Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239916 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

Attention

I work with Citi Bank here in London, in audicting department and I have traced a dormant account with GBP 10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Great British Pounds) and it is tag "unclaimed funds" in two must time if none comes for the claim of these funds it will go into the bank treasure as unclaimed funds. I need your assistance and support to front for the claim of this funds as Next of Kin, you will be given 35% of this funds and 5% will be mapped out for every expenses that you shall incurred in the cause of this transaction and other logistics, while 60% will be for me the originator of this transaction.

If you are ready to cooperate with me, reach me with your full names, telephone and address.

Yours Sincerely

Oxford Marracheco

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239918 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am
My dear,

Thanks for your urgent reply, 4 documents are attached to this e-mail, I am very glad that you are willing to co-operate with me in this transaction. upon the completion of this transaction, I will have 60% as the originator of the transaction and you will have 40% for fronting for the claim of the funds as the Next of Kin

Below is the information of Citi Bank accredited Lawyer:
Name: Bahman Fredrick
Tel: +44 2033 183 438
Email: [email protected]

Please you have to copy the message below and send it to the lawyer for immediate action. Please the lawyer must not in any way know that you are not related to the late beneficiary or must he know that you have any insider with Citi Bank London.

Send the below message to the lawyer and attached a valid ID
===========================================================

Attention: Bahman Fredrick

Dear Sir,

My name is (XXX), You were recommended to me by an acquaintance here in London to assist on an inheritance left to me by my uncle, the late Adam Piskorska. I have been mandated to act as the sole Executor/Trustee and the key beneficiary of the estate of my late uncle. This legacy consists of a substantial deposit with Citi Bank in London.

I would like to request your assistance in securing a Letter of Probate for the administration of the Estate as well as any other claims. Please advise as to what next steps you will require of me and how you would like to proceed in this matter. All relevant documents will be placed at your disposal for this purpose.

It would be appreciated if this application is given accelerated consideration.
Please, do e-mail me with your response on this important matter.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

(XXX.).

=============================================================

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240072 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 am

Attention: XXX,

We would gladly represent your interest in respect to a request for representation by our firm to act as attorney for the activation of your your uncle's Trusteeship, the late MR. ADAM PISKORSKA.

Note also that, we have agreed in principle to accept the brief pending formalization of all legal angles. Please signed a copy of the attached Power of Attorney attached to e-mail it will be wise you use your letter headed paper and return it via email attachment. Our Head of Chambers can also be reached on telephone number +44 (0) 2033 183 438 for any clarifications on the above subject matter.

This power of Attorney will authorize our firm to act on your behalf on the aforementioned subject to enable us proceed with the necessary legal frameworks. Attached is a text of the power of Attorney to be signed by your humble self.

We would also appreciate you send a copy of any deposit instrument or any related documents, to enable us commence initial verifications with the bank.

In your service,
Bahman Fredrick (Mr.)
for: Bahman Law Firm

Attachment wording

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY

By this power of Attorney, I, Mr/Mrs.................. of ( address), do hereby on this............... day

of........... 2015, on behalf of myself & stead, mandates and confer the power of Attorneyship,

appoint and make Mr Bahman Fredrick my true and lawful attorney and to act, to sign and to

handle all legal issues in respect of my due inheritance to the tune of, GBP10.5M (Ten Million

Five Hundred thousand Great British Pounds), pending with Citi Bank, (specify branch).

This power of Attorney is Limited only to the context herein stated and does not authorize Bahman

Law Firm to collect or receive proceeds, funds, moneys or other benefits accruable to me vide the

afformentioned inherittance on my behalf.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, your name ,for myself & stead hereunto set my hand and common seal

the date and year first above written.

SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED BY THE WITHIN NAMED

Your name and signature.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.175.92
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#240233 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 am
Thank you very much please do let me know if their is any positive reply from the lawyer.

#240234 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:38 am

This is aknowled the receipt of the power of attorney you sent. We would also appreciate you send a copy of any deposit instrument or any related documents, to enable us commence initial verifications with the bank.

In your service,
Bahman Fredrick (Mr.)

#240283 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:14 pm
Canada Square London; NW4 4BT
EMAIL: [email protected]
DATE: 23, April 2013

We are in receipt of your e-mail with the four vital documents that was attached to the e-mail. There have also been very wide and comprehensive meetings with the bank today, and I can confirm at this stage, that baring any delay, the probate should be ready before the end of next week.

After detailed discussion with the legal department of the bank and in consultations with the Probate laws of the country, the following information is listed for your kind attention and action.

I have consulted with the officials of Citi Bank to ascertain the possibility of obliging your request, thus representing you in signing document in respect to the PROBATE on your inheritance claims. I am duly informed that I do not need any document from you to further buttress your claims, as such documents are deemed confidential in this regard.

However, I was instructed by the bank that to oblige you my services as requested by you, legal authorization via a power of Attorney has been given to them. I will then proceed to the Royal Crown Court for the process of the letter of PROBATE. At the court, I will be required to pay certain minor charges for the Attestation, Certification and duty stamp before a PROBATE can be issued.

I have listed the cost below in for your kind attention and action.

(1) Estate fee in the sum of £1,250.GBP
(2) Application and Registration fees payable at Ministry of Justice in the sum of £700,00. GBP
(3) Filing of Administration Bond at the High court with a sworn affidavit in the sum of £950.GBP
(4) Filing Oath of Administration in the sum of £800 GBP
(5) Attestation and certification charges: £840.00 GBP
(6) Notarization Fee: £615.00 GBP
(7) Stamp duty fee: £398.00 GBP
Total: £6,039.00 GBP

Secondly,the bank is charging the sum of £10, 986.00 GBP as signing and administrative fees. I have negotiated a waiver on these fees considering that you may not be coming to endorse the documents yourself. Based on this, the protocol/administrative fees of£5000.00 GBP has been canceled, hence the bank's outstanding charges is £5,986.00 GBP which represents only the signing fees.

Once these fees are defrayed, the documents will be notarized and the signing will be executed at the bank, with the attestation and certification taking place simultaneously. In my Professional capacity, I am willing to extend all necessary Legal service to you. My consultation and Legal charges will be £125,000.00 GBP This sum will be deemed earned, only after I have successfully represented you in full and your inherited funds are transferred under your control or into your nominated bank account.

I will initiate the processing once I receive the needed funds as explained. Please, reach us on detail how to send the stated amount (£6,039.00 GBP)

Be rest assured that we will bring our professionalism to bear in this regard. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

At your service,
Barr. Bahman Fredrick, Esquire.

#240284 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:15 pm
DATE: 05, March 2015

I will send you the account details to initiate processing fee of £6,039.00 GBP once i get to the office. Please you have to immediately furnish me with any of your valid International recognized Identification card and your bank co-ordinates, i am with the bank in question now and this informations are needed.

At your service,

#240285 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Below is the account details to initiate processing fee:

NATIONWIDE BANK
Derrick Walters.
Ac-32077539
Sc-070246
IBAN-GB57NAIA07024632077539.
Swift-MIDLGB22
BIC-NAIAGB21.
Po Box3, Queen Square, Wolves WV11RF.

At your service,

#240459 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:06 am

It is mandatory you furnish me with any of your valid Internationally recognized Identification card and your bank co-ordinates.

At your service,

#240460 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:08 am
My dear Friend,

How is every things. Could you please update me the development.

Best Regards,

Marracheco

#240472 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:08 am
My dear friend,

Thanks for your email. Please your lawyer our the accredited lawyer of the bank must not anyway know that you are not related to the late Adam Piskorska , It is better you use the lawyer blindly for we must not leave any trace. Your accountant can verify the amount with the statement of account. But no one must know that you are not in anyway related to the late Adam Piskorska. Please you have to be very confidential about it.

Best regards,

Marracheco