Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225851 by soldierfortune Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:22 am
X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 04:34:38 +0300
To: [email protected]
BCC: to me
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT

Hello my dearest,

Hope all is well with you and your family? please am sorry for not writting you for a long time, i was very busy and you may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of my fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in london that was capable of assisting me financially in this great venture. However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $250,000.00 (two hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars), I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of $250,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.

my dearest friend i will like you to contact reverend father Edwin for the collection of your bank draft. I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him requesting for it. at the moment, I am very busy here in london because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like you to accept this with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart and also comply with his directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

NOTE; You are advised to stop any further communication with your local representative (s) any officials (s) department whom may call you or email concerning the cheque draft what sum of USD$250,000.00, except reverend father Anthony Mbaye. You are advised not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from him, Because he is the only one I left the order with on how to deliver the cheque draft to you, and you may mail him immediately you received this message for more information through the instruction I left.

REVEREND FATHER Edwin Mbaye.
Parish Priest (st.domminic Catholic Church)
Dakar Senegal,
e-mail: [email protected]

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number inclusive of your current mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you.thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you again.

Miss. Lesi Rouee.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 21:51:15 +0200
To: [email protected]
Bcc: to me
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT

Dear Client,

Now we have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc after your Cheque was canceled, due to your inability to comply with the requirements of the posting, this card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

So if you wish to receive your fund in this way, then you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center for the release and issuing of your Visa Card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address................................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation.............................
Your phone number..........................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card Payment Department
Tel: +221777197439
Email: [email protected]

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject..

May God Bless you my son.
Remain Bless
Reverend Edwin
Advertisement