Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#233531 by AlanJones Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 am

thanks for the interest in my puppies, the puppies are still
available, have all papers and health certified, current on all their
shots. i am giving one at 380. interested get back with your email
for more details and pictures of the Pomeranian puppies.
thanks and waiting...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#233705 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 am
How soon will you want her and have you ever had pets before. Where you located?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233709 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:38 am
it will cost you 380 to have the puppy at your home, so if you will
like her home today then get back to me with with your complete
address details so that we proceed.

#233823 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 am
this is how the process will work if you want to arrange for delivery
of the puppy to your home , firstly you will have to get back to me
with the following information :

your full names.?
home address..?
city./state.?
zip code..?
Phone number...?

With these information . we will take the pup to the ministry for
the papers work to your names as the new and legal owner of the pup
and once we are done with that, we will proceed to the delivery
department for the delivery reservation, and you shall be paying the
fee directly to the pets delivery company that will be delivery the
puppy over to your house address. So once we are done with delivery
reservation, they will contact you. . The money will be needed at the
agency to complete the reservation and delivery process. okay.

#233826 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:04 am
Good morning and happy Sunday. Thanks once more for the reassurance that you will take very good care of the puppy. But promise to send me monthly pics of the baby while at your home. Once again you will have all the smiles you have ever lost. I will commence delivery reservation tomorrow morning and when the delivery agency contacts you and you pay them the fee let me know please.
Thanks and waiting

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

#233934 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 am
hello are you there. we are getting done with delivery reservation and
the agency will soon contact you

#233935 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 am
ok great stay online. also you shall be paying the fee to them once
they contact you okay. be on meil

#233941 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:44 am
we had the process completed and they promised to contact you. so make
sure you are on email and check both your inbox and spam folder
because the puppy is registered to take off today and be at your home
tonight. Once the delivery activated the agency will give you on board
delivery details which will include take off and arrival time at your
house address. so once they contact you, be fast to comply with
payment . get back to me as soon as possible

#233943 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 am
From INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT SERVICES. - [email protected]

http://www.airanimal.com/images/services-SubMenuBanner.jpg
ANIMAL TRANSPORT
UK DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
ANIMALS DEPARTMENT

CUSTOMER SERVICE:

* MULTI CARGO LTD * ANYTHING * ANYWHERE * ON TIME
*** (R)egistered E-mail ***
Exporting Personal Items by Air Freight to Worldwide destinations
We offer the following services for your pet:

Door to door transport, both international and domestic
Assistance with health certificates, import certificates, and other travel documents
USDA endorsement and consular legalization (when needed) of all relevant documents where required
Airline approved flight kennels provided with personalized labels, identification and emergency notification instructions
Customs clearance and delivery to your home
Local pet taxi service to and from the airport, your home, veterinarian, kennel, or groomer - available in the Travel consultation and flight reservations.

FLIGHT STATUS

To confirm the shipping address.
(Keep this for your records)
Transaction # MB760080046.
Transaction date: Mon, Jan, 12, 2015

Dear customer,
The management of UK
Professionals Animals Transport Services need your urgent attention: We have information here at our pets transport services on a Female Pomeranian Puppy, Registered here by Mrs. MOB BRIDGES . to be transported and delivered to you using the following addresses....

PLEASE DO VERIFY THE BELLOW INFORMATION

RECEIVER'S INFORMATION

Client's information:

XXX

PET INFORMATION

Animal Breed.: POMERANIAN
Sex.: FEMALE

We confirm that we have received and registered your puppy here at animal Transport agency and that we will be responsible for the puppy until she is delivered to you safely.

The puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, but as the animals veterinarians must conduct more tests, to ensure that their health, it was all was done, and medication papers were all accurate, the test results indicating that the puppy is free from any kind of communicable diseases that attack other animals. So, the puppy is ready for delivery.

THE FLIGHT OF YOUR PUPPY IS STILL PENDING ACTIVATION WITH REASON BEING THAT YOUR SENDER DID NOT COMPLETE THE REQUIRED FEE ( 380 POUNDS ) FOR FLIGHT ACTIVATION.

TO GET YOUR PUPPY ON THE ACTIVE FLIGHT AS REGISTERED, YOU ARE TO PROVIDE THE SUM OF 380 POUNDS.

PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER POST BANK WHICH IS NEWLY CREATED AND TODAY CURRENTLY OPEN AT ALL OUR AGENT LOCATION. PAYMENT IS TO BE SENT DIRECTLY TO OUR FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT VIA WESTERN UNION USING OUR BANK INFORMATION BELOW.
THIS IS FOR THE FAST PROCESSING AND QUICK CONFIRMATION

NAME OF CASHIER......... SHOH EMMANUEL
COUNTRY.............. CAMEROON
STATE/CITY........... BAMENDA
CITY.........BALI
ZIP CODE...... 00237
AMOUNT.........380 Pounds.
TEXT QUESTION......... CODE
ANSWER........... 00237

You will only have to give us a Scanned receipt of the Payment or Email to us the information below

SENDER FULL NAMES USED IN SENDING THE MONEY---------------------
MONEY TRACKING CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)----------------------------

ONCE PAYMENT IS CONFIRM AND THE FLIGHT ACTIVATED, WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH ON BOARD DELIVERY DETAILS.
YOUR SATISFACTION OF OUR GREATEST DESIRE
THANKS FOR USING DELIVERY SERVICE

TESTIMONIALS:
Thank you very much for helping make the trip Puma from China to Arizona. It arrived in good condition, and is adapting well to his new home and his brother. Bill provided excellent care to the end. I will not hesitate to refer my friends to you. The service they provide is invaluable. Best wishes for your future success. - T. Burnham

Dear Mr. Koelmel,
I want to thank Eric and Jason for taking care of my princess during his long adventure to Colorado! By all accounts, she is doing very well in their new home. Thanks for the personal touch your company offers. I think that makes all the difference! Take care and have a wonderful day! sincerely, D. Esbrandt

Hello Norma,
Just wanted to thank you for getting our monkeys to us! I was very happy with the service. Kerry was very nice to us and worked with us to drop time. Everything worked out great. I defiantly want other people to know how wonderful you were to us all! Thank you! H. J. Crandall

CONTACT INFOR:

PHONE NUMBER:
Land line Customer service.
[email protected]

NOTE THAT YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL{{ [email protected] }} . YOUR PUPPY IS PRESENTLY AT HERE IN OUR LOCAL AGENCY FOR SECURITY AND HEALTH SAFETY.
THANKS
CUSTOMERS SERVICE
UK DOMESTIC ANIMAL DELIVERY

#233948 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 am
Dear Client. The Bank to Bank transfer will delay the process because the fee will take a longer time to get to us since are services are currently under Internal Auditing. So our financial directors require that all payment below 500 Pounds be sent directly to our new branch via western union post bank. You are to copy down our Secured Western union data below to the nearest western union post office to you for payment.

#233949 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:27 am
okay. let me know once you have the fee paid and the fee is delivered.

I have a confirmation from them that they have emailed you back so
check your mail and get back to them as soon as possible so that the
fee is complete and the delivery activation. I can not wait to know
that your puppy is at your home. let me know once you contact them.
Remember to send me pictures of the puppy once you have her delivered.
waiting

#233950 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 am
WE ASKED YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE, THAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET THE MONEY CONFIRMED AND HAVE THE PUPPY DELIVERED TO YOU,=SECONDLY BECAUSE WE HAVE A BRANCH HERE IN OUR SERVICE AND SO WE CAN CONFIRM THE FAST ENOUGH. SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE PAYMENTS VIA WESTERN UNION POST BANK, WE WILL PROPOSED YOU MAKE THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM SINCE YOU SAID YOU DON'T USE WESTERN UNION. BUT IF YOU STILL CAN'T DO THE PAYMENTS TROUGH MONEY GRAM, THEN WE WILL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO GIVE YOU BANK ACCOUNT OF OUR HEAD OFFICE IN CHINA SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENTS THERE. SO IF YOU ARE OK WITH THAT GET BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN GIVE YOU THE ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENTS.
THANKAS FOR USING OUR DELIVERY SERVICE.

#233956 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:13 am
here is the bank account information, so make the payments and get back to us with the money details so that we can confirm the payments and proceed with the delivery of the puppy now. and please make sure you the money is active as soon as you make the payments for easy confirmation.

Bank Name......Agricultural Bank Of China Zhejiang Br.Chengxi-BR
Swift Code.....ABOCCNBJ110
Account........6228480328755903775
Name...........Denis Forkwah Tanwie
Address........N0 18 Chaowang Road Hangzhou

thanks for using our delivery service
the management.

#233958 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:17 am
I have just contacted and they said they will give you the bank
account right away, so when you here from them just let me know. i
don't want that puppy to suffer there at the agency i want him
delivered to you today and soon.
thanks and waiting

have the agency contact you with their bank account?
waiting..

#234025 by AlanJones Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:39 am
so what do we do with the puppies now, when you know all the documents are in your names, as the legal owner of the puppy.
Your Satisfaction is our greatest Desire and we stay to provide the Best of delivery.