Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242616 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:57 am
Tel. No.: +221770750840

Dearest,

Thanks very much for your response to my mail. How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is Miss Blessing Khalil . a 23 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me

My father's name was late Dr. Zachary Khalil ,and my mother's name was late Mrs Flora Khalil. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the personal assistant to then vice president of Sudan john Garang (KHALIL INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in south Sudan.), my country which was destroyed during the war. When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is
($m5.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear
myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

here is to hard and there is hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives
a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concerns is Rev Joshua Dawba, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary,

I use his computer to communicate you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number is (+221-770-750-840 ) or (00221-770-750-840 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Blessing Khalil. and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in
the female hostel.

Please send me your full contact details.
1.Your name and country .............................
2.Your phone and fax number..........................
3.Your working place and position in the office......................
4.Your passport number...........................
5.Your age.............

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf.God bless you.
Yours in love.
God bless you.
Best Regard
I stop here till I hear from you,
Thanks and take care,
Miss. Blessing Khalil

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#243132 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:03 pm
babyblessing
25, Dusseldorf, Germany
Last seen 37 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 20‑99, in Malaysia.

here is my email ([email protected])
my name is blessing .i will like you to send me
an email to my email ([email protected])
so that i can send you my of my pictures
for you to know whom i am .

also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=41826
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1423749173
and many other sites :=)
#245578 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:28 am
Different photos sent to another victim with the initial mail.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247460 by malu53 Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:43 pm
with pics of previous post again on zorpia

babyprettylov
25, Nuremberg, Germany
Last seen 18 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 18‑99, in France.

here is my email ([email protected])
my name is blessing .i will like you to send me
an email to my email ([email protected])
so that i can send you my of my pictures
for you to know whom i am .
please contact me my private mail box ([email protected])
#263900 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:00 am
Reply-to: Blessing khalil - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221770750840

Hello dear,
How are you,hope your are good.You might think that i have forgotten you.Though,it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in an Paraguay with my new husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $150,000.00 u.s Dollars( ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.Please, contact NOW,I left the draft with the Rev father in the refugee camp his contact information are as follows. Rev Father Joshua Dawba.
Name Rev Father Joshua Dawba..
E-mail : [email protected]
Telephone number : +221 770 750 840
You are to forward to him, the following :
1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ALSO YOUR PASSPORT OR YOUR ID CARD
He, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone immediately So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address as stated E-mail:( [email protected] ), do not fail,it is necessary/important.please accept this with your whole heart as i will communicate with you anytime, now i am very busy trying to invest my money
Sincerely Yours, kisses and hugs.

Blessing khalil