Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240477 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:42 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221768553745

Hello my good friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation after i succeeded my serious sickness and i am now in London with my new partner. Presently i am in London for investment projects with my inherited fund. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Meanwhile, I just wanted to let you know that i didn't forget about you and your past efforts and attempts to assist and help me start up a better life again at that time when i thought that my life is over.

But you later turn your back on me due to lack of faith and trust which wanted to cause a life problem to me then, because you left me without even saying goodbye and it was when i needed you in my life most which really cause me much pain then. i am happy again today, that is why i decided to contact you back and tell you about my success in life after all the suffering.

Now you will need to contact Rev Father Patrick dale, whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Patrick dale and his email address is as follows: ([email protected] ). His Telephone number is; (+221768553745 ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.00 which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Patrick dale,and instruct him where to send you the bank draft.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

I wish you all the best in everything, take good care of your self and God bless you for me.

NB. I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THIS MAIL ANYMORE FROM NOW BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS A JEALOUS MAN AND HE WANT ME TO CONCENTRATE ON THE INVESTMENT WE HAVE AT HAND AND HE ALSO WANT ME TO CUT EVERY PAST COMMUNICATION, SO PLEASE CONTACT THE REV FATHER IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND SEND HIM YOUR FULL ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL DELIVER IT TO YOU THROUGH ANY COURIER SERVICE, I AM NOT ALSO IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE REV. FATHER AND HE UNDERSTANDS MY HUSBANDS DECISION AS TO CUTTING EVERY PAST COMMUNICATION

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Christiana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement