Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#236671 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:18 am

I am Miss Olivia by name. I decided to let you know about my self after going through some considerations through your Facebook profile. Well, I really want to be of Good term friendship with you if you can accept my friend request, because I want us to have a private communication.

Please Kindly write me back on my E-mail ([email protected]) and tell me more about your self for me to tell you my reason of contacting you with my photos.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#236672 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:21 am
+221778380716

Hello, my Dearest.

I am more than happy in getting your reply to my mail. How was your day?i hope you are doing good, well,Mine is a little bit hot and cold here in Dakar, Senegal. let me start by introducing myself to you,

My name is Miss Olivia Benson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft high, 22yrs old (single), I only speak English language and presently I am Residing in ST.PAUL CATHEDRAL CAMP (Refugee). GRANDYOFF, DAKAR SENEGAL as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

My late father, (Dr.) Ephraim Benson was the chairman/ managing director of (TOURE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) and also the personal adviser to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister. It was only me that is alive today because God was so kind to me,i managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i have Attached some of my pictures here just for you, although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them OK. is from me, probably In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp. Its just like one staying in a prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and seek for help,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Patrick Dale john who is the Rev. pastor of the(ST.PAUL CATHEDRAL) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here and he also allow me to use his office computer to check and reply your email, but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because, the camp has two hostels,one for men and the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221778380716 ) if you call him please tell him that you want to speak with miss Olivia Benson and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call OK. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without the revs consent because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you,i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and his Death Certificate too which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Royal bank of Scotland with my name as the next of kin,

The amount in question is $7.6M (Seven Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there in your country and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it was the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from the site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write to you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.please i want you to be honest with me because i am too young to be heart broken OK, i have instructed the bank about my claims to this money and they only asked me to get a foreign partner and a trustee who will assist me and stand on behalf of me for them to proceed with the transfer because of my refugee status,so my dearest,i want you to be sincere with me and let me know in your next massage if your ready to help me transfer this money into your account, so that i will inform the bank about you and i will also forward the contact information of the bank to you for you to contact them as soon as possible and asked them to proceed with transferring of the money into your account OK, waiting to hear from you soon with a favorable answer, and have a wonderful day, please do think of me, many pains here my dear

Thanks.

Yours Truly,

Olivia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#236673 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:23 am
[email protected] = Free email address
+447974733279 = Mobile phone number
+447022602154 = Personal redirect phone number

My dear.
How are you doing today hope you are fine? I am happy to receive your mail once again, Please dear write mail to the Bank so that we will know how they intent to transfer my money to your account because I have already e-mail them and explain to them that you are my foreign partner , so it left for you to confirm that by getting in torch with them Let me hear from you once you write and receive their reply to you.

Here is the bank and account details for you to send them email.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

HEAD, ACCOUNT AND FOREX DEPT.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

54 LIME STREET PASSAGE

LONDON EC3M 7NQ

UNITED KINGDOM

Email-addresses: ( [email protected] )

The name of the transfer officer is Mr.Eric Barnett

Banking Tel: +447 974 733 279

Fax Number: 00447 022 602 154

Depositor: Dr. Ephraim Benson

Next of kin: Miss Olivia Benson

Account No: 87423007

My dear please copy the latter bellow and send it to the bank
To,
Mr.Eric Barnett respected
sir.
I, ..................., partner of Miss. Olivia Benson, daughter of late Dr. Ephraim Benson
My partner Miss Olivia Benson wants to transfer her late fathers money deposited by him at
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, Before his death, as she is only next of kin to her father .. Unfortunately she is unable to do so because of her rehabilitation status in Dakar. For this she is asking me to transfer her fathers money to my bank account. Regarding this i do not have enough information how to do this .. Hence kindly give me a detailed information on how i can produce my details like my bank account number etc ...
Expecting your soon reply
M ..............

PLEASE DEAR I AM GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE I SEE YOU AS A PERSON I CAN TRUST, PLEASE DO NOT BETRAY ME AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS MY ONLY HOPE

I await to hear from you very soon after contacting the bank.
Yours sincere one
Olivia

#269030 by Mezie mbielu Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:15 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

This is not truth
#269031 by Mezie mbielu Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:20 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

This Girl is a truthful person, it is only bad people who did not want her to be freedom from the Refugee camp where she is asking for freedom by help the young orphan if you can help her in any way
#269034 by AlanJones Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:40 am
Extremely dumb scammer Mezie mbielu wrote:This Girl is a truthful person, it is only bad people who did not want her to be freedom from the Refugee camp where she is asking for freedom by help the young orphan if you can help her in any way

Welcome dumbass. Is your scam being listed here cutting your profits? I would tell you to get a real job, but I guess there's no employer that would employ someone as stupid as you.

#269076 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:12 pm
Poster Mezie mbielu = Dumb Scammer trying to sneak in a post and try to convince us he is not a scammer.

Dumb Scammer (Mezie mbielu) is losing victims and potential victims with the oldest advance fee script in the world.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#269080 by AlanJones Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:05 pm
Email address [email protected] is linked to an empty Facebook profile for Eric Benard - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010039020444, which only has 1 friend - Samuel Udazzy - https://www.facebook.com/samuelUdazzy.edokpolor