Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241687 by Grunt Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 pm
zorpia
bobby
52, San Diego, California, United States
Last seen 9 minutes ago
Currently Living With Alone
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑90, in United States.

About Me
I am a very easy going and nice person with a big heart. physically fit and attractive. I love to talk, listen , laugh, play around, joke, and to always have a good time. I have always been an optimist. I always look for the good in people before I see the bad side.I am a sincere and loyal person. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I'm really looking for a person that will want to be with me forever. I am an extremely loyal person and when I commit to someone, that person is the only one on my mind always. I'm extremely affectionate and I never think twice about hugging or kissing my girl wherever we may be at. I'm just the type of person that loves expressing my feelings when there exist that mutual chemistry among one another.

Hello pretty,How are you doing and how was your day today? I'm bobby by name and went through your profile and i like everything about you,If you don't mind i will like to know you more better......Love to hear from you soon

Thanks so much for writing me back,I will love to know you more and more better...You can text me on my cell phone because i dont come on here all the time or you can write me on my email.....(805) 312-8771 or
[email protected].....Love to hear from you soon
Bobby

already documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66994

same pic on zorpia

phone number 805-312-8771
City & State: Camarillo, CA 93010
Carrier: A&T Mobility
Advertisement