Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240995 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968771904

ATTENTION,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe

me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible

says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your

soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you

out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day

you send the $55.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service

from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only

$55.00 but i don't see the reason why you have keep silent on me not to

respond back, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before

because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $55.00 and

leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies or not.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the

management here says that you must pay $55.00 for the Stamp and

activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send

the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time

without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail

to release your payment after you send the $55.00 as I promise don't

count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon

as you send the $55.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I

am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $55.00,

how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to

show you that I am telling you the truth.

You have an assurance of receiving your payment once this is settled

and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head

office, but i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i

will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately or i will

write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have

whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you first thing

tomorrow. Just try and understand because i do not want you to loose

your funds that you have spent so much on now you have only one step to

receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against

this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be

too late to recover.

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money

after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment

within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be

the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any

fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile

on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because

this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this

fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to

transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the

(A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $55.00 USD.

Please do not send any more money again now for you to know that we are

100% sure that this fee is only money you will send in this office here

is your western union information you will use to pick up your first

payment is out already now.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY

TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:

Receiver Name :::::::: DEAN MOLU
City :::::::: Parakun
Question :::::::: color
Answer :::::::: Blue
Amount :::::::: $55.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $55.00
Today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$55.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Remornd Paul.
Foreign Operation Manager
Telephone +22968771904.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#258915 by AlanJones Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:57 am
Reply-to: [b]Western Union Center Office[/b] - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966374796

Subject: CONTACT Mrs. Annmary Johnson {[email protected]} FR YOUR PAYMENT

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please, Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$45.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document. Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $45.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $45.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate. Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $45.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below. RECEIVER'S NAME: DEAN MOLU COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC STATE: COTONOU TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE? TEXT ANSWER: 229 AMOUNT NEEDED: $45.00 ONLY MTCN NUMBER SENDER'S NAME Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $45.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason. We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information. Thanks and remain bless Yours in service Mrs. Annmary Johnson Telephone +229 66374796

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#264963 by AlanJones Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$45.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $45.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $45.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $45.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Chineduo Ike
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $45.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $45.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours in service
Mrs. Annmary Johnson
Telephone +229 66374796

#289509 by AlanJones Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 am

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$45.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $45.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $45.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $45.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below through Money Gram office only.

RECEIVER'S NAME: DEAN MOLU
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $45.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $45.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours in service

Mrs. Annmary Johnson
Telephone +229 66374796