Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#231453 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:13 am
Reply-To: Precious Robson [email protected]

Hello dear, how are you? i find your contact on your facebook profile while browsing, please i will appreciate if you can write me back so that i can explain to you why i contact you, and i wish to tell you something very confidential.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#231480 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:45 am
Hello my dearest,
How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you.

Once again My name is Miss Precious Robson, a female citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am (26) years old still single and never married. I am the only issue of my parents. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I love cooking, handball, singing, reading, etc. I don't like dishonest people. I was about to enroll to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery before myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late Father Dr Robson George, was chairman managing director (ROBSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Abidjan the capital of my country and a successful top business man in my country. He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now in my family. I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as an asylum seeker.

I have decided not to go back to my country for now even as the war is over because there are still political instability, killings and several atrocity.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever,

Miss Precious Robson

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#231611 by Bryon Williams Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:38 am
Originating IP: 41.83.2.112
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Dearest Love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail and thank you for the compliment about my pics. Dear i love white man like you with sincere hearth and honest, how is your day over there? Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev David Thomas who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because here the have two hostels one for male's the other for female's. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 777 165 350 ) or ( 00221 777 165 350 ) If you call and tell him that you want to speak with miss Precious he will send for me in the hostel to come and receive your call. Because here in this camp i don't have any right or privileged to own any communicative device or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies and achieve my goal in my career by the special grace of God.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $5.5M (FIVE Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
I have the bank contact which i will also send it to you because i contacted them to know how i can get the money transfer to me so that i can get my freedom from here, but the transfer officer ask me to get someone to stand for me as a foreign partner and trustee because of my refugee status and the law of the country. So i will like you to please help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you after the transfer is made to your designated account. I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i give you all this information due to the trust i have in you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful with a vision.
Please i will also like you to send me these information as follow for your willingness to assist me so that i can forward it to the bank for proper introduction.

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

DATE OF BIRTH:

MARITAL STATUS:

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Precious Robson

#231823 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Hello dear,
How are you doing today? I hope is well with you over there in your country.dear, thanks so much for reading from you today and to save my life from this ugly situation that am facing in this orphanage home, no food to eat, no good water and even to cloth myself is very difficult thing for me here. Dear God in heaven will surely bless you with his infinite mercy, Also i wish to hear your voice, Call me with the reverend father number +221777165350) And explain to the reverend father that you wish to speak to me, and I appreciate your kind gesture for accepted to help me out from this condition. Please, I really need your help to transfer this money into your bank account; this money was deposited in the bank by my late father with my name as the next of kin. I have written to the bank manager through their email address and he told me that it is possible to transfer the money, but they asked me to get a foreign partner who will represent me to claim the
money because I can't get the money here due to my orphanage status.
I really need your help. So if you will do that for me, kindly send me your information as I told you in my previous mail. Then I will give you my late father bank account information for you to contact the bank manager for your confirmation.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely

#231939 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:45 pm
+221 77 293 14 25
+221 76 550 90 66
+221 33 867 17 02
[email protected]

Hello my lovely darling,
I write to you again with love and trust.

I hope that you are doing good over there today, i thank you so much for your email, Darling due to my status here, as a refugee I am not allowed to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world. Also, darling all want from you is for you to assist me out of this hell and i pray that the Almighty God will be the only one to pay you back. I am not too fine over here due to my ugly situation but i know with God above and you by my side, i will soon regain my lost joy, happiness and freedom.

Really it sounds somehow depositing such a big trust to somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i came in contact with you i was somehow felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my long fasting and prayers. I was moved. Please do not betray me, i promised not to disappoint you.

I appreciate your willingness to assist me to be out and free from this hell specially your desires to help me recover from the bank what rightfully belongs to me and this has made me to informed the bank about you. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lay upon for trust and support for life and future. I see you as very responsible, competent and matured enough to assist me to lead my life to a positive direction. As i told you, i have not told anyone about the existence of this money except you and our reverend father ( who is like a father to me over here ) and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all these information. I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a trustee/partner who will stand on my behalf to this money due to my refugee status and the law of this country. I have decided not to continue staying over here any more.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited in their bank by my late beloved father to your position. Here is the contact of the bank, do try to contact them on email and/or telephone.

The bank contact information:

African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc.
Address: Unit 44 , No 7 President lane Dakar Senegal.
Registered No: 1137168

Tel: ( +221 ) 77 293 14 25
( +221 ) 76 550 90 66

Fax: ( +221 ) 33 867 17 02

E-mail: [email protected]

Transfer Manager:
Mr Johnsteve Godwin

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr. Robson George

Nationality: Ivory Coast

Next of kin: Miss Precious Robson George

Amount deposited: 5.5 Million United States Dollars

Account Number: 45157195712

Darling, please try and contact them now to know the possibilities of transferring the money to your position. My darling, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be very grateful and will equally need you in all areas of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage this money for now.

Darling, as i told you this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that immediately after the transfer you will come down here to assist me to get my traveling documents or send me some money from there so that our reverend father will help me to get all the needed documents to join you over there. I do not think that i will regret being with you over there, i feel it is so better for me to be with you than to be over here a lone.

I hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention to it, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free and happy in all my life, i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have deposited on you. Darling, please keep this transaction secret, it is my only inheritance from my late beloved parents and it is my life and my future. I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life and/or the money.

I will be waiting to receive your email with regards that you have contacted the bank. I leave you in the hands of Almighty God for His blessings and protection over you and your families and friends.

Yours lovely forever,
Miss Precious Robson George.

#232343 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:49 pm
Thank you so much for your responds to my mail, i really appreciate your kindness towards me and my situation over here. My dear, i am replying you regarding your question. Really, at my age now i need you to have the desire with me for a true and serious friendship with trust which i believe will lead us to a better relationship and possibly, after the transfer of my late father's fund to your account, then, when i come over to you we can decide to marry and be happy together. So please darling i will like you to contact the bank for the possibilities of transferring the money to your position so that i can come out of this ugly condition and come over to meet with you and be happy once again. Thank you so much and God bless you. I love you and hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,
Precious Robson

#232344 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:00 pm
Scammer has changed his email address.

From Precious Robson Sun Dec 28 22:40:11 2014
X-Apparently-To: @; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:40:15 +0000
Return-Path: < [email protected] >
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 98.139.213.126 as permitted sender)

X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.126]
Authentication-Results: mta1416.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.126)
by mta1416.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:40:15 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1419806412; bh=LkR8ULyznimImlrd+ZNumRw3Si2/i/BrmmeDMoljAws=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:From:Subject;
Received: from [66.196.81.173] by nm30.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2014 22:40:12 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.238] by tm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2014 22:40:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1047.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2014 22:40:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: by 76.13.27.49; Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:40:12 +0000
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:40:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Precious Robson < [email protected] >

Return-Path: < [email protected] >
Reply-To: Precious Robson < [email protected]
Hello dear, how are you? i find your contact on your facebook profile while browsing, there is something important i want to share with you, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

#233298 by AlanJones Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:31 am
From Africa Reserved Bank plc - [email protected]

African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc.
Registered office : Unit 44 , No 7 President Lane , Dakar Senegal
Registered in Senegal No : 1137168
Tel : ( +221 ) 77 293 14 25 , ( +221 ) 76 550 90 66
Fax : ( +221 ) 33 867 17 02
Email : [email protected]
Date : 06/January/2015

For Your Kind Attention ,

Sir, XXX

The African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc. (ARBS) through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer says welcome to you. This is to officially inform you that this bank has acknowledged your email and the information received from Miss Precious Robson George.

Actually, we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss Precious Robson George that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank. With reference to the letters she wrote to this bank, in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund.

DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

Late Dr Robson George is our late customer with account number 45157195712 and substantial deposit of Five Million, five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ($5,500,000.00) in African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc. (ARBS). Hence you have been formally appointed and nominated as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary ( Miss Precious Robson George ), ARBS is here to serve you.

THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND:

1 . A power of attorney ( Certified ) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.
Note ( i ) : This Power of attorney must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer ( as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal ).

2 . The death certificate of late Dr. Robson George ( Our deceased customer ) confirming the death.

3 . A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr. Robson George by African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc. (ARBS) .

Note ( ii ) that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect, our interest, your interest and that of the next of kin, concerning the claim. These shall also help ARBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within Forty-Eight ( 48 ) hours of acknowledgment of reception of these documents.

4 . Also you are to forward to this bank your full bank account information where you want our bank to transfer the money to, which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your bank account in your given bank as soon as these documents are provided.

African Reserve Bank of Senegal Plc. (ARBS) stands on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Should you have any question ( s ) , do contact our bank for more directives/clarifications . Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Gerald Henry.
( Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept. ).

======END OF MESSAGE======

AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL PLC (ARBS) DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the named recipient only . If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this e-mail , you are asked to inform the sender immediately and to delete this message from your computer and or your network . Also , destroy any hard copies of the e-mail message . You should not disclose , print , copy , retain , use or distribute any part of the message if you are not the right recipient of the information . Such use of this information is unauthorized and prohibited . This information may be subject to legal privilege . The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not , and do not purport to be the expressed view/s of ARBS , unless clearly stated . All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail . However , ARBS cannot accept liability for any compromise of integrity during transmission , errors in the e-mail , computer virus , data corruption , interference or delays arising from or in respect to this e-mail or any related damage caused by the message.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233433 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:07 am
Hello my lovely darling,
How are you doing over there today?. Hope that you had a lovely night rest with joy in your heart and smile on your face. Well as for me here, i am not doing good just that i thank God for life and good health because that is the only thing that i am too proud of here in the camp.

Darling, i really appreciate you so much for your love and assistance to liberate me from this hell, i pray that the Lord will be there for you forever .

I got a copy of an email from the bank also and all that the bank is demanding before they will do the transfer. According to the email from the bank, we have to provide Four ( 4 ) documents including your bank account details before they will do the transfer. The bank needs the followings:

1 . A power of attorney and An affidavit of oath.
2 . My late father's death certificate
3 . The deposit slip of the fund
4 . Your bank account details where the money will be transferred to

According to the bank, the above mentioned are needed and are compulsory to enable them to do the transfer. I have the No 2 ( my late father's death certificate ) and No 3 ( the deposit slip of the fund ). What we need now is the No 1 ( the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath ).

According to the bank this No 1 documents ( the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath ) will be prepared and endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer.

I have discussed with our reverend father and he promised to give me a contact of a good lawyer here who will help us to get the No 1 documents ( the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath ) . As soon as he gives me the contact of the lawyer i will get back to you immediately and update you on the process.

I really thank you so much and i pray that the Almighty God will see us through forever. Do take care of yourself and have a lovely days over there. Warmly kisses and hugs to you forever.

Yours lovely forever,
Precious Robson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233692 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:07 am
Hello my lovely darling,
I write to you with love, care and trust. I hope that you are doing fine over there today. I thank God for life and good health today and i pray that tomorrow will be better than today. I am not fine here but thanks to God that i am still breathing.

I thank you so much for your desires to assist me to regain my lost joy, happiness and freedom, the Lord will grant your heart desires and bring your beautiful dreams to reality. Darling, i am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life after the transfer of my late father's money to your position.

Darling, as i told you that our reverend father promised to help me to get a nice lawyer who will help us to get the remaining documents, he has finally given me the contact of the lawyer. Our reverend father told me that he is a nice lawyer here, he is also a member of the church. Our reverend father said that he knows the lawyer very well and he has not recorded or heard any bad news about him. He said that the lawyer is sincere, honest, trustworthy and reliable.

He called the lawyer and briefed him on the issue and the lawyer invited us to his office for discussion. Our reverend father took me to the lawyer's office and we have discussed with him. He promised to render his services to us. I gave him the death certificate of my late father and deposit slip of the fund i had with me here, because he said that he needs them to confirm the reality of this money before involving himself in it and also will use the two documents ( the death certificate and the deposit slip ) to prepare the remaining transfer documents ( the power of attorney and affidavit of oath ) after his confirmation about the money.

The lawyer is Barrister Duru Dabbo. He is a member ECOWAS Bank Accredited Attorneys. Below is his contact information:

Barrister Duru Dabbo.
E-mail address:
([email protected])
([email protected])

Office telephone number:
+ 221-777-606-176

I will like you to contact him immediately so that he will commence on the preparation of the remaining documents. I told him to start immediately on the preparation of the documents but he said that he needs to hear from you before he will commence on the preparation of the documents because you are the person he will be taking an oath on your name and he needs to hear from you to know that you support him before he will take the oath in your name.

Darling, do contact him immediately so that he will start on the preparation of the documents. Do get back to me once you are in contact with him so that i will know the condition of things. I promised you from my heart that i will never disappoint you and i am equally expecting the same from you. God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours lovely forever,
Precious.

#233962 by AlanJones Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:25 am

Duru Dabbo LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS/ADVOCATES AND FINANCIAL ATTORNEYS
ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS
NO 10 AVENUE RUBADIAO COLLY , DAKAR SENEGAL
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Office Telephone : +221-777-606-176
OUR REF : ENC/03592 , YOUR REF : MDQ/0942 ,
DATE : 12/01/2015

Duru Dabbo LAW CHAMBERS

Hello Sir, XXX / Miss Precious Robson George,
This is in compliance with the content of your email dated 10/01/2015.
This noble law firm has received and acknowledged your full information for the preparation of the requested documents which i have confirmed the death certificate of late Dr. Robson George and the deposit statement of account given to me by your partner (Miss Precious Robson George)

Sequel to your mail to my law chambers on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner to transfer money from African Reserved Bank of Senegal To your account in your given location.
Authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her Late Father Found to your account.

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $350 Dollars for authentication of the power of attorney,
$300 Dollars for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court of Senegal here before it becomes valid,

$200 Dollars for notary stamping at the notary office (before the bank can accept it). and my legal processing fee of $100 Dollars.
Total of ($950.00 US Dollars Only) to get everything done.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

Name: Mr. Duru Dabbo
Address: No 10 Avenue Rubadiao Colly, Dakar Senegal.
Total Amount Needed: Nine Hundred, fifty Dollars ($950.00) only.

Thanks.
Faithfully Yours,
Barrister Duru Dabbo.
( Principal Partner ), ( Esq. )
Duru Dabbo Law Chambers Solicitors and Advocates and Financial Attorneys.
No 10 Avenue Rubadiao Colly, Dakar Senegal.
Office Tel: ( +221-777-606-176 )
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

----------------@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@----------------
This message has been sent from Duru Dabbo Law Chambers Solicitors/Advocates/and financial Attorneys based in Senegal . Caution : this message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information . You may be liable for any disclosure , copying , use or retention by you of the information in this message , which is not expressly authorized by Duru Dabbo Law Chambers . If you are not the intended recipient , please notify the sender by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system . Statements and information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Duru Dabbo Law Chambers are not given or endorsed by it .

#235062 by AlanJones Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:24 am
Hello Darling, i am very sorry for my late reply our reverend office computer develop some technical problem that is why i did not reply you on time. How are you doing over there in your country? Dear i as for me i am just living by the grace of god almighty i have contact the lawyer and he told me he have not had from you since all this why please darling you are my only hope in this earth i have no were to go and i have no body to run to, please do contact the lawyer and send him the money so that he can commence on the preparation of the document immediately, dear in refugee camp here i barely feed two times daily please do come to my rescue, i love you please do take good care of your self i will always pray for you for god guidance and protections.
Your sincerely

Precious

#235421 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am
Good day Sir, in response to your mail and your request below is my Chamber payment account.

ACCOUNT NAME:........ MAMADOU FALL.

ACCOUNT NUNBER:....... 30006212228.

BANK NAME:............. SGBS SENEGAL.

BANK CODE:.............. 20011.

BRANCH CODE:........... 01117.

KEY / RIB:.............. 28.

BIC SWIFT CODE:......... SGSNSNDA.

#235422 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:47 am
Hello Darling how are you doing over there in your country? Darling i write to the lawyer and he promise to send you the account information's, please darling i want to know if the lawyer have sent you he's bank information's, please if he have send you the information's try and send the money to the lawyer immediately so that he can comment on the process of the document, i will be waiting for your reply thanks.

#235907 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:16 am
Hello darling how was your night i hope you have a very good night rest? darling i have being thinking about you please i want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer, please i want you to send him the money so that he can start the processing of the document immediately, darling please you are my only hope living in orphanage home is like someone living in prison i hardly eat two square meal a day not even good cloths, please do all your possible best to help me out from here. I am praying for you always and have the hope that God will grant you His favor to help me.

Yours sincerely

Precious