Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#234791 by AlanJones Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:43 pm
How long is it going to take to send the registration fee to the registration office.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#235234 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:46 am
Hello

We are waiting to hear from you, so that we should know if you are still interesting of the loan funds from our company sir.

I await your Response,
Best Regards,
Mr Michael Richards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235414 by AlanJones Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:30 am
Okay, what i will want you to do now is to contact Global Illicit Financial Team loan company so that they can quickly release your loan for you.

Below is the information you have to contact my friend.

Parker Smith.
Head Protocol Dept.
Global Illicit Financial Team (GIFT).
TEL: +19406027687.
Email: [email protected]

#242310 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:30 am
This is to inform you that you have to show us seriousness about your loan funds so that we can proceed with your loan funds to you.

#243033 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 am
Hello

Are you still interested in this loan,get back to us so that we can approve your loan for transfer tomorrow.

I await your response,

Best Regards,
Mr. Michael Richards
+2348137249949

#243185 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:28 am
Hello,

I got your mail and i want you to know that your loan has been insured and approved for transfer but before your loan can be transferred to your account we need to get it registered before it can be transferred to your account and the registration of your loan of €10,000,000 EURO the registration office told me that it will cost you the sum of 487€ for your loan registration and once your loan is registered the transferring bank will commence on your loan transfer immediately and your loan will reflect in the next 24 hours after the loan has been registered and transfer.

So get back to me so that i can instruct you on how you are going to make the payment of 487€ for us to get your loan registered immediately.

I await your response,

Best Regards,

Michael Richards
+2348137249949

#243380 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:18 am
Here is the Western Union details on how you are to send the money.

Receivers Name: Osemwengie Kelvin
State:Government House Edo State
Text Question:1
Answer:2
Amount To Be Sent: 487€

Please as soon as the payment is sent you have to provide us with the below details with the confirmation information.

MTCN.......................
SENDER'S
NAME................
SENDER'S
COUNTRY..........

This is the information we need from you as soon as you are done with the remittance of
the payment.

I await your Response,
Best Regards,
Mr Michael Richards
+2348137249949

#243883 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:25 am
This is the account information you have to use to have the registration fee send to federal Government Registration Office.
Below is the bank information for Federal Government Registration Office fee.

Name: Aisokhina Ehigiator
Account Number:0033328538
Swift Code: GTBINGLA
Bank:GTBANK

I await your Response,
Best Regards,
Mr Michael Richards
+2348137249949

#244512 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:37 am
This is to inform you that we have not hear from you regarding your loan funds registration fee so that Federal Government Registration Office will allowed us transfer your loan funds to without any delay. You said that you passed the account information we send to you to your lawyer until now we have not hear from you. We are waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed with your loan funds into your account immediately.

#245244 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 am
This is to inform you that, we want to know how long is going to take before your lawyer can get back to us do let us know thank you

#246566 by AlanJones Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 am
It is since that you are not serous about this whole transaction please do let us know where you are in this transaction so that we should know the next level to face.

#246882 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 am
This is to inform you that you have to understand that the information from the Government registration office was the we send to you so that you should not doubt about it. Please just try and fine how you have to send the registration fee to the Government registration office so that they allowed us to start the transfer of your loan immediately.

#247199 by AlanJones Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 am
This is the account information you have to use to have the registration fee send to federal Government Registration Office.
Below is the bank information for Federal Government Registration Office fee.

Name: Aisokhina Ehigiator
Account Number:0033328538
Swift Code: GTBINGLA
Bank:GTBANK

I await your Response,
Best Regards,
Mr Michael Richards
+2348137249949

#249391 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 am
It is since that you are not serous about this whole transaction please do let us know where you are in this transaction so that we should know the next level to face.