Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222336 by angelducatti Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 am
I am selling my house and this guy contacted me, after a couple of emails saying he was interested in buying my house, he sent me this:

Hello Dear ,

How are you and your family today, I pray you are all safe and good. I wanna thank you so much for the urgent response on your property and I wish to let you know that I am sincerely interested in your property and I am surely renting this property on your prize and I am hoping as well that we can work together on a better and higher platform considering my relocation to your Country, I sincerely want to trust you. I am a war veteran with the NATO troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Baghdad Iraq and now serving in Afghanistan.

I will need this property for my private purposes as i will be relocating to your Country Since I have been deployed to come and serve in one of the US Military Base in your country and this is why i contacted you so that we can put head together towards my plan to invest in your Country. As a result of this,it will be important for me to reveal to you that I have in my possession the sum of ?10.2 million. which i got during our raid on terrorism in Kabul Afghanistan. and as soon as I hear from you of your reassurance to assist me then I will communicate for the delivery with the help of a red cross cargo jet.

I have this money stored somewhere very safe in our camp in Kabul Afghanistan waiting for a moment like this to put the money in good use and now I want the box moved without delay. I have a very profitable investment plans on hand. I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in your Country for about 5 years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to your Country where you will be the beneficiary because I am currently settling some scores with the pentagon so I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Right now i am very careful with the way i communicate so as to reduce any kind of risk until this money is finally in your custody. i shall be communicating to you through email and would also give you a call when it is necessary so as to inform you on any important information. I want you to be brave as i have everything under control. I have every proof of this fund in my possession to show you that everything is authentic.

If you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust,so i would want you to put aside any act of greed or the thought of cheating as we have a lot to gain in this business relationship. ?10.2 million is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone. I am in Afghanistan right now and need to secure this money and send it to you if we reach a proper agreement. I am writing you from a fresh private email address, please delete this message if you are not interested in working with me.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5 days the fund should have been delivered to you and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Regards,
Captain Collins.J. Brent.
Advertisement

#222349 by vonpaso xlura Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:04 am
This scammer has no idea what he is talking about, because he has never been in the US military. He is West African and has cobbled together bits and pieces of other scam scripts. Please post the complete headers of the email. Others may be searching for his email address, and the headers may show where he really is.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#245555 by Bubbles Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:17 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners Elie C, and thank you for posting the email address. Having that is important because people search to see if they are being scammed, and having the email address is often the common denominator. Scammers do change email addresses, they also change character names.

The more information we have the better we are able to help victims or potential victims.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#245556 by Bubbles Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:21 pm
tiff wrote:He uses every time a different emailadress. I got the exact same mail in Dutch (google translatie OFC)

It is a script that more than one scammer will use. Some scammers share scripts, some steal them and some sell them. Imagine a scammer selling a script to another scammer. Who can trust who? :laugh-s:

If you have received this scam from a different email address, please post it up so others can find it too.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#250530 by frilldora Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am
I got the E-mail like you from the last week but different E-mail. I would like to share one. Actually, I trust him at the first and I already send my personal information. What should I do? Here is E-mail form scammer.

Einhard Underwood <[email protected]>

Am serious to buy the property you posted on the website as i find it very interesting.Get back to me on this email address [email protected]
if you are a serious seller.

Yours Faithfully

Hello

I'm a serious buyer and I'm hoping that you
are a sincere person, I am currently in Kabul Afghan capital and have
plans to be in your country.I have good plans to invest in Real Estate
after my retirement in the military and will need your assistance to
put me through.I am contacting you with the faith that we can find
understanding and maybe I can use your guideline for my real estate
investment plans. I will buy your property at your full asking price as one
of my investment,and I will also need your help to locate and secure better
investments in your country.

I have summoned up courage to contact you, seeking your kind assistance to
move the sum of $21.5M to you.As far as I can be assured that my money
will be safe in your care until I complete my assignment here and meet
you in your country.This is no stolen money, and there is no danger
involved. As for your property, I will surely buy it at your asking
price and you will receive your full payment as soon as the cargo
arrives your doorstep.

Meanwhile let me briefly introduce myself to you as I write this
email with a high sense of sincerity, trust and as my confidant. I am
Einhard Noah Underwood from Nashville,Tennessee United
States of America. I'm a Captain and the commander of Special N.A.T.O coalition force with the
United Nation troops in Afghanistan; we are in Afghanistan on war against terrorist and
Taliban operations. I am serving currently in a remote Village in Bamyan
province the bustling capital Kabul (CBC?s Doc Zone).

I am desperately in need of your assistance as I have summoned up
courage to contact you seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
$21.5M to your country; as far as I can be assured that it will be
safe in your care until I complete my service here.

SOURCE OF MONEY: Some money in various currencies was discovered
and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition along Kandahar, a
suburb few kilometers from Kunduz,This is one of the hideout camp where the
Taliban terrorist group carry out their deadly operations.We got an Intel
about these Taliban members camping in Marzar Sharif. We invaded the place
and after hours of gun battle, we captured three (3) of the Taliban
terrorists members,(7) were injured during the battle and In the process
of torture they confessed they were Taliban members that worked under Abu
Baqir a Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group leader who was killed by
Us soldiers in an airstrike in kunduz Afghanistan's northern Province.
They took us to their cave in Marzar Sharif which also serve as their
camp, there we discovered five(5)metal boxes piled on top one another
which were locked with a padlock each.

This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what?
No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives
in this hell-hole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help
of a French contact working with the International Committee of the Red
Cross (ICRC) here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the
package out to a safe location entirely. He does not know the true content in
the box because he believes that the cargo belongs to an American who
died in an air raid, before giving up trusted me to hand over the cargo to his
relative in United States.I have now found a secured way to move the cargo out
from here for you to pick up.

My proposal to you is, if you are willing to help me receive the box (Money)
you will be entitled to 20% of this fund in the end and i will also buy your
property. Once again, I confide strictly in you and appeal that you keep
this topmost secret so that we do not lose our lives.

I am aware of what your thoughts would be next but don't conclude that yet
because I am willing to guard and give you every logistics plans to follow in
order to have hitched free in this deal.I am not from any authority that
would want to set you up,just that am in urgent need of your assistance and I
assure you that this deal is 100% risk free.As far as I can be assured that my
money will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to
survive two suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other
reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help.
If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we
would work out the necessary modalities but I pray that you are
discrete about this mutually benefiting relationship.this is no stolen
money, and there is no danger involved. As for your property, I will
surely buy it at
your asking price

Get back to me on this my private email address [email protected] for
more details.

I await your urgent response!!

Yours Faithfully
Einhard Underwood
#250532 by frilldora Mon May 11, 2015 11:22 am
He sent me his photo and ID to make me trust him and send personal information to him. He ask me to open Yahoo Messenger account to contact me and update the status of the cargo.

I can find it out from this forum that this is scam email. Thank you for everyone to sharing information.
Please beware this air way bill number and email as above. I try to search this air way bill and I found out here is fake air way bill.

#250535 by frilldora Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 am
They sent E-mail to me that they found some problem when the cargo arrive to UK.

This is Agent Pete Rodriguez the Red Cross Officer from Kabul Afghanistan.I wish to inform you that i arrived Heath-row Airport London at about 08:15hrs this Morning,i received over 10 emails from Captain Einhard Underwood regarding your consignment delivery but however, I wish to inform you of what occurred when we got to London UK, I could not proceed further because the British customs at the airport demanded that before I board to Thailand your consignment must be scan and checked properly, I refused them from doing so because of the instruction Captain Underwood gave to us, he said on no account should your consignment be checked that the content in the consignment are your personal belongings and that I should be careful with it and not to allow anything happen to your consignment.

Because of this development, as my superior changed my duty assignment to fly to Syria by tomorrow to supply relief materials since the British customs at the airport did not allow me board to Thailand, I decided to use my immunity as a Red Cross officer to deposit your consignment and others with JPchase Security Trust company UK. JPchase Security Trust Company has the immunity to deliver cargo’s and consignments from here to any part of Europe ,Asia, America and Africa without it being checked at the Heath-row Airport or at the point of entry in Thailand.

Please find below the detailed information of JPchase Security Trust Company and the scan attachment copy of the Certificate of Deposit made in your Name as the beneficiary of the consignment of two trunk box this Morning.

E-mail us: [email protected]

Tel: +44 7937043801

The Delivery Director of JPchase Security Trust Company Ms.Ruth Cox disclosed to me before I signed the papers of deposit, that the rightful person to claim these box is the beneficiary only which is you and could do this by providing to them the below info before they commence delivery of your cargo:

1.Full Name:_________________

2.Full Address:____________________

3.Marital Status:___________________

4.Nationality:________________ _______

5.Telephone Number:_________________

6.City:_________________

7.Scan Copy of Your Identification,the airway bill shipment issued to you by the Red Cross and the deposit certificate i attach to you in this email.

This is for verification of the information i have already given to them in your person as the rightful owner of the consignment before they will approve to deliver your consignment of Two Trunk Box to you.

I wish to inform you that because of the sudden change that occurred upon my arrival here in London United Kingdom,The red cross had no other option but to refund Capt.Underwood back the delivery fees he paid to us to deliver your consignment by paying JPchase security trust company the stated amount below to deliver your consignment to you in Thailand.

I have paid the Security Company the total sum of £16,270GBP for Shipment and delivery of the two trunk box.This is from the delivery fees Capt.Underwood paid to us to deliver the consignment to you in Thailand.But the security company said your consignment needs an insurance coverage which must be obtained in United Kingdom before they can commence delivery.By this additional insurance fees i had to run short of money because of exchange in currency rate convertion from Us dollars currency ($) to Great Britain Pounds sterling (£).

The insurance of your consignment will cost you £980 which covers your consignment from any damage or lost in transit before the Security company can deliver your consignment to your home doorstep.You are to make further inquiries from the security company on how to secure the insurance of your consignment so that they can deliver your two trunk box to you

Make sure you send them the information immediately you receive this email which they need from you for verification and the payment of £980 for INSURANCE COVERAGE so that your consignment of Two Trunk Box can be deliver to you immediately.

The manager of the company DR. BOFF VILLEGAS assured me that your consignment of Two Trunk Box will be deliver to you within 24hrs, once you provide all this information's to them.

Please bear with me; as my duty assignment was changed by my superior to fly to Syria to supply relief materials. I'm very sorry for that but there is nothing I can do, I shall stop here.

I will contact Captain Underwood through e-mail before I leave UK to Syria, I cannot call him on telephone to inform him how the sudden change occurred when i got to London Heath-row.

Thanks
Yours in Service
Agent.Pete Rodriguez

Latest, I do not response and I try to block them. I found a strange mobile phone number call me from Nigeria, Etisalat!! The phone no. +2348099147705 but i did not answer.
Please help me to stop the scammer!
#250540 by Bryon Williams Mon May 11, 2015 12:47 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for your post.

The information you will help others avoid the scammer if they search for information.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#250564 by HillBilly Mon May 11, 2015 3:04 pm
frilldora wrote:Latest, I do not response and I try to block them. I found a strange mobile phone number call me from Nigeria, Etisalat!! The phone no. +2348099147705 but i did not answer.
Please help me to stop the scammer!

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is educate and promote the scammer's activity. he is a lifelong criminal, and will not change his ways. The best thing you can do is block his phone #(s), email address(es), and don't even open any emails coming from email address(es) and / or people you do not know. He will go away eventually, after he figures out you are not an easy target for his scams.

#315497 by zoe_sny Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:00 am

he is a new scammer, use new ID, new photo ( maybe)

Cảm ơn vì đã chấp nhận yêu cầu kết bạn của tôi và nó là niềm vui của tôi có bạn như một người bạn của tôi, làm thế nào bạn làm hôm nay? Tôi sẽ đánh giá cao để biết bạn
Làm thế nào là bạn và gia đình đáng yêu của bạn? Nó là tốt đẹp để có bạn là một người bạn tuyệt vời và đáng yêu. Đó là niềm vui của tôi để chúng tôi luôn chia sẻ những câu chuyện cuộc sống của chúng tôi với nhau và hiểu biết lẫn nhau tốt hơn nhiều. Bạn sống ở thành phố nào?
Cảm ơn và vẫn còn may mắn.
Hello, I'm happy to receive your reply today and I really want us to know more about ourselves, I'm from Tallahassee Florida United States but I work here in Syria with the US Military, I want you to tell me a little more about yourself
Thanks a lot for telling me more about yourself and it is my pleasure to meet you. You sound very interesting. They said that the journey of a thousand miles starts with just a step, I am glad to be friend with you. I'm 50 years of age and I'm a single father.

Knowing one another is a gradual process and I hope with this message you will know more about me. I am loving, caring, affectionate, faithful, honest and a God fearing man.

I enjoy intelligent conversation, all outdoors, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, sports, romance, having fun when am free and traveling. I am very adventurous.

I am a man who loves the simple things in life, no matter how big or small they may be. I try to live every day without worry. I need an easy going woman who is nice and caring with a good Heart. A smart, strong, secure, confident woman who stands up for what she believes in.

I believe Honesty is the most important virtue a person can have. I believe in good morals and values. I am looking for a very attractive, fun and independent woman to share my love with. I have so much to give and am looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage and a passionate future.

I will soon be resigning from active Military service, this is why I want to build a relationship now, so that I can have some one to build a new family with when I resign. It's so nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the Almighty God will help us build this friendship that will profit us in future....Amen!!!!

Also I want you to know that no factor can stop any True relationship. All that matters are true feelings, mutual interest and understanding between the two people involved. Trust is also very important.

I want us to have a more constant communication this will give us the opportunity to learn about each other, share our interests together and find out if the chemistry exists between us. I hope you don't mind? Please, Feel free to ask me questions.
I am very glad that our constant communication will help us know each other very well. I feel very happy to read your messages. I feel like I have known you all my life. Everything about you makes me happy.

I hate Dishonest, Lies, Deceit, Hypocrites and Laziness, I never accommodate these things I prefer to be Confronted with the Truth rather than being Patronized with Lies. I am very romantic, fun loving, optimistic, transparent and open minded with a good sense of humor and I cherish a woman with these qualities, a woman who is always open to share her opinions and make suggestions, Someone who is not afraid to ask questions, try and learn new things. I believe that it takes two persons contributions to make a relationship work.

I love nature and like to spend time outdoors with that special woman in my life. I love all kinds of music’s like; Christian music, music’s from the 80's, R & B, rock, country music’s, Classic, that has to do with my mood at that moment. I love to Cook also, I love seafood, various vegetables, and potatoes too.

I want to let you know that I am searching for is True Love. I am very happy to hear you say you will be my friend, I appreciate you so much for being open and real, I will also be your man. I want to share my whole love with you. My wife died 8 years ago and my child is 17 years old now. I hope and pray God gives us the grace to build a strong and wonderful relationship which we both desire.
Xin chào thân mến, làm thế nào bạn đang làm gì? Tôi rất vui khi được nghe từ bạn một lần nữa và tôi không thực sự có hình ảnh của con trai tôi ở đây với tôi. Tôi làm việc với các đơn vị hành chính của quân đội Mỹ ở đây tại Syria và tôi cũng đang trong thời gian nghĩa vụ quân sự đầy đủ. Bạn không phải là quá già đối với tôi bởi vì tôi thích một người phụ nữ trưởng thành. Cuộc sống của tôi luôn luôn là mạo hiểm vì làm việc với U.S.A Quân sự mất rất nhiều để có được đến cấp độ tôi ngay bây giờ.

Tôi đã chỉ được đăng ở đây tại Syria, tôi là một Kitô hữu và nó không quan trọng nếu bạn là một người vô thần, Điều quan trọng là những khía cạnh mà chúng ta dành cho nhau. Tôi thích đi du lịch rất nhiều và tôi làm các hoạt động thể thao như bóng đá, bơi lội, bóng rổ, phòng tập thể dục vào buổi sáng và trong thời gian rảnh rỗi vào buổi tối. Sở thích của bạn là gì? Bạn thích làm gì và làm những gì bạn không thích? lần lượt của bạn là gì vậy? Bạn có thích đi đến bãi biển và điện ảnh?
Wow, so awesome, a lot of accolade and thanks for great job you did in the past helping humanity. Lets I forget Happy Birthday in advance with warm greetings of the season of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I like very much the pics that you sent to me, Nice to hear from you again dear. I just want us to be in close contact to build our relationship. With me in your life you won't be lonely anymore, I wish to always connect with you and to be here for you as your man and I want you to feel beyond where we are now, As we communicate such is how we will build trust and love, all I desire from you is your sincere heart.

I'm a God fearing man and all you will get from me is love and understanding and you will never be sad with me, I will always be reachable to you and I want you to know that you will remain in my thought till when we get to see each other, Our past won't be compared with what God has in stock for us in the future and I feel we are destined to be happy together.

As you can see, We are on special assignment in the military base here in Syria and we are not allowed to answer calls when we are on duties but i will always try to respond to your messages here. We only use radio message to communicate with officers here in the camp. Here is my personal lines +1 850-270-4271, Call me any time you want to hear my voice.
I find it interesting to read your message because you are always in my thoughts, Thank you for writing to me always also for given me your number. I really believe that this is the only way we can learn from each other and also build a strong, healthy relationship. I can assure you that when you are sad, I will stay by your side, whenever you need someone to speak with confidence, I am here for you, whenever you need someone to love, I'll give you all my love. I'll be your best friend, I'll always be there for you no matter what.

I've just a few questions to ask you and I hope you don't mind me responding.

Do you drink alcohol?
What are your favorite colors?
Do you get angry easily?
I find it interesting to read your message because you are always in my thoughts, Thank you for writing to me always also for given me your number. I really believe that this is the only way we can learn from each other and also build a strong, healthy relationship. I can assure you that when you are sad, I will stay by your side, whenever you need someone to speak with confidence, I am here for you, whenever you need someone to love, I'll give you all my love. I'll be your best friend, I'll always be there for you no matter what.

I've just a few questions to ask you and I hope you don't mind me responding.

Do you drink alcohol?
What are your favorite colors?
Do you get angry easily?
received your message, seen the nice picture of you so gorgeous and I am so thankful with a heart full of joy and happiness because it is been long I have been looking for a friend like you, someone who will always be there for me and someone I can always share my love with. Yes, you are a cure to my mental fatigue and my loneliness. Thanks for assuring me of your honest and sincerity. My heart belongs to you.

It is so amazing how we have found each other when people go to dating sites just to find True Love. Yes, it is coincidence but God has purposefully kept us for each other all these years. I am happy I found you. I believe you are the woman that is meant for me. I promise that I will be your best friend, your lover, your soul mate and your Angel. I will always make you happy my darling.

My heart is filled with Happiness knowing that I have an intelligent, loving, caring, passionate, kindhearted and most beautiful woman like you in my life. A woman with the heart of Gold, A woman whose virtues are priceless, and whose smiles brightens my moments. God has given you as a gift to me, I appreciate you my Darling. You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. We will live in Love, Peace and Harmony for the rest of our life, we are destined to for each other.

My Love, you are just an Angel sent by God to me because God already know that I needed someone like you to complete my life. I promise to Love, Cherish and Adore you forever.
Your lovely picture, they really made me happy, at least something to give me a lovely memory and keep my Heart away from all the dangers we face here. I want you to know that you are always in my Heart.
Have a successful day. I love you dearly.
Hugs,
think that you are more matured and experienced about life now and you will love and treat any good man that comes your way with respect and that what I saw in your pictures and took interest in you. Honestly Dear is not really what you think about the life here in Camp, When I meet with you we have so many thinks to talk about. I love and have feelings for you. When I'm on vacation by next month ending I want to come to your country and visit you so that we will spend some time together and know more about our-self.

Honey I want to tell you a little story about my family so that you will know more about me....., I was 7 years old when my father died and I was brought up by my sweet single mother, whom passed away 16 years after my father.. I am the only child of my parents and i have wicked relatives because my mother was a Muslim and my father was a Christian (American), so both families was against their marriage but due to the love that existed between them, they love each other so much and according to my Mum, it made them to get married and abandon their both families until after the death of my father which made my relatives to treat my mother so wickedly and she had no choice than to send me to the military school for our future protection from my wicked relatives.

Now am living and working here in Syria......, Syria, is a war Zone, but we are protected by God. I feel so happy and satisfied to have you in my life and I pray that these wonderful feelings between us will grow to fulfill our heart desire.

Please tell me a little more about you and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
How are you doing today? so sorry for not writing earlier because I was busy with some official assignment. in respond to your question I am the only child of my parents i dont have any sibling and God have being protecting all this years I have been thinking so much about you and today I told my best friend about you and how I have fallen in a romantic relationship with you. He also said hello to you.

My Love, i want you to know that you have been the reason why i get on the Computer Every Day of my life here in the military base of Syria... I don't normally act this way but since the day I met you, i have always been checking my Inbox Twice a day to see if you send me message yet and am happy about us... Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way.
My dear, honestly I will like to spend the rest of my life with you if it pleases your heart and i promise to come to your country to see you when i come back from this war zone Syria. Please let me know if you will be ready to spend the rest of your life with me so that we can start now to build our relationship stronger. My dear before i could put up such a word to you I am sure of it because I am too old to start fooling myself. Sometimes I know it may be crazy to tell a woman such words but due to my career and inability to meet people has made me today to stand before you and with the oath I took to serve my country I will stand before the Oath to prove to you that I truly love and adore your kind of person
I am amazed with you mail it makes happy, Meanwhile Merry Xmas Honey. My name is Lawrence Michael David, the best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our heart and brings peace to our mind. That's what i hope to give you forever. And i meant it when i say forever. Muah....
I don't know that you are the one calling but the network here is bad i can barely hear what you are saying Honey
It did not appear with your number, it came as +64000000120 maybe network issues. I’m sorry for that
is my USA number
+1 850-270-4271
I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. I'm much more me when I'm with you. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves You are my closest companion, my human journal and my other half. You mean everything to me and I love you.
Compliment of the season, How are you celebrating the Christmas? Hello Dear, Honey I'm just coming back from work now and I feel so sad today because my name was listed among the Administrative soldiers that will be going to Yemen for two weeks training program to teach the Yemen soldiers how to use some sophisticated weapons that was sent to them from United States. After this program I will be given an Exit pass to go on vacation and I will fix a date to come to Vietnam and meet with you, Honey I sincerely want to be with you as a friend/lover and you are everything to me. Please, I have something very important to discuss and do with you before I start going to Yemen.

What I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you in details and with it you can be very sure that I want to be with you.
I need a little assistance from you before I start going to Yemen because I have to register and submit all my belongings to our courier department so that they can send it to my home in Tallahassee but there are some confidential and personal belongings that I don't want to submit in other to avoid questioning and possibly seizure of such items by the GN and this has been bordering me, Please my love I want to package and send some of my gold made treasures, few cash and other personal belongings to you so that you can help me to receive and safe keep it until I come back to meet with you soon. Honey I really need your help because If I fail to move out this items before I go to Yemen I will lose it

Please baby I want you to send me your direct phone number and home address where you want to receive it so that I can discuss with the red cross guy and inform you about the full details of the delivery and also use the same information to contact you immediately I'm out of Yemen.
Dear Thank you for the compliment. I need you to provide me with the below information about you to enable me register the package with the diplomatic courier company that will deliver to your address.

Your full name
Your contact address (Any of the following home address or office address)
Thank you once again for your concern and assurance for trust and help, i wish to inform you that i have submitted your information to the courier and diplomatic company and they have started the registration of the parcel for delivery. So by tomorrow i will have more information about the delivery of the parcel to your country. As soon as i have any information from them, i will let you know immediately because according to the head of the diplomatic mission, he said that as soon as the registration and insurance is completed, they will immediately assign a diplomat and check the parcel in for departure. Thank you once again honey. How are you? i hope you are fine. What are you doing now?

Honey, As i have started the registration of the consignment in your name for delivery of the parcel to you in your country. i want you to try and be checking your messages more often so that you can get my information in time as soon as i send to you.

Dearest, I so much appreciate your love, sincerity and trust and co-operation in this issue and I am deeply convinced that you not disappoint me because i love you, I so much cherish you and I want to let you know that i love you with my whole heart and i am happy that i am going to meet you as my wife when i come back.

Honey, I need you to hold this transaction at the highest level of confidentiality as I shall be coming to meet you in your country immediately after the end of my assignment. Honey, you know that i am sending this parcel to you based on trust and total confidence so do not disappoint me because this is my life and my hope.
Sorry I couldn't answer or call on Facebook because we are restricted from using most of the social media here in the US Military Camp for security reasons. Dear there is not to be afraid of as I told you, this delivery is 100% risk free be rest assured that you will receive the package from without any hitch or violation of any government policy.
Since I am still working for the government I cannot keep this money and cannot send it to USA for time being. so I want you to help me to receive the money because if I fail to move this money out before I leave this country I will lose it.

As I said above, it is not possible to transfer the money from here because the banking policy here is so strict and difficult because of the war and as you know I am still serving my Government and that makes it more difficult even if I have access to send it by bank transfer.
My dearest, how are you today, i hope fine? You don’t have to be afraid of scam, I cannot phony you what I do need is your assistance please. Sorry for my late response, i have been busy and waiting for the conclusion of the registration of the parcel and the delivery information from the diplomatic office. But today, I have finished and finally concluded all arrangement for the registration and delivery of the parcel with the diplomat and the package has been given to the diplomats completely sealed and label as a diplomatic luggage and baggage to be delivered to you.

The Name of the diplomat is Steve Martins and he will be traveling tomorrow 27/12/2016 to Vietnam and he will be arriving on 28/12/2016 and he will call you on phone immediately he arrive to Vietnam to clear the parcel and bring it to your office address.

You need to hold this transaction at the highest level of confidentiality as I shall be coming to meet you in your country immediately after the end of my assignment. you know that i am sending this parcel to you based on trust and total confidence so do not disappoint me because this is my life and my hope. Dear I will be busy because we are preparing for our trip to Yemen with some workshop on going.

he talked to me a few days and said that he loved me, then he could send me his important belongings but when i ask why me? and asked him to send me the contact of his friends or relatives he could not, he made me suspected that he is a scammer. i did not send him any money . thanks admins who extablished this website so much, because i found the same email, airway invoice in this web.
i hope it can help.
#336071 by GoodMorningYes Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:28 am
Here another hoax:

Sender email adress: Abdul Gadil <[email protected]>

Greetings Mr. Smith

Thank you so much for your response to my mail, i am from Syria and i
will be coming to your country as soon as possible.I read your
Property offer on property site and i felt you will be in the position
to help me.

I am in deep Pains and left with no option and that is why i am
Contacting you to assist me in buying a property in country. My name
is Abdul Malik Gadil, I am a Medical Consultant at Al-Assad University
Hospital Syria, and my reason for Contacting you is for you to help
me.

I believe you must have heard or seen on the news Regarding the
massacre and crisis in my country. Our president Bashar al-Assad has
failed to embrace peace and dialogue.The bad news right now is more
than 120 000 people did have been killed so far and i do not know how
many more that will in the next few days, More than 4 million people
have been displaced and even more than 2 million fled the country and
Became refugees, now millions more are now left in poor living
conditions with shortage of food and drinking water.

My wife and my only child were also killed. As i am writing to you
now,nobody is safe anymore.I want to leave this country by any Means
and run for my life before I get killed also.I already have my
business capital of € 11.4 Million (Eleven Million, Four Hundred
Thousand Euros) already Deposited with the Red Cross in a trunk box
and if you are reliable and i can trust you then i will send it to you
through diplomatic courier service Which is very safe.I need to be
sure i can trust you 100%.Because the world is evil and you do not
know who to trust on the internet but i pray you are a good person and
God fearing and save my future.I would like you to know that this
money i inherited it from my late brother Ebrahym Hsam Goran,who was
killed in the Al-Omari Mosque Massacre.He was a very successful
business man dealing on gold dust/bars before his death.I inherited
this money from him as his next of kin and I wish to use this money
for investment purpose in Europe.

I am writing you because i want to relocate to your country and start
a new life with my capital.I am seeking for your help,because I can
not continue my profession here because of the war and I am not doing
anything in this country When My life is in danger and I have lost the
only family I've got.I would have called you on phone but telephone
communications have been disabled because of the crisis, email is now
the only form of communication for now.

I believe you can assist me to buy some properties while i prepare the
documents here to relocate to your country and start a new life.
Please listen to my Cry for help, a lot of people HAS BEEN killed now
and i do not want to die.Please help me, I used to be a very rich man
here but being rich is not important to me now, what matters to me
right now is my life and future.I hope to receive your response and i
will give you more details about the transfer.

Thanks and May God bless you bountifully.

Regards
Dr. Abdul Malik