Information on romance scams and scammers.
#24235 by The Enchantress Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm
TATYANA MOSKALENKO

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Tanya

Claims 24 years old, dob 3rd October 1985, single, never married, "manager" living in Lugansk (????????), Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hello, sorry for my frankness, but I know that Internet isn't the most secure place, so I want to ask you if you are serious enough to start relations? As for me, I am serious and I must be sure in you and in your intentions. Hope you have already understood what I am looking for and what features I will value most at this stage of our relations. These are honesty and seriousness. Everything the rest will depend on us only and if we begin from those two features, we will be successful for sure. Please, make me sure in your seriousness with your next message and I will tell you my story in return. Tatyana.

Nice to see you, ?xx??!

Thank you for your reply and photo. I would like to think, that you are a man I'm looking for - with big burn heart and clear mind. I know, that today it's so hard to find such one But may be this time I've already found my hero and now I'm writing a letter to him? Thank you very much for telling me a bit about yourself. Now I'll tell you a bit about myself. As you already know, I'm Tatyana, and if it's easier or better for you, you could call me Tanya, it's the same.

I was born 03.10.1985 in Lugansk. I have a younger brother, he is a student now. And an older sister. She is married and have a daughter. So, I have little nice niece who is 2.5 years. You can see us together on the photo. A few years ago I got diploma of engineer of hydraulic system. But it turned out, that all the plants and factories are closed now and there is no need in me. So, now I'm working as a office-manager. I'm blond sunny girl, not so high (172 cm), not so fat (52 kg) and not stupid, like a lot of people think. One man told me: "You are blond, you are smart and you don't need a brain, just smile and all will be ok for you". I said him nothing except "Berk". To be a Barbie in the dirty hands of rich men is not for me. So I couldn't find my second half yet and decided to search him in net. Who knows, may be he is you? I have to say, that I'm Russian speaking girl and don't know English. We didn't teach it at University, and from the school I remember only: "This is a table" But I've found a solution: I use translator service, and it's good, because I can write to you, communicate with you and understand you very well. And if you are not interested in future serious relations and just want to play games with girl, whose photo you liked, don't write me any more. Ok? I'm looking here for a real love and don't want to dawdle over empty conversations. Agreed? May be I'm talking to much, sorry But I need you know all these things about me. I liked you, really, and will be waiting for your reply with impatience, my Knight Next time I'll send you a photo with high heels. Bye, kiss, Tanya.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#24236 by The Enchantress Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm
Hello my sweet ?xx??!

Thanks for writing me again. I enjoy reading your letters and even if you write me the history of ancient Greece, it won't be less interesting for me because I really appreciate whatever you write me and this makes me feel good. You know, dear, that I wish to write you every day but I can't. Because I'm not a millionaire, and if I'm out of money we'll loose each other. I don't want this! I have very strong desire to continue our correspondence. How was your past days? Did you think of me? As for me, I was thinking of you and wondering how could we meet each other in this big world? I don't know the answer to this question, but I am glad that we did this. You see, when I woke up today I realized how strongly I wish you were here.... It is very difficult to put into words, but the more I think of you the more I feel you being close to me and I almost feel you physically.... Is this the same with you? I feel you when I wake up, when I drink my morning tea.... Please, tell me that I am not crazy and you also feel the same. I will wait for your reply with impatience, I am dreaming of you as I always do lately

With realized promise, Tanya.

I'm here again, my lovely ??xx?!

As always I am glad you wrote me. Thanks for sending another nice photo of you. I really like the way you look! Yesterday I opened all your letters and read them one more time. I don't know, maybe I'm not so ideal match for you, or maybe perfect, but I really like the man, who wrote all these letters. He is so frank and kind with me... Now I know for sure that I want to be closer to you. Not only in letters, but also in real life.

Dear xxxxx, tell me, would you like to meet me and how do you imagine our meeting? Maybe this summer? Tell me about your plans and you vision on our appointment. What do you think? Are you as serious about our future as I am? I would like to make an appointment in a quiet cozy place, where no one can interrupt us. Maybe in a little cafe or somewhere else. What are you preferences? Thank you very much for offering your help. But I don't want to ask you about financial help, I only want you to help me to feel warm in my soul.

But help me to pay for our correspondence is really appreciated. Because if I'm out of money we'll loose each other I don't want this!

I have very strong desire to continue our correspondence. I do want to develop our relations with you and hope that we both (you and me) will do everything possible to be happy. I am sure that each person is a creator of his life and happiness himself. Of course, life can amend something, but in general much depends on us. As for me, I am ready to do my best to overcome all the possible problems and be happy in future. But I am not able to do this alone.

Are you ready to do the same and to join me?

Answer me as soon as possible. I'm waiting for your reply with great impatience.

Kiss,

Yours Tanya

P.S. I'm not good in such questions, but I was told that I need to send you my info.

name: Tatyana
surname: Moskalenko
address: Titova street, 7
town: Lugansk
zip code: 91055

#24237 by The Enchantress Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:56 pm
Hi, my dear ?xx??!

Thank you very much for your letter. Sorry for the delay, but right now I'm short of money. You see I work in the firm that organizes holidays like wedding. And I get my salary after each past holiday. That is to say, not big portion. And of course no holiday - no salary. So, we need to wait until this situation is changed.

Or if you value our correspondence you can help me to pay for it.

So, if you want - you have my information.

Kiss, Tanya.

Hello, my dear ?xx??!

Thank you very much for you letter. You won't believe!!! I had a night-dream this night about us. And it was.... I'm even a bit shying We was making love and it was.... just fantastic! But I can't tell you everything cause I'm lack of money. And how much I was surprised when I've read you letter! You also dreamed about such things... Well, let's discuss it later.

Thank you for your propose. I even can't believe that I will have an opportunity to continue write to you, that we won't loose each other!!! But I can't tell you how much money you have to send. I just tell you the prices and you'll decide yourself.

So, I paid for every 100 words. It costs $2. But there are monthly unlimited rates. They are more profitable, but I couldn't pay such sum. So, they are:

fullservice (unlimited letters and photos, 2 phone calls translation) - $160 and $110 with some limitation (I only can write you three times a week).

And there are one more tariff, but I think it's at a high price. It includes: unlimited letters and photos + 2 phone calls translation + 2 video-chat.

So, it's you who will decide!

So, I'll be waiting for your letter.

I'll include a photo in my next letter.

A hot kiss (from my night-dream) to you.

Your Tanya.

#24238 by The Enchantress Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:57 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#24239 by The Enchantress Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:57 pm