Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#207766 by Maggie Matlock Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 pm
Another email from the fake bank:

Another reply from the fake bank:

For Your Kind Attention,

Sir XXX

In respect of your mail, i hereby notify you according to the banking policy and regulations here in Senegal, the lawyer who will prepare these documents most be a Senegalese resident lawyer and these documents most be issue by the Senegalese Federal high court without been issued by Senegalese federal high court and sign by your partner Miss Jessica Godson the bank can not accept it because your partner have to sign these documents and the federal high court of Senegal have to approve and sealed these documents before we can accept it, according to the international transaction regulation and policy, i advise you to contact your partner Miss Jessica Godson to get you a Senegalese resident lawyer who will obtain these documents for you and her.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
We promise to service our customers with utmost truth and Sincerity.

And from the scammer as 'Jessica' including the fake lawyers info:

My Dear

However thanks for your ability to help me to transfer this money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person, regarding the requests the bank needs from us,

Listen, before i gave you this information i have pray and fast and after my prayer and fasting the Lord lead me to you, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself and i promise you from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us,

I have with me here the death certificate and I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, i have informed the Reverend Father Divine Martins about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,

He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

he is a famous human right lawyer and i am confident with he. He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his request as that is the only way he can help us in getting this legal documents.
I spoke much about you to him that he said he will like to deal with you before any thine, so please try and contact him on email and phone today, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to draft the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from Federal High Court of Senegal and as well prepare a power of attorney that will allow you transfer my inheritance from UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL into your account.

My dear i want you to contact the lawyer immediately so that he will explain better to you, also the lawyer made me to understand that all those legal documents must be endorsed by your name as my rightful trustee to the deposited fund and the lawyer said that he need your personal information's to prepare these documents which listed below,

YOUR FULL NAME......................
DATE OF BIRTH.............................
DIRECT PHONE:.......................
OCCUPATION..........................
RESIDENT ADDRESS....................

To acquire those documents from the Senegalese Government as the bank demanded. Below is the lawyer contact and information's,
His contact information are as follows,

Barrister: Frank Omega
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 00221-773067169,

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and meet you over there. have a nice day and always think about me.
A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Jessica

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#207767 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 pm
Hey my Dear

How are you doing over there today? i believe that you are in good health, dear i got your mail but i don't understand what you mean by copy and paste, what letter did you expect that i will write you, please let me know ok, concerning the picture i will send you in my next email.

Also why i can not contact the bank and do the transaction by myself is because of my refugee status at moment here because the law here in Senegal didn't permit me to do the transaction that is why when i contact the bank manager he advise me to look for someone who will stand for me as my foreign partner that is why i contact you to stand for me in this transaction and i have introduce you to the bank and inform the bank manager that you will contact them concerning this issue of transaction, so feel free to contact the bank and confirm from the bank the procedure to get the money transfer to your account so that we will hear from the bank and know what the bank need to do the transfer to your account ok, here is the bank contact once again

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL
MR JOHN STEVE
Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept
Telephone Number 00221778086942
Fax 00221332316715
Email. [email protected]
ACCOUNT NO 026004093
Account name Dr Joe Godson
Next of kins Miss Jessica Godson
Amount is 3.5 million us dollars

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#207818 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:11 am
Hey my Dear

How are you doing over there today? i believe that you are in good health, dear i got your mail and i made a mistake, the correct email address of the bank is [email protected] please try to resend the bank email me and let me know what the bank said ok, i am waiting for your mail, have a nice day

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208243 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm
Attention

XXX

Sequel to information's to my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner Miss Jessica Godson. Now to get the Authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's money from UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL to your account in your country or elsewhere.
Prior to my enquirers i was made to understand that there are three documents required by the bank before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. Power of attorney
2. Affidavit of oath
3. A copy of Death certificate of her Late father

Now it's remaining the other two documents.
Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 610 XXX for authentication of the power of attorney, 490 XXX for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 310 XXX for notary stamping at the notary office (before the bank can accept it). and my legal processing fee of 250 XXX Total of 1,660 XXX to get everything

YOU HAVE TO SEND TO ME 1,660 XXX THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

NAME..............................FRANK OMEGA
COUNTRY. .....................SENEGAL
PASSPORT NUMBER..........A00041393
ADDRESS .......................UNITE 30 N ° 885 PARCELLES ASSI FIRST FLOOR DAKAR SENEGAL

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THIS MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION'S TO RECEIVED IT HERE , SO THAT I CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT DAY). AND REMEMBER
TO SEND ME THE INFORMATION FROM WESTERN UNION WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY LIKE.

THE NAME OF SENDER ..............................
THE CONTROL NUMBER ( CODE).................
QUESTION .................
ANSWER...................

NOTE:(WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES AS THE SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION (CODE OF CONDUCT ACT 11 OF 1989 LEGAL CONSTITUTION DEMANDS) MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS. HERE IS A COPY OF MY PASSPORT TO KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH

Yours sincerely in service,

Bar (Dr) Frank Omega.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Address unite 30 no 885 parcelles ass frist floor Dakar Senegal
Tel +221773067169

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208259 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:02 pm
Attention

XXX

With due respect of your mail to my noble law firm chambers, concerning the account where you will deposited the cost of these documents, my noble law chambers wish to bring to your notice that it's necessary that you should transfer the sum of 1,660 XXX direct to our assigned broker's account which is our accredited broker assigned by our management to receive income fees from our foreign customers, endeavor to quickly send me the transfer payment slip by email scanning as soon as you effect this payment. here is the account details which you will use to deposited the 1,660 XXX to my noble law chamber

BANK NAME....... BANQUE ATLANTIQUE SENEGAL
Bank address.........Siege Social 40, Boulevard Dakar Senegal.
Account Name.........BENJAMIN .C. CHRISTIAN
A/C NO. ............... 83015170003
SWIFT CODE..........ATSNSNDAXXX
Bank Code..................20137
Code Guichet............01003
RIB .........................17
Iban Code.................SN35 2013 7010 0383 0151 7000 317

I will be expecting your mail after you have transfer the money with the scan copy of the payment receipt to enable my law firm to receive the money here in the bank also to enable me to commence these documents which will be ready in the next working day

Thanks

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Frank Omega

#208402 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:15 pm
Hey my Dearest

How are you doing over there today? i believe that you are in good health, dear i want to know how you have gone with the lawyer, please let me know ok, also do all you can to get these documents from the lawyer please, you know that the bank is waiting for us to send them these documents, so try all your possible best and settle with the lawyer so that the lawyer can get us these documents ok, i am waiting for your mail, have a nice day and stay bless

#208701 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:01 pm
Hey my Dear

How are you doing over there? together with your work? i believe that you are in good health, dear i didn't hear from you yesterday, well just to say hi to you and know how you are doing, so dear when you are through today sending the lawyer the money for these documents as you promise me to send the lawyer the money today been Thursday please let me know so that i will go to the lawyer office to sign these documents ok, i am waiting for your good news today, have a nice day

#209210 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:30 am
Hey my dear

How are you doing over there today? i believe that you are in good health, dear i got your mail and i am praying for you and i know that by Thursday or Friday you will be able to send the lawyer the money, once again thanks for your willingness to assist me, i pray that God in heave will bless you for helping an orphan like me, take good care of yourself and have a nice sleep

#227266 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:28 pm
The latest from Jessica

Hello my lovely Dearest one
How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separated and disrupted our transaction and also wanting me to come over to your country, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then. The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of my new partner from Paraguay who help me to finish the Transaction with the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success.I will be very busy here in Paraguay at this time due to the projects I have at hand with my new partner. I have left a cheque of $250.000.00 dollars with the new Reverend father by Name Rev. Divine Martins in Senegal Dakar for you. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft $250.000.00[ Two hundred And FiftyThousand dollars only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. Contact him immediately with this message via his contact:
Name:...... Reverend Divine Martins
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number:.......+221782927277

so that he can deliver the cheque to you immediately. I have instructed Him to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can send the Cheque to your house/mailing address or office address as you may direct him.
Thanks,
Jessica

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#227357 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 pm
From Rev.Divine Martins - [email protected]

Calvary Greetings, may God be with you,

My Dear Sir/Madam,

May the peace of God be with you with due respect to your person i am Rev, father John Maxwell the minister in charge of the orphanage where your partner departed from to her new destination with her successful partner,

Meanwhile i Received a Bank Cheque On your Behalf, She wrote a Bank Cheque of $250.000.00 United States Dollars and promised to contact you first before i should send it to your Destination but Due to i don't have your Residence or Office address i was unable to Ship the Draft since all this while, So at this Juncture i will like you to kindly forward me your Residential address so that i can ship the bank draft through a shipping courier service company D.H.L. or U.P.S. to your address.

Also I will advise you to send to me your complete details to be sure that i am dealing with the right person while i will also contact her first to enable me send the bank draft to you via D.H.L or what ever services, Because i receive a mail from your partner. i don't know if it's you or not,

(1). Your Full Names:.....................
(2). Nationality:.......................
(3). Country of Residence:....................
(4). Your Home/Office Address(ext):......................
(5). Your Home/Cell/Mobile Telephone and Fax Numbers:.....

I will be waiting for your urgent responds,

God bless you.
Best Regards
Rev, Father Divine Martins

#227472 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:58 am
Good and blessed day to you.

May the peace and love of God Be with you,i have received your information so i sincerely want to inform you that The courier service which i consulted over here today agreed to deliver the Bank Cheque to you within 2 working days but they insisted that we must fulfill their request of $450 dollar for the posting,for the posting policy of the courier service company,it has to be door to door delivery.

I can't afford such money at the moment and my salary is too little so i can not help you with the said amount right now, i am acting on the instructions given to me by your partner that i can only post by private speed post.therefore you will need to send me this $450 equivalent as soon as you can to enable me have the parcel delivered to you through DHL in the next day,

So you have to go and send to me this amount and i will get the bank Draft duly/securely posted to you as soon as i receive the DHL courier service mentions fee of $450 dollar for the posting.

I will post the bank draft immediately i receive the money,and as soon as the courier service company,arrivals to your city,you will be called with your phone number to wait for the delivery then finally you have to send the money through western union money transfer or Money Gram transfer office immediately ,so that i will take permission from my office and go to the courier service posting office to deliver the bank cheque to you, try to send the money with this address bellow,

Name = Divine Martins
Tel number = +221782927277
Country = Dakar Senegal.
Senegal Address = Unit 17 parcel Dakar.
Question.... To Who
Answer..... Martins

May God Bless you
Rev .Divine Martins

#227657 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:38 pm
May the peace and love of God Be with you, My Son are you kidding me or what? your country XXX do send out money through western union and money gram so please don't lie to me, do the payment as i told you if not am sorry,

#227837 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:46 pm
Sorry if you can't do according my instruction then for about this thanks.