Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#209473 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:04 pm
Rental Scam
All right,the apartment we still have the apartment very much available for rent.Here are some important information about the apartment. The apartment cost $1200 per month plus $600 for security deposit payment which is refundable while packing without any lost or damage of my properties.The apartment is located at 12200 Classic Dr, so it's located in a very nice and safe area in Coral Springs...

Here are more details about the house below:

Price: $1,200
4 Bedrooms
2 full Bathrooms

Lot Size: 10,495 sqft
Neighborhood: Eagle Point
Zip: 33071
3,439 sqft

I am so sorry i will not be available in Coral Springs for now as i am presently in Las Vegas working but all you need to do is to go straight to the address i sent you and view the apartment but i want you to have it in mind that you will not have full access into the apartment as it is locked and i am here with the keys so that when you are ready i can post you the keys. That's why i sent you those pictures so that you can see how the apartment looks like.Let me know if you would like me to proceed in renting my apartment so that i can email you further procedures.Attached are some pics of how my apartment looks like.
Kindly let me know if you will be interested in renting my apartment so that we can proceed further.

Best regards,
John

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#213095 by Bryon Williams Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 pm
Craigslist employment scam.
Hi, how are you doing today?i saw your ad on Craigslist,are you still available?how much do you charge?please reply me here
[email protected]

770-666-0183
(770) 666-0183

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#213096 by Bryon Williams Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:50 pm
Lillie R Collins [email protected]
Dear Applicant,

Mystery Evaluation Inc is a well established Evaluation Firm , We are a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers. once we have a contract to do,you would be directed to the company or outlet or restaurant, and you would be given the funds for the job (either purchase things or require services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience. Examples of details you would forward to us are:

1) How long it took you to get services.
2) Smartness of the attendant
3)Customer service professionalism
4)Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients when they get tensed(under pressure). We turn the information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services. Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their services,
or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service.Here is a chance for you to get a free shopping and dinner out,if you will like to be a Mystery Shoppers. You are to evaluate and give comment on customers services in different Stores ,shops and restaurant in your area code . You will be paid to shop and dine out, you will also have access to free meals, Free Merchandise , Free services , free Travel ,Free entertainment and lot more. Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper) you would be paid $150 for every survey you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance, and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty. Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area. No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you. If you are interested , you have to fill the list below so we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be needed for your payments.

Requirements:
You must be RELIABLE, detail-oriented, and write reasonably well, and have access to a computer with Microsoft Word and a reliable Internet connection, must be 19 years old and above , you must be check your email often for nect steps. no experience needed .

Application info needed:
First Name :
Middle Name :
Last Name :
Phone 1 :
Phone 2 :
Address 1 (No P O Box):
Address 2 (No P O Box):
City :
State :
Country United States
Zip Code :
Year of Birth :

Thank you.
The Hiring Manager
Mrs Lillie

Thanks very much for the mail. That is okay with me. how much will be for ten lessons?i will pay $250 as advance. Am from the United Kingdom. I hope i will be able to trust you with my money, since this requires honesty and transparency. I have an associate of mine owing me the sum of $2000, so i will instruct him to write out the Cashier Check to you,so when you receive it you will have to deduct $250 part payment of the cost for ten lessons(let me know the amount to balance) and send the remaining funds to person who will be taking care of my son during his staying in the United States. The remaining funds sent to him,will be for his feeding and other commissions. So if this is understandable i will want you to get back to me with the following in formations of where the Cashier Check will be sent to.

Full Name :
Home Address :
City :
State :
Zip code :
Direct Phone Number :

Looking forward to read back from you right away.

Thank you for your timely response concerning the Cleaner Ads.My
Financier in the states will be responsible for handling the
payment.I will be arriving to the your state soon.I will like you to
know you will be responsible for general cleaning of hallways
(dusting,vacuuming and mopping),doors,windows,pick up trash in common
areas,sweeping and changing light bulbs etc. I am a consultant
currently working with WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (W.H.O),so I want you
to know that my client will be sending you the payment in form of
Certified check,which you will get soonest,because i don't want any
delay about this cleaning,i want the house to look as clean as
possible..I will be paying you $250 every week if you are willing to
help in cleaning the house. More so, i will need your reputable trust
and favour ,i have made arrangements with a painter to paint the rooms
for me prior to my arrival So my client will be sending you a check of
($2000),so you will take out $250 and send the rest $1,750 to the
painter via western union which i will be giving you the painter's
information where you will be sending the money to as soon as i get it
from him and the tracking # for the check from my client, i will want
you to email me your full name and address for the check to be
delivered to you, please do email me your full correct address and
don't send a P.O box, so that the payment won't get lost.

#217683 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:25 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners jcksmon,

Do not cash or deposit the check. When the package arrives refuse delivery. Tell the USPS, UPS or Fedex it has a fake check in it for a scam employment job. Print out your emails and give it to them. You can also give the package and check to your banks fraud department.

Do not tell the scammer anything. Just ignore all contact from him.

What email address and phone number did the scammer use?

#219342 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 pm
Posting additional emails this scammer will send you. It is all lies from the same scammer using free email providers.

Paypal will not hold your funds. Log into Paypal directly without any links to check your balance. Craigslist is not meant for non face to face sells. Sell in person and keep your messages within Craigslist mail system. Do not put in your listing phone numbers or email addresses.

Subject: SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER IS NEEDED
Dear xxxxxxxx,

This message is originated from PayPal,we received an email from one of our client John Brown who bought a Craigslist's goods from you that you have not received the confirmation email of his payment.

We want to let you know that the money is now in our data base,ready to be credited into your account but we await the shipment tracking number for verification so you are to proceed with the shipment through Post Office as the buyer requested it to be shipped and email us the shipment tracking number for verification so that we can finally have your account funded.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience too,but we want to let you know we are doing this for the protection of both the buyer and the seller.

NOTE : Do not send the tracking number to the buyer for security reasons,PayPal will be responsible for any loose in this transaction.

Thank you for using PayPal.
The PayPal Team.

Subject: MESSAGE FROM F.B.I: TREAT AS URGENT ***SHIP OUT THE ITEM***
Dear XXXXXXX,

We received an e-mail from John Brown about your failure to ship out his bought item. An act of this, connotes you are liable to scam and Investigation is still going on.

At the buyer's request, this transaction has been suspected to be online scam. The owner of this email John Brown ([email protected]) forwarded this email account (xxxxxxx@xxxxx) to the FBI headquarters for further investigation due to recent Craigslist's scam activities. Any further communication through the buyer's phone number or email will be logged & used in the activities of our investigations.

We want you to settle this matter with her otherwise you will face the wrath of law. We give you up to 24 hours to complete this transaction with John Brown and get the item ship.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5KANzsTyCIw/S ... arrest.jpg http://www.aishamusic.com/Judiciary_Rep ... arrest.jpg http://tomdiaz.files.wordpress.com/2009 ... st_300.jpg http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates/__file ... rrestL.jpg

Failure to abide to this means your name, picture and address will be forward to the Law Enforcement Agency in your state to get you arrested, because you are practicing Fraud, and your account with PayPal, Bank or Credit Card linked to your PayPal account will be BLOCKED and SUSPENDED , In order to free yourself from this, get the item ship within the stipulate time frame and send the shipment tracking details to PayPal for them to verify it and release the funds into your account. If you have any comment on this issue do not hesitate to contact PayPal direct at
[email protected]

#226027 by TimDuchene Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Updating with a new email address and a mailing address in Nigeria where the scammer wants you to send your "item".

Notice below that the scammer does not want to communicate within Craigslist mail system. Scammers will often try to get the victim off of Craigslist, Autotrader, Ebay or any other mail system. He can not afford to lose his craigslist or other accounts closed for scamming.

Please folks. Keep all your communication with in the system. That is why they have it. Protect your private email address.

[email protected]
Hello i will like to buy it Reply with your email and you can also get back to me on my email

[email protected]

here is the ship address do get back to me with your paypal to make the payment
Address: 40 Obafemi Awolowo Way
City : Abeokuta
State : Ogun State
Zip Code: 23403

Latest Activity:

3 Excellent 35mm cameras -- MINOLTA, NIKON, CANON and all the goodies - $200 (aliso viejo) still up for sale?
Yes....do you want to come by and see them?
Are you still interested in the three SLR cameras that we have available on craigslist?
Thanks for your response,this is my first time of buying online but i will like to know the condition and the reason why you are selling it? i will appreciate
if you can forward me more pictures in my email address [email protected]
If you want to give me a call I'll go over the condition of the cameras with you and the reasons why were selling them I'm available at this number either now or anytime after 12 noon. Thanks Tim
I'm okay with your asking price I'm buying it for my cousin in abroad , I want you to get back to me with your PayPal email address so that I can pay in asap.
I'll add 100 dollar for the shipping fee to the total payment I'll be sending Thanks
Hey I don't do PayPal I wanted to collect cash for these cameras what city are you in?
So do you still want my cameras? I have a couple other parties interested and I'm waiting to hear back from you because you reached out first??? Please let me know ASAP thank you.
i can only pay with paypal
Do you have a credit card I except credit card??
What city are you in?
Maybe I can deliver the camera equipment to you personally
o
no
why not?
If I can find someone with a PayPal account how does it work are you going to transfer the funds and I ship you the cameras?
yes If u can find someone with a PayPal account i will transfer the funds and u ship the cameras
Where do you want to camera shipped to?
The cameras
i will send you the ship address once i have make the payment do get back to me with your paypal to make the payment
Ok, how do you pay the shipping?
ii wiill add the ship money
once you get back to me with your paypl
I just sent you a request for $200 payment for the three cameras on PayPal to your email address. Let me know if you have any questions.
[email protected]
Yes that's the address I sent it too
ok but i don't get it yes
also did u send the pic too
All the pictures I took are in the ad...
Refrigerator - $230 (4830 S Ashland) still up for sale?
Hey Nigeria is this your correct address?
#279653 by valkyria Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:12 am
This person is trying to scam people on Craigslist. Ann Edward [email protected] Here is the email they sent when I replied to their ad.

Hi

Thanks for your email toward the Cleaning Job position we posted on Craigslist. One thing you need to know right now is that we are looking for someone to take this position as soon as possible, as we will be moving to the area in 2-3 weeks and we do need a person to clean. So, we will be looking forward to your prompt response. I will like you to know more about us. We are a family of 3, John, myself and Janet. We are originally from marysville california. John and i work with the united nations. We are both posted here in india since July and we are being moved back there in 3 weeks time.
That being said, We need you for total cleaning of the apartment (3 bedroom plus 3 baths) it does have tile and its a furnished apartment. We will also like you to get cleaning materials/products to be used for us only. So let us know the cleaning materials you will be needing and cost.
Also, how many days of the week you would be able to come for cleaning?. And the amount you will charge per week ( Please calculate).
For you to know how serious we are, we will provide you our number in our next email, So you can talk about this with my husband. We need to get someone as soon as possible. Looking forward to read from you and please provide atleast one reference

Mrs Ann