Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218361 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221761326304

Dear
How are you? It is very unfortunate that you decided to leave me and stop
Our hope of being together and see each other. You decided to
This stop when we have completed almost everything about the transfer.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money
Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Europe.
I am currently in Germany for investment projects with my
Partner.

Meanwhile, do not forget your past efforts and attempts to
Help me in transferring the fund even if you do not complete it with me.
Now I would like to compensate you for your efforts, you will need
Contact the Rev. Pastor, as when I was in
Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev.John Dada, and your e-mail
Email: [email protected]
, Telephone: +221761326304

Ask him to kindly send you the package I gave him to
Send to you when contacting him. It contains a check
Certificate of $ 300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your
Compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so do not hesitate to
Contact Pastor Rev and direct you where to send / post you the
Check.

The pastor does not know the contents of the package not to mention anything about the
Money while writing or calling him, just tell him how and where to post it
For you.

Please let me know immediately receive it so that we can
Share the joy after all the sufferings of the season. At the moment,
I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and
My new partner have at hand. I told the Reverend about you, therefore,
Establish contacts with him to deliver the check to you without delay.
Take care and stay blessed Have a wonderful day.
Regards,
Lilian Frank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219039 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:32 am
From John Dada - [email protected]

God Bless you my brother,
I am Rev as you know the coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp here in Senegal.
Actually Miss Lilian Frank has left to Germany and she left with me a bank draft cheque of $300.000.00 US Dollars with the bearers name.
So therefore to be sure that the cheque belongs to you,kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation,i will you the cheque through DHL POST.
Claims Requirements:

Full Legal Name:....
phone:....................
Address:..................

I shall wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail today.
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev, John Dada.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219086 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:57 am
Hello My Dear Brother,
May the blessing of God bring joy into your life.
Good Day to you,may the peace of our lord Jesus Christ be with you My Brother,

I went to DHL World Wide Agent Office after received your message in other to send your belongings to you and they said the cost of sending the from Senegal to your country is$280dollars before they will allow me to send the bank draft ,

My Brother i want you to send the sum of $280dollars, with my name and information's below through Money Gram Money Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer so that i can go and send the CHEQUE of ($300,000.00) that is written and dully signed in your name to you .After you send the money to me try to contact me on phone or email with the information which i will used to collect the money so that my assistant Pastor will receive the money before i will go to the DHL office to send you the Bank draft.

Thank you,and remain blessed in the lord.

My Details to send the money are .

NAME............ John Dada

PHONE NUMBER...................+221761326304

ADDRESS.........Rue 15/19-Youlf -Parcelles Dakar Senegal
Dakar Senegal

Thanks and remain bless,
From Rev,John Dada.

#219216 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 am
Hello My Dear Brother,
May the peace of the lord be with you.
In respect of your email i want to inform you with my kind gesture to let you know that there is nothing i can do except you send me the money require by the dhl office so that i can be able to post the bank draft to your provided information and also try to send the money trough western union money transfer or money gram money transfer.
Remain bless,
From Rev,John Dada.

#219269 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Hello My Dear Brother,
In respect of your email i want to inform you that i did not have international account but i ask my secretary she told me that she have so you have to use my secretary account information to send the money.

So This Is The Account Information You will Use To Send The Money:

BANK NAME:SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL Dakar
ADDRESS:AGENCE YOFF.DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: JANET . C . ONYEWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 003002447788
BANK CODE: 25011
AGENCE: 01011
RIB: 28
SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA
CLE: 8

My brother remember that if you send the money try to send the the payments slip you use to send the money so that i will give it to my secretary so that he will use it to get the money.

Remain bless,
From Rev,John Dada.

#219360 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:47 am
Hello My Dear Brother,
In respect of your email i want to inform you that i understand what you said so if you send the money try to send the the payments slip you use to send the money so that i will give it to my secretary so that he will use it to get the money.

Remain bless,
From Rev,John Dada.

#236032 by AlanJones Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:47 am
Attention My Son,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($300.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young girl (Miss.Lilian Frank) before she left to Germany. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address ([email protected]) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev,John Dada.

#236100 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:22 am

FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT

OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/987
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

BEST REGARDS,
MRS. ROSEMARY GALANT

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union

#236226 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:21 am

ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.

BE INFORMED THAT OUR OFFICE HAS RECEIVED ALL YOUR INFORMATION, WE SHALL COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT AS REQUESTED, AND ADVISE THAT YOU MUST CAREFULLY FILL OUR FORM TO ENABLE US EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT WITHING 24HRS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE SUM OF $450 DOLLARS TODAY, SO WE CAN PROCESS AND RELEASE YOUR MONEY TO YOU IN CONTROL NUMBERS.
THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT, AND MUST BE CARRIED OUT URGENTLY TO ENHANCE THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU AT 15.20HOURS TOMORROW AFTER YOU SEND THE FEE WITH THE INFORMATION.

PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO BE FILLED
NAME: MRS. ROSEMARY GALANT
CITY: DAKAR
TEST QUESTION: GOOD
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT: $450 DOLLARS

DO FURNISH THIS OFFICE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S ONCE PAYMENT IS EFFECTED.

SENDERS NAME:..................
SENDERS LOCATION:.............
AMOUNT:....................
M.T.C.N :.................

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE ABOVE DETAILS OF PAYMENT TO THIS OFFICE AFTER MAKING PAYMENT VIAWESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FILE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.AND FORM TO BE FILLED AND SENT BACK TO ME TOGETHER WITH THE $450 DOLLARS MEANT FOR ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN CONTROL NUMBER FEE.

BEST REGARDS,
MRS. ROSEMARY GALANT

#236410 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:25 am

ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.

Dear sir,
Will have understand what you said but the problem is that will can not confirm this here because you have to activate your mtcn control number by send us the money will told you in our last is about $450dollar so that will use it to activate the money.So that you can be able to get the money in your country trough any western union.
BEST REGARDS,
MRS. ROSEMARY GALANT

Western Union?
Welcome to Western Union