Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#236246 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
tel. No.: +919873640337

Hello, Greetings.
I am a private loan lender from India. I offer loan all kind of loan.
Anywhere in the world at 3% interest rate per year. For more information
please contact me via email: [email protected] "Or" Call us. +919873640337
Regard,
Mrs Nilam Patel
Online Private Loan. C.E.O.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#236274 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:52 am

ONLINE LOAN FIRM. (P.L.F)
Address: 3-206-207, Vardhman Plaza Tower,
Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Delhi -
110 034, Delhi, India
Tel: +91-858-890-8531, Fax: +91-116-043-1371
MOTO: TRUST IN GOD,

Dear, Applicant

I received your mail and in response to your mail, I want you to know that here in my company we give out loan in the currency below. In Dollars, Pounds and Euros, India Rupees @ 3% interest rate.

In response to your mail, note that you are to get back to us with the filled borrower's information below with the above required currency you wish to get this loan. To enable us get this loan process for transfer to you immediately.

We will release the opportunity of doing business with you and also help to put your financial problems behind you by offering you the loan as you have ask for.
Before we commence on the loan repayment terms and condition (Transfer), we will need you to fill and submit back to us the below form which will qualify you for this loan you are requesting from us.

Your Urgent respond to our mail will determine the seriousness you are having in this loan request. We do work with serious minded customers who are real in need of loan and not time wasters.

Services Rendered include;
* Refinance
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Individuals Loans
* Companies Loan

BORROWER'S INFORMATION
Your names.
Your country.
City/State.
Zip code.
Your address.
Your occupation.
Age.
Sex.
Your marital status.
Current Status at place of work.
Work phone number.
Home Phone number.
Fax Number.
Have you applied for loan before?
Loan Duration.
Loan Amount.
Pan Card Copy.

We do need this to start with the processing of the loan before it can be send to you via bank-to-bank transfer and the process will only take two day before transfer and depend on your urgent respond there will be no delay. Thanks and do hope to hear from you soonest so that we may send you the loan Terms, Conditions and Repayment Schedule
Warm Regards,
Mrs. Nilam Patel.
LOAN DIRECTOR.

+918588908531
+911160431371

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#236337 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:04 pm
ONLINE LOAN FIRM.(O.L.F)

110 034, Delhi, India
Tel: +91-987-364-0337, Fax: +91-116-043-1371

LOAN AGREEMENT CONTRACT FOR TWO PARTIES

Dear, XXX.
Please open the attachment to find the loan terms/conditions and letter of agreement along with my photograph.

Please read and understand the agreement contract. If you agree with us then sign the agreement and return it back to me. along with your identity card copy for the insurance registration.
Regard,
Mrs. Nilam Patel. C.E.O

Attachment

ONLINE LOAN FIRM.(O.L.F)
110 034, Delhi, India
Tel: +91-987-364-0337, Fax: +91-116-043-1371

LOAN AGREEMENT CONTRACT FOR TWO PARTIES

This is to certify the agreement made on this day (01/02/2015) between the loan lenders Mrs. Nilam Patel. Of the contact Address: (3-206-207, Vardhman Plaza Tower, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, and Delhi - 110 034, Delhi, India.) And the borrower. XXXX. Ofthis contact address below: (XXX)

The witness in which the both parties have agreed to all the terms and conditions governing this loan that was requested by XXX. The borrower for the personal and trading in business used. INVESTMENT ONLY with the following terms and conditions with due respect to the section 21 of Decree of the united kingdom 1999 constitution which stipulates that all loan must be insured, You only towards and approval, sanction and transfer against the full loan amount to the borrowers account

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT PLAN:
Loan Amount needed: €10,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 15 years
Monthly Loan Payment: € 69,058.16
Number of Payments: 180 Months
Cumulative Payments: € 12,430,469.72
Total Interest Paid: € 2,430,469.72

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 179 payments of € 69,058.16plus a final payment of € 69,059.08.

LENDER'S DECLARATION:
I Mrs. Nilam Patel. The loan lender to the borrower XXX. Do hereby take an oath of allegiance that I have read and agreed to all Terms and Conditions governing the loan. I solemnly pledge to be faithful loyal and honest and to Abstain from act of null and void during the tenure of the loan. And I will make sure that as soon as the borrower XXXX. Sign and return the loan agreement to me along with the Insurance Fee. The loan amount sum of € 10,000,000.00 will be transfer in XXX. Bank account within the next 4 hours.

BORROWER'S DECLARATION
I XXX. The borrower of the loan amount sum of € 10,000,000.00 in Fiften Years) I do hereby agree to be in agreement with the following terms.
1). the loan terms and conditions.
2). Prompt payment of the loan.
3). Not involving in any form of fraud in this transaction.
4). I will be responsible for the insurance fee sum of € 570,00
5). I the borrower will send a copy of the following, international passport/driver's License OR any ID card, The borrower have to sign the document if he/she agree with is and return it back to the loan lender as soon as is true with the agreement.

100% GUARANTEE:
This are notify the borrower that the Insurance fee is refundable. Wish means if the XXX. Did not receive the loan in his bank account within the giving time of the bank and the loan lender. The insurance fee will be return back to XXX. Bank account immediately.

BARRISTER:
I Mrs. Punja K. Sherma. Barrister to the Lender. I hereby come into this agreement contract between Mrs. Nilam Patel. A private loan lender from Indian. And the borrower XXX. I hereby make this guarantee to the borrower XXX. That, as soon as he met up with the lender demands. The loan funds sum of € 10,000,000.00 will be transfer and credited in his bank account. As listed on this agreement contract. The Lender agrees to provide the Borrower with a Loan under the terms of this agreement.

REPAYMENT:
1• Loan needs to be repaid in Monthly Installments (EMI). Lender would notify the borrower about the amount of the installment and each installment payment due date.

2• Installment amount would comprise of principal and interest which are payable in Monthly Installments (EMI) as set out in the agreement.

3• Borrower would be required to pay any balance owing to the Lender (after payment of all installments) on the final payment date as notified by the Lender.

4• Borrower would be required to pay the installments, irrespective of whether he/she withdraws, or not, any of the Loan funds as deposited by the Lender in the nominated bank account of the borrower.

5 • If the Borrower does not pay the installment on or before the relevant due date; outstanding Loan amount and all accrued interest would become immediately due and payable. Borrower would also be liable to pay the fee as set out in the insurance charges.

Without any obligation upon the Lender to do so, the Lender shall be entitled to allow the Borrower extended time to pay or grant any other indulgence to the Borrower without affecting any of the rights of the Lender in whole or in part.
The Borrower may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Lender may assign any of its rights, or transfer any of its rights or obligations by notation.

(in the case of the communications to the Borrower) to the registered office of the addressee (XXX) or (in any other case) to any address of the Borrower set out in any document which forms part of the Contract or such other address as shall be notified to the Lender by the Borrower.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction the Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the law of Indian and Wales to the jurisdiction of which the parties hereto submit.

#236768 by AlanJones Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:17 am
Hello, XXX.
Please find the bank to bank transfer guarantee letter and my international passport copy also the loan agreement contract for you to sign and return it back to me. Please keep all my company document private for security reason. Below are the document you are to provide to me.

1). Bank account information.
2). Pan card or election card.
3). singed agreement copy
4). insurance payment.

NOTE:
Immediately you make the payment of the insurance fee sum of $570,00 via western union or money gram. Please don't forget to send me a scan copy of the payment receipt/slip. to enable me to confirm the payment and proceed with the bank to bank transfer process.
Regard,
Mrs. Nilam Patel.

Image Image Image

#236790 by AlanJones Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:49 am
Please i want you to understand that you have to send me you r personal information listed below to enable me to proceed with the bank to bank transfer process.

1). Bank account information.
2). International passport or any other id card.
3). singed agreement copy
4). insurance payment.

NOTE:
You have to send the insurance payment via western union or money gram. Below are the receiver's information for you to send the insurance fee.

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM DETAILS.
Receiver's Name: Oziegbe Omobuhde
State: New Delhi
Amount to pay: €570,00

Immediately you make the payment of the insurance fee sum of €570,00 via western union or money gram. Please don't forget to send me a scan copy of the payment receipt/slip along with all your document's . to enable me to confirm the payment and proceed with the bank to bank transfer process. I need your urgent respond.
Regard,
Mrs. Nilam Patel.

#236793 by AlanJones Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:40 am
Hello,
Why i ask you to use western union or money gram is because is easy and fast to receive without any delay. But if you insist to use bank to bank transfer for the payment. But if you use bank to bank transfer it will take 24 or 48 hours to credit in my account.

Then please let me know how long will the payment take to reflect in my bank account over here in India.
Regard,
Mrs. Nilam Patel.

#236909 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:18 am
Hello, XXX.
Please I want you to understand that I cannot send you my personal bank account because of security reasons and I also confirm from my bank transfer manager. Regarding the insurance fee. That the borrower wants to transfer the fee via bank to bank.

He told me that the amount is not big that you want to transfer via bank to bank and the tax issue will also come up because the account is my company account. In Indian tax is one of the most biggest problem we lender’s are having.

I will advise you to send the fee via western union to avoid incisiveness and tax issue. If you cannot send the amount via western union or money gram. Then let me know which other way, I cannot use bank to bank because of tax issue. Please understand.

Also I want you to send me all the document involve and requested from your side. So that I can start the bank to bank transfer process because first we have to proceed to the bank before payment of the insurance.

Regard,
Mrs. Nilam Patel.

#236910 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:19 am
If everything can be done today. Then by tomorrow morning 10:am Indian time the bank to bank transfer will take place. It will only take some working hours to credit and reflect in your bank account over there in your country

#236911 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:19 am
My collection agent a/c.
Central Bank of India.
A/c. Name: Rabecca Pamei.
A/c. No: 3366669134.
Ifse Code: CBIN0281680.
Branch Code: 281680.
Micr: 795016002

As soon as you transfer the fee. Please let me know. send me the receipt of payment transfer for confirmation.

#237037 by AlanJones Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am
Good for you. If you think that will be better for you. then no problem i am not begging you to take loan from my company there are other borrower's who are willing to take loan from me and they don't think about the fee involve.

#237065 by AlanJones Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 am
Hello,
Listen let me tell you what you don't understand, in life there is not competition. I am a private loan lender and I am not into any competition with anyone because this is my personal business I am into for more than 5 years.

You ask for my bank account details to make the payment and I provide my bank account details where you have to make the payment. Then what do you want me to do again that I did not do? Below are the bank details I provided for the payment.

My collection agent a/c.
Central Bank of India.
A/c. Name: Rabecca Pamei.
A/c. No: 3366669134.
Ifse Code: CBIN0281680.
Branch Code: 281680.
Micr: 795016002

I will also like to let you know that I am not making anything stories up. But I am only doing my job. If you know that you are still interested in taking the loan from me then please proceed with all requirements and get back to me for the bank to bank transfer.

Please I will advise you not to call me a liar anymore because I did not lie to you for anything out all. Because I believe myself that is why I believe in myself and God.

The very day you ask me for account and I told you that I cannot send you my personal bank account because of tax issue. Then I provide my agent bank account details for you to make the payment,

now I don't know why u calls me a liar and stories maker. Please tell me why?
Regard,
Mrs. Nilam Patel