Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#237186 by Grunt Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:44 pm
zorpia
tasha
53, Leipzig, Germany
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 25‑99, in Aachen.
Married
I am Friendly.

About Me
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God's command.

Sexual Orientation Bi-Sexual
Ethnicity Asian :lol:
Height and Weight 201cm 66Kg
Eye Color Black :=)

Dearest,

I am Mrs Tasha Ryan From France But i married to late Mr.David Ryan in Cote Divoirie West Africa after our marriage for quite 11 years we couldnt produce any child.and my late husband was an international business man , may his soul rest in peace. Before his death two years ago

I have been suffering from cancer of breast,which have took me so much money and nothing was done to cure it after all the treatment i have been taking,to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that i may not live more than two months as the result of the sickness. We deposit the amount of $4.5million US dollars in one of the International Bank here in Cote Divoirie West Africa for our business before my late husband died,

and now i decide to use it for the help of the lesprivilegdeslikepoorwidows,ophans,disables and build churches.as result of my short stay on earth,since we couldnt produce any child to enherit the money as next of kin and our properties.Now i was touched in spirit to donate the money to you for the good work of God. Please this is my email address for more information: ( tasharyan991@ yahoo.com )

Am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Mrs Tasha Ryan.
Advertisement

#239942 by rococo Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 am
romlove.com/user/30073#profile-profile
tasharyan991
Name: tasharyan Age:54
Bodytype: average
Type:widow Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:25-75
Relations:Marriage

Description:
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God's command.
Dearest,
I am Mrs Tasha Ryan From France But i married to late Mr.Ryan Fabien in Cote D'Ivoiry West Africa after our marriage for quite 11 years we couldn't produce any child, and my late husband was an international business man , may his soul rest in peace. Before his death two years ago

i have been suffering from cancer of breast, which have took me so much money and nothing was done to cure it after all the treatment i have been taking, to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that i may not live more than two months as the result of the sickness. We deposit the amount of $4.5million US dollars in one of the International Security Company here in Cote D'Ivoiry West Africa for our business before my late husband died,

and now i decide to use it for the help of the less privileges like poor widows, ophans, disables and build churches. as result of my short stay on earth, since we couldn't produce any child to inherit the money as next of kin and our properties. Now i was touched in spirit to donate the money to you for the good work of God. Please this is my email address for more information, ( [email protected] ).

Am looking forward to your prompt reply.
Mrs Tasha Ryan.
#239946 by rococo Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:28 am
wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=145925
sarahtasha2014
56 y/o female from paris, France
teacher
Sex female
Date of birth 1958 - May - 5
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education High School graduate

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Marriage

Description:

pic as above
#239950 by Grunt Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 am
latest news
claims to be an actor (with the picture already posted)

http://www.newfaces.com/tasha2012

Name: tasha
Height: 6'6" (198 cm)
Measurements: 26-25-50
Weight: 200 lbs (91 kg)
Member ID: tasha2012
Category: Actor
#321644 by malu53 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:21 pm
onelovenet
tasharyan789
Location Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Ethnicity: Black :lol:
Height: 6' 6" - (198cm)
Body Type: Average
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Profession: Teacher
Education: High School
Children: None
Marital Status: Widowed

I am a Woman looking for Man
My desired relation Friendship
My Interests: Arts / Music / Movies
Spoken Languages: English, French

About me:

flirtbox
Username Tasharyan9
Sexuality Female seeking Male
Age 56
Country Deutschland
City: Paris
Occupation teacher
Profession Aviation
Education High School

must be using a German proxy
surely the French wouldn't like to have Paris located in Germany again :lol:

about me:

pic on both profiles

#321646 by malu53 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:25 pm
ratemybody.com/profile_1519723_god456789.html
same pic

god456789
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself

CITY malang <<< city in East Java, Indonesia
STATE Maryland
COUNTRY United States

AGE/SEX
56 / Female / Bi-Sexual
HEIGHT 5'7" (171 cm)
STATUS Married

Hi I'm god456789
#321647 by malu53 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:38 pm
FMF
god456789
hello good and God fearing person
Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me

add. pic

also documented on scamsurvivors
from Cote D'Ivoire
#321648 by malu53 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:41 pm
datanta
Tasha2012
I'm a
Women from Baltimore
Seeking Men To Friendship
God is Good
In: United States Maryland Baltimore
Nacionality: Kuwait
Language: English Language
Second Language: French Language
Marital Status: Widowed

Do you have children? No
Do you want children? Yes
:laugh-s:

I define myself: i am mrs tasha from france. i'm married to late Mr Ryan from cote d'ivorie. i'm honest, sincere and trustworthy woman. I am God fearing and i want to meet and share my frienship and good relationship with a good and God fearing person.
#321649 by malu53 Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 pm
viadeo
Tasha Ryan
Kuwait
Abidjan, Ivory Coast

Today 2017
March 1956 Kuwait

i am mrs tasha from france. i'm married to late Mr Ryan from cote d'ivorie. i'm honest, sincere and trustworthy woman. I am God fearing and i want to meet and share my frienship and good relationship with a good and God fearing person.