Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#236429 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:24 am
Darling how are you today i hope you have a very wonderful weekend over there in your country? as for me i am in good health over here and i give god all the glory toward my life. Darling i wrote to the lawyer and he told me he have not heard from you for some days now, darling please i want to know what is going on with you over there i hope you are ok? please i will like you to contact the barrister tell him when you are going to send him the money so that he can start the processing of the document immediately. darling i will be waiting to hear a positive reply from you, please do take good care of yourself i love you so much with all my heart bye for now. kiss you my love

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246681 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:39 am
Subject: Hello my Dear,

Hello my Dear,

How are you today? I hope fine.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father that was brought new in the camp as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Henry Joshua and his direct email address is : [email protected] +221773764145
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of €250,000 Euros which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Henry Joshua and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Nancy.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#246880 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:26 am

Greetings My Son,

Yes I Received A Bank Draft On your Behalf Through your partner who was here before as a refuge in, i will go to DHL office or UPS company to know the cost to send the A Bank Draft, to you, so what you have to start now to prepare for the cost. and i will like you to kindly forward me your Residence address or your full information as follows

1. Your Full Name========================

2. Your Country================================

3. Direct Telephone number============================

4. Your Contact Address where your package post to,=================

So that i can post the A Bank Draft, through, service company D.H.L. office or U.P.S.company

Thanks I Will be looking forward to Receive your postal address soonest.

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,
Tel phone number,, +221773764145

Reverend Father Henry Joshua

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247023 by AlanJones Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:37 am
My Dear son,

I went to DHL Office, this morning after receiving your email in other to send the A Bank Draft to you and DHL Office charges the cost of sending the A Bank Draft to you in your country Switzerland, is 230 Euro. In other to send the A Bank Draft to you,So you have to send the posting fees of 230 Euro with my Reverend Clark Name RICHARD DOMINIC through western union or Money Gram, immediately you send the money, I will go back to DHL Office to send the A Bank Draft to you in Switzerland,

Remember that i will buy a t-shirt then open the t-shirt and put the A Bank Draft inside the shirt then close the t-shirt back OR i will buy a shoe then open inside of the shoe and put the A Bank Draft inside and close the shoe, package it and send to you, but you have to add money for the a t-shirt or shoe, because i will buy all those and package it and send to you Switzerland,

These are My Reverend Clark information you need for sending the money.

Receiving Name: RICHARD DOMINIC
Destination Country: SENEGAL
City: DAKAR
Address: No. 21 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Amount: 230 Euro

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,

#247201 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 am
My Dear son,

I wish to informed you that, you no need bank details. what you have to do now just go to the (Western Union Money Transfer) Or (Money Gram Transfer),

Tell them you want to send money to your friend in Senegal through (Western Union Money Transfer) Or (Money Gram Transfer) just give them information bellow with the money, their will send the money and give you payment slip then you send the payment slip for me via email OK, immediately you send the money, I will go back to DHL Office today to send the A Bank Draft to you in XXX,

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,

#247202 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 am
My Dear son,

I wish to informed you that, am a Man Of God, am just try to send you the bank Draft that your partner left for you in my Office, that all i have with you OK, but any time your ready to send the money through (Western Union Money Transfer) Or (Money Gram Transfer) then I will go back to DHL Office today to send the A Bank Draft to you in XXX,because i can see that your not ready to get your bank draft now whenever your ready then you informed me OK

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,

#247203 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:17 am
My Dear son,

I wish to informed you that, you no need bank details. what you have to do now just go to the (Western Union Money Transfer) Or (Money Gram Transfer),

Tell them you want to send money to your friend in Senegal through (Western Union Money Transfer) Or (Money Gram Transfer) just give them information bellow with the money, their will send the money and give you payment slip then you send the payment slip for me via email OK, immediately you send the money, I will go back to DHL Office today to send the A Bank Draft to you in XXX,

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,

#247204 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:17 am
Bank Name:_________ CBAO Bank
Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.
Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse
Account number:_________ 035167234601
Branch Code :_________ 01283
Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE:_________ SN012
CLE/RIB :_________ 46
IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

May God bless you.
Yours In the Lord,

#255334 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:24 pm
Originating IP: 41.83.33.214
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT TO HELP ME.

Hello Dearest,
How are you and your present condition of health which is very important to me,i hope all is well,if so thanks be to almighty GOD.
My dear i want to let you know that i have finally succeeded in transferring the fund through the help of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new business partner, meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how that time.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father David Thomas in Dakar Senegal who used to be my God-father when i was in the refugee camp in Dakar.
His email address is: ([email protected])

I dropped an envelope of cheque to the Reverend Father David Thomas to send it to you for your own compensation from the money. Ask him to send you the total Cheque of $80,000, it is in a cashier bank draft, which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev. Father David, and instruct him where to send the money to you.
Please do it and let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.
At the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with the Rev. Father, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My best regards to you and your family and friends.
Have a good day and God bless you.

Your Truly,
Precious

Writing from Paraguay.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/