Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#229108 by Troy Platt Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:17 pm
Greetings to you in Jesus Name;

I am Evangelist mike peters, I run the Happy Orphanage Home, (HOH) Nigeria. A non-governmental organization (NGO) here in Nigeria. In the facility we have 147 children. The facility has eight dormitory rooms to house the 147 children.

There are 40 staff to care for them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most of the children enter the Orphanage because their parents either live on the street or are deceased. The children mostly come from Nigeria, with a few being from Liberia. They come from all types of backgrounds and religions but we all live together as one family.

If it weren’t for our facility, these children would have nothing.... no education, no roof over their heads, no food in their bellies. They would be forced to sell things in the market to bring in extra money for food and rent.

Many of these children in our facility have been sexually abused, starved, some even left for dead. Some of the children have physical disabilities and have been deemed "unlovable" by their own parents.

Currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

We the Happy Orphanage Home are so happy and grateful for your assistant and donations you are about to take towards helping the needy. and we plead that you please make it up to 100 so as to enable us pick it up from the bank. We pray that God almighty will bless you with whatever heart desired you wish from him. Thank you so much.

Right now our website is unavailable due to the insufficient funds to pay for subscription and we are sorry that you can't make the donations through our website.

You can make a wire transfer to us via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR Money Gram Money Order (MGMO) with this details below;

Names: Enyindah Chimele
State; Rivers State
City; Port Harcourt
Text Question: God bless?
Text Answer: Your Family.

Send us the following details after you have made the wire transfer.

Amount:
Sender's name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Evang. Mike Peters
+2348060396876

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.50.87.8 with SMTP id t8csp53735igz;
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 06:28:27 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.236.191.230 with SMTP id g66mr12730527yhn.110.1417444107023;
Mon, 01 Dec 2014 06:28:27 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from BLU004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com (blu004-omc4s16.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.155])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u5si10021364qas.116.2014.12.01.06.28.25
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 01 Dec 2014 06:28:27 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.111.155 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.155;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.111.155 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BLU180-W95 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 06:28:22 -0800
X-TMN: [CD011HwKDuyFvCiGolmLA2vEGisv5XTV]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_36feffe0-c1fe-49ca-86ed-26944b5df1f9_"
Subject: Beloved In Crist
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:28:22 -0600
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2014 14:28:22.0770 (UTC) FILETIME=[0F970520:01D00D73]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#234489 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:34 am
Same email, different phone number used

Tel. No.: +2349095412857

I am Evangelist mike peters, I run the Happy Orphanage Home, (HOH) Nigeria. A non-governmental organization (NGO) here in Nigeria. In the facility we have 147 children. The facility has eight dormitory rooms to house the 147 children.

There are 40 staff to care for them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most of the children enter the Orphanage because their parents either live on the street or are deceased. The children mostly come from Nigeria, with a few being from Liberia. They come from all types of backgrounds and religions but we all live together as one family.

If it weren’t for our facility, these children would have nothing.... no education, no roof over their heads, no food in their bellies. They would be forced to sell things in the market to bring in extra money for food and rent.

Many of these children in our facility have been sexually abused, starved, some even left for dead. Some of the children have physical disabilities and have been deemed "unlovable" by their own parents.

Currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

We the Happy Orphanage Home are so happy and grateful for your assistant and donations you are about to take towards helping the needy. and we plead that you please make it up to 100 so as to enable us pick it up from the bank. We pray that God almighty will bless you with whatever heart desired you wish from him. Thank you so much.

Right now our website is unavailable due to the insufficient funds to pay for subscription and we are sorry that you can't make the donations through our website.

You may be able to send $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more! Please sow your best seed to Happy Orphanage Home.

You can make a wire transfer to us via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR Money Gram Money Order (MGMO) with this details below;

State; Rivers State
City; Port Harcourt

Send us the following details after you have made the wire transfer this week.

Amount:
Sender's name:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Evang. Mike Peters
+2349095412857

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234687 by AlanJones Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:55 am
Dear XXX,

We beg of you to send the money either by western union or money gram transfer or you can make a wire transfer to us with this below bank information of our voluntary.

Here is the information to send the donation via western union or money gram post office:

State; Rivers State
City; Port Harcourt

Send us the following details after you have made the wire transfer to us.

Amount:
Sender's name:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

If you are sending below $5,000, kindly use western union or money gram post office, but if you are sending more than $5,000, kindly use telegraphic wire transfer (T/T) which is bank transfer to this below bank details and get back to us with the payment receipt.

BANK NAME: UM CREDIT UNION
ADRESS: 333E WILLIAM STREET ANN ARBOR MI 48104
ACCOUNT NO: 2724765XX
ROUTING NO: 001403156
ACCOUNT NAME: ROBERTA JAHN.

Evang. Mike Peters
+2349095412857

Same email sent from Happy Orphanage Home - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235477 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:53 am
Dear XXX,

How is today services? Hope all is well in the lord, please kindly send the donation to this below bank detail of our voluntary and get back to us with the payment receipt of the wire transfer.

Account Name: Anthony Alotja
Account num: 750474068
Iban code: NL87INGB0750474068
Bic code: INGBNL2A
Address: Sassenheimstraat 88-2 1059
bm - zuid Amsterdam Holland.

God bless you beloved in Christ.

waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

#236022 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:12 pm
Dear XXX,
How are you doing at your end? This is to reconfirm to you the bank details which is to be use to send the donation to us today,..sir please kindly use this account of our voluntary to send the money today so we can receive it this week.

Bank Name: La Caixa
Account Name: Natasha Amos Osadolor.
IBAN / BIC: ES58 2100 5330 8201 0030 1525 / CAIXESBBXXX (Spain).

Please kindly go and send the money now and get back to us with the payment receipt of the bank wire transfer.

Thanks and my regard to every one.

#239225 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:17 pm
HELLO BELOVED HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE SEED YOU WERE ABOUT TO SOW TO THE ORPHANAGE HOME, THE LORD HAS DIRECTED ME TO YOU THIS DAY, HAVE YOU SOWN IT TO THE LITTLE ORPHANS THAT REALLY NEEDS IT? IF NOT I PLEAD WITH YOU TO LEAVE WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, TO SOW YOUR SEED TO THEM, THE LORD AWAITS YOU FOR HIS BLESSINGS HE HAS PROMISED ALL THE WAY TO SHOWER ON YOUR LIFE. AND HE HAS AN ABUNDANT MERCIES FOR YOU BELOVED, HE WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR LIFE THIS SEASON BELOVED SOW YOUR SEED AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT.

GOD BLESS YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

#239267 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 am
Back to the original phone number +2348060396876

State; Rivers State
City; Port Harcourt

Send us the following details after you have made the wire transfer.

Amount:
Sender's name:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

Evang. Mike Peters
+2348060396876

#245208 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 am
HAPPY EASTER MY BELOVED IN CHRIST,

The death of Christ was a symbol of his greatest sacrifice, a sacrifice he made for all of us by giving up his life for the sins of humanity. Good Friday is a day of fast and abstinence which culminates by the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ. After Judas’ betrayal, he was made to wear a crown of thorns, humiliated in front pf the masses and forced to carry the cross all the way to Cavalry. After being nailed to the cross, he breathed his last and was later placed in a tomb. On the third day, he rose and ascended into heaven as the son of God. His resurrection is known as Christianity.

Thus, Easter is one of the most important festivals celebrated by Christians and the holy week thus concludes on Easter Sunday, the day Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Christians decorate churches and also arrange Easter ides to mark the day. There are also various customs that are observed on the day. Egg hunting, Easter bunny and Easter parades are traditional customs. There are also various dishes prepared on this day.

WE WISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY A WONDERFUL HAPPY EASTER FROM ALL OF US AT HAPPY ORPHANAGE HOME.

Regards,
Evang. Mike Peter.

#248095 by AlanJones Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:52 am
Another phone number +2347088409779

Greeting beloved,

Hope everything is well with you? i have been waiting to hear from you about the seed you were about to sow to the happy orphanage home. The lord has said it all, have you sow your seed to the little orphans that really needed it? If not i plead with you to leave what ever you are doing right now to sow your seed to the orphans. The lord awaits you for his blessing he promise all the way to shower on your life and he has an abundant mercies for you, he will do wonders for your life this season, sow your seed and get back to me with the payment receipt.

Pleased kindly send your donation to the below details which i sent to you and get back to me with the evidence of payment slit, payment receipt.

God bless you from all of us @ happy orphanage home

Evang. Mike Peter
+2347088409779
BB PIN: 2BB48E31
FB: http://www.facebook.com/happy.orphanage.home11

#248214 by AlanJones Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:14 am
Dear XXX,

God bless you for your faithfulness and understanding, In regarding the donation to us, Please kindly use this below europe bank account of our voluntary.

BANK NAME : PIRAEUS BANK SA
BANK Account Name: PETROS IATROPOULOS
BANK BRANCE POST MAIL ADDRESS: 6/F 87,
SYNGROU AVE,
ATHENS 117 45,
GREECE
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5452018124668
BANK SWIFT: PIRBGRAA
IBAN No: GR3301724520005452018124668

PLEASE THIS EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU NEED TO PRINT IT OR COPY IT WELL WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE, TAKE THE PRINT OUT OF THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO YOURS BANK AND GIVE IT TO YOURS BANK OFFICER TO MAKE THE TRANSFER IN THIS EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT...

AFTER YOU HAVE MAKE THE TRANSFER THEN SEND ME BY EMAIL THE CLEAR COPY-SLIP OF THE WIRE TRANSFER ..

Evang. Mike Peter
+2347088409779

#249569 by AlanJones Wed May 06, 2015 5:44 am
DEAR SIR,

I WAS READY TO GIVE YOU MY UK HSBC BANK ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT-TRANSFER BUT YESTERDAY HAS BEEN ARRIVED A BANK DRAFT 200.000 EUROS FROM GERMANY BANK- FROM OURS CLIENT FROM GERMANY AND OURS UK HSBC BANK START THE PROCEDURE OF VERIFICATION OF THE BANK GUARANTEE AND AFTER THE DISCOUNTING AND THIS WILL TAKES THREE WEEKS , SO I DONOT WANT ANY PAYMENT-TRANSFER IN OURS HSBC BANK ACCOUNT IN CASE SOMETHING WILL GO WRONG... SO PLEASE MAKE THE FIRST PAYMENT-TRANSFER OF
30,000 GBP IN OURS SECOND BANK ACCOUNT WHICH WE HAVE FROM EUROPE IS MY AGENT-PARTNER'S EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT AND HAS BEEN OPENED FROM MY PARTNER FOR TAXES REASONS BEGAUSE MY PARTNER HAS SHIPPING COMPANIES AROUND IN EUROPE-GREECE- CYPRUS AND WE USE IT ALL THE TIME FROM HERE IN RECEIVING SMALL AMOUNT PAYMENTS AND FOR SENDING MONEY FROM THE SAME EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT.

MAKE THE TRANSFER IN THIS EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK BRANCE POST MAIL ADDRESS: 6/F 87, SYNGROU AVE,
ATHENS 117 45,
GREECE

SO PLEASE THIS EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU NEED TO PRINT IT , TAKE THE DOCUMENT WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO YOURS BANK AND GIVE IT TO YOURS BANK OFFICER TO MAKE THE TRANSFER IN THIS EUROPE BANK ACCOUNT... AFTER YOU HAVE MAKE THE TRANSFER THEN SEND ME BY
EMAIL THE CLEAR COPY-SLIP OF TRANSFER ..

THANKS

Evang. Mike Peter
+2347088409779

#251596 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 4:30 am
Tel. No.: +2348161228495

Dearly beloved in Christ,

God want to use you as an instrument of his hand. The holy spirit of God will locate you this month and bless you like never before, you shall witness the blessings and love upon your life this month. Join us this month with love in your heart in helping the homeless, needy and orphans of Happy Orphanage Home in Africa with faith, hope and love.

Beloved in Christ, Happy Orphanage Home are in need of funds for renovation due to the fact that the only facility they have is definitely in a very bad condition. They need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that they are going through now is, the fact that they are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want them to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one.“This is the meaning of the parable. The seed is the word of God.… But as for the seed that fell on rich soil, they are the ones who, when they have heard the word, embrace it with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance.”

When you are zealous for the Lord and stand for Him, He will bless and exalt you mightily in life. God has a plan for you this month, He is willing to do all things possible for you this month. I see the divine blessings of God upon you, you are blessed you are lifted up for the bible says in Gen 26:12; Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. The reason why many do not receive from the Lord is that they do not understand the spiritual laws concerning giving. Isaac sowed seed in the day of famine. One famine had just finished and a second just started. Many turned back and went to Egypt. But God told Isaac to sow what was left. Many Thousands had died, Livestock was almost wiped out and water was scarce. Giving is the key to success and financial breakthrough!

This is not a gimmick. It is not the latest fad. Giving is simply God’s principle that has worked since the beginning of time.

Today, many of the top corporate executives I have met understand this principle, even those who aren’t grounded in the Word. They are generally givers. The same goes for the best political leaders and high achievers.Success and giving go hand in hand.

Let me hasten to add that this isn’t just about money. Far from it! The true secret, however, isn’t just giving. It is giving according to God’s plan. Look back at Psalm 96 and consider.

Proven Principles
I have seen these principles proven in my own life, over and over. Whenever you are tempted to look upon giving as a mere exercise or something you have to do, the results are always less than satisfactory. But I have found that when I give with an open, fresh heart, I always receive accordingly.

These principles of giving are so vital and far-reaching because I sense a coming harvest unlike anything we’ve seen before. I want you, as my partner, to be aware of the crucial times in which we live, and I want you to understand the important key to success that will allow you to participate freely in the great outpouring about to happen.

It is time to get out of debt. It is time for financial breakthrough for you and your loved ones! It is time to unleash Isaiah 48:17 in your life: “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”

God is ready to teach you how to give, how to profit, and how to establish a powerful heritage of giving in your family. Giving is the key to success.

You may be able to send $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more! Please sow your best seed to Happy Orphanage Home.

Now is a crucial time for Happy Orphanage Home as they continue to go through amazing open doors through your love.

Are you ready to receive God’s outpouring? Give to winning souls and building His kingdom, then prepare yourself for His supernatural abundance.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon! Giving is the key to abundance, power, wisdom, and a strong family heritage! Send your best seed-gift today and begin to expect a financial breakthrough!

Get back to us so we can send you the payment detail to send your own contribution / donation.

For we know it is “not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6)....

Evang. Mike Peter
+2348161228495

#252601 by AlanJones Mon May 25, 2015 2:15 am
Greeting to you,

The Bible says the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective, yet something extraordinary happens when two or more agree together in prayer. If you would like someone to pray with you about a need in your life.

God Almighty will answer your prayers this month. And get back at me in t to give me the good news of testimony of what the Lord God has done for you. The best is yet to come you ain't seen nothing yet.

In Jesus' matchless name we pray

Amen.

2 Corinthians 10:12

For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

We beg of you to sow a seed of faith to happy orphanage home this new week and get back to us with the evidence of receipt-slit.

Evang. Mike Peter
+2348161228495

#253110 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2015 1:21 am
Dear Beloved,
How are you doing at your end? i hope you are in perfect condition? We beg of you to send your donation to us this week. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities.

We wait to hear from you so we can reconfirmed to you the payment detail to make the wire transfer to us.

God bless you and my regard to your family.

Evag.Mike Peter

#253200 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2015 10:44 am
Greeting to you my beloved in christ,
How are you doing at your end today? We beg of you to make the wire transfert to us this week so we can receive the fund this month.

Here is the bank details to make the wire transfer to us:

BANK BRANCE POST MAIL ADDRESS: 6/F 87,
SYNGROU AVE,
ATHENS 117 45,
GREECE

Please kindly print or copy at the europe bank detail with out any mistake and take it to your bank officer to make the wire transfer as soon as possible and get back to me by email the scan copy of the wire transfer-slip.

We wait to hear from you with the transfer-slip.

God bless you and my regard tom your family.