for honest Lawyer, who can help us to get those Document as the Bank instucted us.We meet about 2 Lawyers but they said that they have so much work at hand, They nowdirected us to this Lawyer who will do this kind of job to us. The Lawyer is from Britain but working under the Government of Senegal here in Fedral High Court. We meet him and after explain to him what we need from him, He agree to help us, if we are ready for his service, So i have give him the 2 Document which is the Death Certificate and Deposite Certificate.

So you have to try and contact this Lawyer and ask him for help us for the power of attorney. I miss you so much in my heart even this night but all is just soon. Honey you mean so much to me, you entered my life and changed it for good, When i faced a trial you understood my paints. Yes, A true and honest friend is worth more than silver and gold, that is what you mean to me.

Please my expectation is to come over to your country immediately after the transfer, so that i will live with you and continue my studies in your country. I have my late father's Death Certificate, and Statement of Account with me here. Which i have giving it to the Lawyer for the proceeding in getting the other 2 Document Which is the duty of the Lawyer to provide the other 2 Domument.

The only thing i do not understand, is the power of Attorney which the bank said that it must be issued, by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. Please contact him immediately, through e-mail or Phone and tell him that you are my foreign partner for the transfer of my late father's the inheritance. You wants me to come over to your country, so that i will to continue my studies and have a better life. Tell him that you need his services to prepare a Power of Attorney, to enable you to transfer the inheritance of my father from the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to your account on my behalf, due to my Refugee status in this Camp. Here is the Lawyer contact information:

(HILLS CHAMBERS & SOLICITORS.)
Name Barrister Johnson Bills.
E-mail address:.........: ([email protected])
PHONE NUMBER...: +221765115495

Honey Please, try and contact him immediately because I'm afraid of this Camp and you know that the Bank is waiting for us to send them the Document so that they will start doing this transfer direct into your account. Once again i appreciate your kindness to me. Take good care of yourself and write me when you hear from the lawyer.

Wiat to hear from you soon.
Yours love Blessing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.37.20]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:18:15 -0700
Subject: HONEY PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE LAWYER

HILLS CHAMBERS & SOLICITORS.
Name Barrister Johnson Bills.,
PHONE NUMBER: +221 765115495
EMAIL: ([email protected])

Sir, Dr. Johnson Billsi,

First of all, I want to tell you that I have your contact information from my fianacee, Miss Blessing Laurant Koneh through Rev. Mark Jacob in Senegal. There's nothing much I can say but to ask for your help on our case So i'm going to keep it short. We would like you to help us to prepare the following documents:

(1) A power of attorney from the Federal High Court Dakar Senegal permitting me to claim and transfer Late Dr. OLIVER LAURANT KONEH the fund into my bank account on behalf of partner Miss Blessing Laurant Koneh.

(2) An affidavit of oath from the federal high court in Dakar Senegal with my partner name signed by Miss Blessing Laurant Koneh.

Please guide us through all of the process. Without you, we won't make it through. Even though my partner Miss Blessing Laurant Koneh and me have never met you in person, I'm sure that we won't be disappointed according to what we have heard of your reputation through the Rev. Father. below are some of my information that you may need in the preparation of the document as we urgently need the documents so i will like you to get back to me as soon as you recive this mail.

(1) Name:------------------------------------
(2) Home address:---------------------------
(3) Mobile Tel:------------------------------
(4) Fax Num:-------------------------------
(5) Your Age -------------------------------

Your urgent responds is needed.direct to the Lawyer.

Yours in love. Miss Blessing
Advertisement

#225652 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.83.31.54]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 04:13:23 -0700
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

Iam very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Thailand. Presently I am in Thailand for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Refugee camp Dakar Senegal, His name is Rev. Mark Jacob and his email address is as follows:. ([email protected]) His phone Number is (+221-771102818). Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $180.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Mark
Jacob and instruct him where to send you the bank draft cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Mark Jacob on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Dear try to contact him with his email address ok. ([email protected])

Take care and bye for now,
Blessing.

Received: from [41.82.37.78]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 05:39:09 -0700
Subject: Good day my Son

Good day my Son,

May the peace of Lord be with you. I got your mail regarding the bank cheque not cash or money it is Bank Draft Cheque which was kept for you by your partner Mrs Blessing. Actually, I was told by your partner to give you the Bank cheque as a compensation for the assistance you gave to her in the past long time. But I have been thinking on how to make the cheque reach you.

As you can see, it is either i send you the cheque through Courier Companies or you come to Senegal to collect the it personally. As you have now contacted me, i would like to know how best you wish to collect the check. Let me know if you have the possibility to come to collect the cheque or if you will want me to send it to you through Courier Companies. If you want me to send the cheque to you by courier, Then i will need your below information here

Yours Full Name .................................
Country / City Name ..............................
Home Address .......................................
Phone Number .........................................

This is the details which i have to give the Courier Company once i want their to post you this cheque so that it can help them to deliver you the cheque direct to your home also to help them locate you once they arrived into your Country is very Urgent. Right now i have to go to the Delivery Companies here to inquire about the possibility of posting the cheque to you in your country from the delivery Companies here and i will inform you about it also what they need as soon as i come back. here is the Rev Father phone number ok. +221771102818 or +221768517371

May God bless you my Son.
Rev. Jacob Mark.

Received: from [41.82.53.48]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 06:16:08 -0700
Subject: Peace be upon you and your family.

Peace be upon you and your family. My Son, Well am coming back from the Delivery Companies as i promise you that i will go and check the cost on how to posting of the bank cheque to you direct to your Country. My Son, If it is cash i should have do it once i got your information in the first place, So bear it in mind that this is Bank Draft Cheque that sign by your name, Only you can cash this money because it sign by your name to any Bank over there in any Country once you got this Original Copy of this cheque, which i have it with me here..

Below here is the cost of those delivery Companies.

FEDEX............400 Euros
UPS.............. 300 Euros
DHL................250 Euros

So i agree let us use the DHL Company because their cost of delivery is ok and they are every where around the world. The manager of DHL Company told me.that i have to make Tax payment of 250 Euros for there government service Tax before they will make the posting of your Draft cheque to you with your address, name, phone number, id card number, and it will be delivered to you under 2 working days, As you know that i can not afford the money to pay for the posting of the cheque to you. You have to send me the 250 Euros to enable me to pay for the posting service Tax charges. you have to send the money fast today so that i will make the posting as they request in there courier service Tax charges,and you will get this cheque direct to your home under 2 working day as the Manager DHL said.

Here is the Information which you will use to send me this money, From theWestern Union OR
Money Gram Transfer.

Name.......... Rev. Jacob Mark.
Country........ Senegal.
City........... Dakar.
Address........105 Grand Yoff
Phone Number ...+221771102818 or +221768517371

Inform me by calling me on my phone after sending the money and E mail me the Payment Slip or the Information control numbers to help me collect the money. so that i will go and pick up the money from the Bank when you send the money, Also to go and post the cheque to you immediately. and try to send the receiving information as soon as you send the money for the posting.

May God be with you my Son.
Rev. Jacob Mark.