Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217971 by Mountain Goat Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:08 pm
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jamesbowers.

SGT. JAMES BOWER <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>;

Hello dear ,

I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. As you must have known, My name is Mr.James Bowers . I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 53 years old. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. My son's name is Barry and he is studying foreign languages in the United Kingdom. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting today is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I Attach my photos with my son Barry. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me. Hope to hear from you.

ThANKS

James Bowers

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.210.19.197<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

james bowers

My Queen

How are you doing and how are you celebrating your weekend. Hope you are sound in health.

My Love,thank you for your love, affection,and email along with your prayers during my mission.I say that God continues to bless you, my love, since I got back from the mission like i told you this morning I saw your message , I was very happy to see that my queen is doing well . I am very sorry for keeping you waiting till this moment but it is a thing of joy that i came back safe and sound my love which i consider to be the ultimate.

My love , I 'm back from a mission and I thank God for his mercy on me and his guardians . My love, I have something to share with you only if you wouldn't mind. Now I'm trying to tell all because I trust you and know that you are my true love .. I trust you and love you so I'll share all my secrets of with you my love.Sweetheart, when we returned from the mission we were compensated with a gift by the President of United Nation and the Afghanistan President for our well done job. Am very happy because the UN president gave each of us 13kg worth gold as we are almost done with our service, I have my own share of Gold worth $ 7,500,000.00 USD , which is 5,539,931.58 Euros . And I use my own gold packed in a briefcase and write your name on the package and sent to the corporate office of the Red Cross in this morning before I get home , because there is no other way to keep it here with me . I did this because I am convinced that you are the woman that
I will spend my life with and we will be happy together so that's why I did it . I discussed with Mr. Frank Stone , a diplomat here , and I want him to deliver the package to your home, so you can keep the gold safe until I get out by the end of this month which is September after my retirement , if I may, we can sit together as husband and wife , to discuss how to sell them for a good investment, whether to buy a house with it or anything else that you think it is more profitable to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and I decided to move my own share out of here for security reasons. Because it is very hot here and risk. The soldiers are being killed on a daily basics.

I know we loved each other and can not hurt each other and I know you're there for me and will never betray me , because you are sent to me specifically by God, so I'll be happy again. My friends asked to send its own share of gold to their wives , but I have only you that I studied and now can i trust to send my own share of gold to you, so you can keep it. All my hopes on you , and I know you will not disappoint me with this, we will be able to create a big gamble when I arrive.

The UN has banned the transfer of money from Afghanistan to protect terrorism is the only way to use the reagent to ensure honorable messenger gold to be delivered to your home . Do not tell anyone outside that this kind of thing is in your house till I come, because I have a few weeks to come down to you. I will meet with the agent and discuss with him how he will deliver the gold as soon as possible so that I will have the rest of the review here. And do not tell anyone about your gold , because the hearts of men are so mysterious . So that they do not plan evil against you please try to keep it a secret, because your safety is more important to me . I'll wait to hear from you so we can do it quickly , to move the gold from here .

I slept very late and have now bred to attack, will also meet with the agent who will deliver the package to you and let you know when I return in the evening , my guardian angels are with you in order to protect it to me when you leave.

CONTACT THE COMPANY WITH INFORMATION BELOW

Name of Director : Mr. Mills Thompson Williams
Director of Operations
Email : [email protected]
( Golfie Insurance Security Company Bangkok,Thailand )

Please , my queen, I want you to contact the company immediately with the information therein so that they will deliver the package to your home address and please send them your phone number and your home address so that they can call you as soon as they get to your country Greece. Also tell them that you are contacting them regards to the package that was deposited in your name by your husband James Bower. I love you with all my mind and my queen please let me know as soon as you contact the company. Thank you for your understanding and love. I love you.. with big hugs and kisses on your lips .

I love you my queen,

I remain your Beloved and King James Bowers.
Advertisement

#218129 by Grunt Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:09 am
jamesbowers
looking for someone special
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
I am Seeking a: Woman
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and who just play tricks.
caring
cheat
compassionate
creative
dishonest
disrespectful
i
imaginative
loyal
m looking for good and kind woman
sensual and passionate......but dislike women who lie
serious
thoughtful

About Me
Hi
I am Mr. Johnson Kelly :shock: From California United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks.

also documented here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=54110
#238525 by rococo Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:20 am
Photo stolen from real Sgt Timothy Hoke
facebook.com/Voodoo7

romlove.com/user/29591
michael151
Name: michael Age: 50
City: Phoenix
Type: widow
Looking for a: Woman
Relations: Marriage
Description:
loving, trustworthy, Godfearing, romantic, love dining out likes surprises and truthful
Hello dear, My name is Michael Sherry in the United States of America, I am a widow, I lost my wife five years ago, died of cancer and I have a son who is 12 years ... I am also a soldier in the US Army currently serving in peace-keeping missions in Syria but I only three weeks to finish my mission and return to my country to withdraw from the army ... I contacted you because I am looking for a caring trustworthy faithful woman is
Distance is not an obstacle to true friendship, I am willing to go anywhere to meet my soul mate to spend the rest of my life with her ...
Please write to me at the e-mail [email protected] so that I will be able to tell you more about myself and also to forward you more of my pictures or give me your e-mail address

Michael Sherry
Phoenix, Arizona, United States

IP: 41.66.208.59 - 41.66.208.98
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Ghana, Greater Accra

clone on
bloombl.com/member/profile_hokebergren
male, 54 y/o, Berlin, Germany
name hokehills
I am male
Looking for female
My birthday 30-07-1960
My match age 30-104
Common interests to share Nightclubs/Dancing
Desired Relationship Friendship, PenPal, Marriage,
Occupation Military
Religion Christian

Last edited by rococo on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#238528 by Grunt Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:59 am
@rococo

Guidelines for posting pictures at ScamWarners:

The first step is to make sure that all images you want to post here are marked as "FAKE" or "Used by scammer". When marking pictures, please make sure to mark them in a way that scammers can't copy them from here, easily remove your marking and re-use them for scamming. We don't want to be a resource for them.
#251400 by malu53 Sun May 17, 2015 12:04 pm
now with the pics posted here on zorpia

Loyd
45, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 33 minutes ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑55, in Germany.

hi dear,its nice meeting u here,am loyd williams from the states.i am interested in ur profile and believe we wil have a future together if we are truly and honestly in love,ya love that really comes from the heart without error coz only true hearts can live as one.Pls u can add me on skype or messenger so we can have a private time there to know each other better.
Urs,
Loyd
my skype is lord.winie or sattarova565
messenger [email protected]
#251402 by malu53 Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Skype ID: sattarova565
Name: Loyd Williams

IPs used 216.245.222.7 <<< Limestone proxy
41.66.233.133 <<< Accra Ghana
#251403 by malu53 Sun May 17, 2015 12:17 pm
additional fake profiles

https://plus.google.com/117080146801109090933/about
Rainn Hoke

also on FB
https://www.facebook.com/rainn.hoke
empty profile

https://plus.google.com/103063627937391971356/posts
James Hoke
zorpia profile pic

http://www.eedates.com/profiles/profile ... rID=156162
james from Arch Switzerland
Gender Male
Living Switzerland Bern Arch
Ethnicity Hispanic :lol:
Marital status Divorced
Children 1

About me
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people....
Willing to relocate

Who I am looking for
am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,..
Gender Women Age from 42 to 99
#251409 by malu53 Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 pm
datingsunday.com
hokebergren
Hello lovely, looking for Someone special in my life.
54 year old Male
Lives In: Berlin Germany

About Me: Some people say am very honest, curing and patient as well. Yes its true i try to be honest, curing and patient to others as well, thanks.

I am looking for: I joined this site with a definite goal: I want to fall in love and get married, to create a strong, loving happy and healthy family. I am looking for a woman who will find a place for me in his heart and who will give me wonderful feelings and emotions. I want to feel his love every time I am looking into his eyes. I really think that a man must be older than a woman, mature, as he is a protector, a partner, stronger half of a couple. I am looking for a woman who would let me feel weak; I always want to feel comfortable with her and just be myself. I am looking for a woman who will be just for me.

Seeking: Marriage
Ethnicity: European
Marital Status: Single

Education: Some university
Occupation: Willing to have someone whom i can spend the rest of my life
My Interests: love, going, program, like, club, adoring, thanks.,

no profile pic

yahoo avatar

#251410 by malu53 Sun May 17, 2015 2:04 pm
http://108.61.56.157/mobile/search/prof ... ?id=165647
hokebergren
Hello lovely, looking for Someone special in my life.
Seeking: Marriage
Ethnicity: European
Marital Status: Single
Education: Some university

Willing to have someone whom i can spend the rest of my life

otherwise same script as before

Image Image Image