Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223714 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:37 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +18326580653, +447011135550 & +44711137471

Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church
Rev Jeffery Barman
phone:2816845200
[email protected]

Dear In Christ

I am writing this letter to people who are really need of help to contact me urgently. So that I can make available preparation on that. Especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, that cannot survive
even from feeding themselves.Please contact me and stop weeping. Probably let me know what you really need the money for,and if you can still help me donate money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. contact me at
[email protected]

Thanking you as you reach me, please to remind you once again, I don't belong to scammers or any act of fraudulent on internet.I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately.

Thanks

Sincerely Yours,
Rev Jeffery Barman
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223715 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:38 pm
From jeffrey berman - [email protected]

Thank you for getting back to me, yes I understand you condition and I will like to let you know that God has his way of blessing his people, and it happened in my life that I have short time to live on this Earth ,

Are you contributing positively to the advancement of the lives of those around you? This is a question you must ask yourself and truthfully answer. Choose to live a meaningful life. One that will make the world move forward, torching the lives of others in a position way. Be a blessing to others! And you will always be lifted.

For you were lifted as you lift others! Your promotion is in your promoting others, your success is discovered when you help others become successful .you will never discover the treasure god has kept in you until you reach out to help someone else become something ,

Then you have to accept Christ as your personal Lord and savior,Remember that I am doing this because of the love of God and the believe I Have in God, Please you have to promise me that you will use this fund approximately as I have directed you, all you have to do is to Contact My Attorney with information below

Attorney Mrs Cynthia Hawkins
Attorney at Law/Advocate and Solicitor
Contact Address12600 bisonnet d4
Houston tx 77099
United State Of America
Text Message only: 1(832)6580653
Email: [email protected]

Finally you have to let me know as soon as you contacted him God bless you as you do that?

Sincerely Yours,
Reverend Jeffery Barman
phone:@281-692-3843
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223936 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:20 am
From CYNTHIA HAWKINS - [email protected]

Attorney Ms Cynthia Hawkins
Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

On behalf of Reverend Jeffery Barman of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church I contact you, Welcome to My Desk kindly fill the from below and get back to me with a copy of your Identity for identification reason

Name:……………………
Address:………………………
State:……………………………………

SSN or Tax ID................
Zip code:…………………………………
Amount you need:..........
Male/ female:……………………………………
Phone number:……………………………
Email:………………………………………

Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.178.64
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#224012 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 am
When Jesus was on the cross of Calvary he never said I am finished. He said ‘it is finished’ John 19:30. Most of us are in the habit of concluding our destiny at the very start of frustration and disaster.Therefore, you don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas. May God grant you wisdom
Are you contributing positively to the advancement of the lives of those around you? This is a question you must ask yourself and truthfully answer. Choose to live a meaningful life. One that will make the world move forward, torching the lives of others in a position way. Be a blessing to others! And you will always be lifted.
I have directed you, all you have to do is to Contact My Attorney with information below

Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

Finally you have to let me know as soon as you contacted him God bless you as you do that?

Sincerely Yours,
Reverend Jeffery Barman
[email protected]

#224304 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 am
Sir a copy of your Information have been forwarded to Metro bank London england for the further transfer as directed by Reverend Jeffery Barman

#224313 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 am
From Thompson Anthony - [email protected]

Dr Anthony Thomson
Auditing & Transfer Manager
Metro BANK Dublin Ireland
Phone +447011135550
[email protected]

Dear: XXX

Be informed that your email have been received noted your funds domiciled in a Metro Bank On-line account cannot be transferred to a beneficiary's account nor deducted from, until the beneficiary open new account with above bank (Metro) Your new account has to set up from Metro bank On-line so that the beneficiary can make transfer to any of his account all over the world

NOTE: This account opening measure is a statutory measure put in place by a new fiscal policy from the metro On-line Banking to screen all funds remittance from The UK to countries in European Union and the World Bank. Furthermore, click on this link below, when it open, click on register, when it open kindly fill in our information correctly, then click submit to submit your application for the transfer

http://onlinemetrobank.biz/accounts/apply.php

Metro online banking is the best bank in United Kingdom London England to have you better and give you a reliable access to make your transfer any day any time For more information please call Phone( +447011135550)We wish you a successful financial future. Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours in service,

Dr Anthony Thomson
Auditing & Transfer Manager
Metro BANK Dublin Ireland
Phone +447011135550
[email protected]

#224554 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:57 am
Congratulations ,Please can you give me an update about the transfer , because Cynthia Hawkins said Dr Anthony Thomson is working on the transfer ,

#224821 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:50 am
From Metro Bank Online - [email protected]

Dear XXX ,

Your request for Metro Bank Online Online Account has been received. We will begin the processing of your request immediately. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for processing.

Once we have received all the relevant documents from you, we will open your account within 24 hours (depending on our procedures). Once your account is opened, we will send you a confirmation message with your sort code, account number and online account login details so you can view and manage your account online 24/7.

If you currently do not have an account with us, the following documentaion will be required to complete your account registration.

1. One clear passport size photograph.**Photo Page**
2. Identification (You are required to provide any one of the documents listed below):
* Current signed Passport
* Driver's Licence
* National ID Card

By law we have to confirm the identity and address of all new and existing customers.Documents should be submitted via Email: [email protected]

Your username is: XXX

Please feel free to contact us as we look forward to serving your banking needs.
Thank you for choosing Metro Bank Online

Notification
Michael Brierley
Chief Financial Officer
+44711137471
Metro Bank
Metro Bank Online 2014

#224958 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:10 pm
From Thompson Anthony - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Therefore, Rev Jeffery Barman is ready to make you the beneficiary, which he will need to transfer the legal authorization by swearing in an affidavit of claim in your favor to stand as the new beneficiary. As our service permits us to give our details to any customer, , please get back to Rev Jeffery Barman, if he is ready to make you the beneficiary, then we release the total funds of an amount of $10,500,000 which is the deposited amount as stated in your the cert.

kindly Contact Attorney Cynthia Hawkins , who is the Attorney to Rev Jeffery Barman, for the certificate In question , while i wait to hear from you as soon as possible , so we can complete this transfer,

Please feel free to contact us as we look forward to serving your banking needs.
Thank you for choosing Metro Bank Online

Notification
Dr Anthony Thomson
Chief Financial Officer
+447011135550
Metro Bank
Metro Bank Online 2014

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.186.1
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#225061 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:45 am
Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

Dear XXX

Affidavit means a written version of sworn statement: a written declaration made on oath before somebody authorized to administer oaths, usually setting out the statement of a witness for court proceedings

I don’t have the certificate with me, It Come through Court and it will take three working days to get it after we have applied and you are expected to pay for the certificate in law court and the fee is $788 united state Dollars, so you have to send the fee to the court Clark so that she can register your name and information regarding the application we needed to commence on this transaction

Yours

#225114 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 pm
Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

Dear XXX

Here is the payment information to the Clark of the honourable magistrate court

Name: Susan fowler
Via western union or money grams
then you get back to me with the Payment Information

Yours

#225227 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 am
Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

Dear XXX

Here is the payment information to the Clark of the honourable magistrate court

Account Name:Susan J. Fowler
Bank Name: Range Bank
Bank Address:5673O CALUMET AVENUE City: CALUMET
State: MICHIGAN Zip Code: 49913
Bank Tel. #: 9O6 337 2OOO
Account Number: 51281XX
Routing Number: O911O195O

Yours

#225661 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:55 am
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church
Rev Jeffery Barman
phone:2816845200
[email protected]

Dear In Christ XXX

My Bank wrote to me yesterday, informing me about your pending transaction which you supposed Complete Yesterday as the banking policy is demanded, Dr Anthony Thompson said that he is waiting for your respond to enable him send your Logging Information to you to enable you start your transfer, with effect of this email I advise you to make sure that everything is been taking care of today

Sincerely Yours,
Reverend Jeffery Barman
[email protected]

#225662 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:56 am
Can i have the payment slip ,so that i will go for the Certificate ? get back to me right because i try to ring your phone, it look like i am not getting it alright

#225826 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:43 am
Houston tx 77099
United State Of America

Dear XXX

Sweetheart you have made a wrong discussion , and your account have deceived you Love , I will like you to print out this Bank Cancellation form out , fill it then send a copy back to me a copy of Metro bank for account cancellation,

Metro bank was ready to complete your pending transaction, As soon as your payment is of the Claim certificate , the honourable court will grant your transfer a successful one

Yours