Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219738 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:59 am
Dear, XXX

The cash Department Office tell me the people in London has been contact you please can you tell me what is going on and when are you going there to clear it and collect if ?
Kim

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219772 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:40 am
Dear, XXX

You have to Act Urgent and go there collect the consignment because we don’t have to wasted time Once you get The Cash Department will Arrange the rest of the money Please let me know when you will go there
Kim

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#236755 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 pm
Dear, XXX

I was wandering the way you just Abandoning our Transfer This is to let you know we have make the Arrangement the diplomatic from London they will Bring the consignment to your Country XXX It’s the Lawyer I Involving into the Business was doing his vest to make sure they have move it to you His Name is Barrister Collins I want you to conform your Delivery Address to give the Lawyer After that he is going to contact you and let you know how the consignment will coming to you without any delaying

Thank you
Kim

#237030 by AlanJones Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:01 am
Dear. XXX

This is Real of what am telling you and is going to be done without any Delaying
This is the Proof I scan copy of the certificate of Deposit send to you since the First time I keep the money in Global Trust Securities in Spain.
Not like am trying to Deceive you or trying to cheated you and the money is coming to your country , once you give us Go Ahead the lawyer wi8ll start working from today by Monday the consignment will move to your Address final, you will Receive it on Wednesday

Thank you
Kim .

#237356 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 pm
Hello XXX

This is to Inform you I was trying to send you email yesterday with the Airway bill but my computer is down The consignment has been move to your country PLEASE this is to let you know the Diplomatic don’t know what is in the consignment we just tell them its (photographic materials ) Was in the consignment NEVER let them know its cash money was in the consignment I hope you understand
Thank you check your Attach you will see the Airway bill

Kim

#237508 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 am
Dear.XXX

They has been calling you on this number

Phone: XXX Please give the number the man will get you Please once you talk to them you will tell them the Address

Kim

#237611 by AlanJones Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:47 am
Dear.XXX

The diplomatic calling you from Belgium . they want tell you the time they will come to your country they say they are going to call you Again today
Please pick they call let them talk with you

Kim

#237719 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:42 am
From FRANK SMITH - [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Hope all is well? well we are trying to reach you due to the via transit consinding your consignment here in Belgium,all same we had little complication here in Belguim but all is in order.
Moreover, we are going to send our delicate to meet up with you in XXX in respect to up date you as pal the little delayed about the un delivery consignment on time.By Sunday our delicate will be with you in XXX,please sir we are waiting to hear from you if it is okay by you.
Thanks, Anthony.

#237720 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 am
Dear.XXX

I was just wandering the way you are talking I don’t know any one of this Diplomatic
Its Barrister Robert Williams contact the diplomatic to make the shipment to you and the diplomatic don’t know what is in the consignment we tell you this before
We only tell them its Photographic Materials was in the consignment NO one of them know its cash money was in the consignment

Again I have Heard the Agent is coming to you on Sunday for the delivery
Please be honest with them let them Deliver it to you

Kim

#237757 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 am
Dear. XXX

Yes am the one telling you he is calling why I know it’s the Lawyer tell me the Diplomatic was calling you but you did not pick the call that is why I know They calling you,
Now what did you want the diplomatic to do ? please let me know am going to tell the Lawyer he will inform them

Kim

#237847 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:53 am
Dear. XXX

Okay am going to tell the lawyer to contact them and let them know what you want them to Provided for you

Kim

#237848 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:54 am
Goodday Sir,
Hope all is well with you?well we are so glad to inform you that our deligate will be with you in Switzerland tomorrow according to plans,all same he will be leaving Belgium very early tomorrow and arrived in XXX train station at about 17.00 pm.
Hence forth his going to call you on phone,please kindly pick up your call tomorrow cause his going to call on you with this number as follow please -----
0032 465414641.
Please you should pick an hotel for him before his arriver.
Yours sincerelly,
Frank.

#237891 by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 am
Dear. XXX

I was trying to tell you yesterday After I talk with the Lawyer I told him to tell the Diplomatic to Provided the details you want The Lawyer tell me he is going to get in touch with them and get back to me and let me know what they say.
After that About 2 hours Ahead he tell me the diplomatic has been send you what you Requested from them, that is what the lawyer tell me yesterday, I was trying to tell you Yesterday my computer is down

Kim

#238230 by AlanJones Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:16 am
Dear. XXX

Thank for your update This is the Lawyer email [email protected]
Barrister Robert Williams
Please I want us to do the best we can and get the consignment this week
Again I want you to Ask the Diplomatic Agent when he will coming back to XXX,
You have ask them this

Kim

This stupid scammer persuaded one of their Europe based contacts to play the part of the diplomat. He spent all day Sunday sat on trains travelling across Europe from Antwerp in Belgium to where he though he would be meeting the victim to steal from him. The outward journey alone cost him €120, he will then have had to pay for his return journey and possibly food and accomodation in the city he was stuck in.