Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#210148 by HillBilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:01 am
If it was a legitimate California Corporation, or LLC, it would listed on the CA secretary of State website located here :
http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

There is no such business. And, since they don't give a physical address or any other information on the website, it is impossible to look further. Any other information is guessing or 3rd or 4th hand knowledge also known as "hearsay" information.

Stephy, go to https://www.privacyrights.org/Privacy-R ... act-Sheets to learn more about scam job offers, and how to keep your personal information secure, and out of trouble at the same time.

Advertisement

#210149 by TerranceBoyce Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:10 am
He continues to deny he's doing anything illegal.

He knows filing false police reports is illegal and so do you. The only difference is that he's getting you to do it and you'll get prosecuted, and he'll be the one pocketing the cash. He'll make you send him the phones first and that'll be the last you hear from him.

Committing a crime in which you give away the money only makes sense to the scammer persuading you to do something so foolish.

A small point, but one that's important is that corporate entities who proudly boast that they're global players go to a lot of trouble to make their websites and published material perfect in every small detail, so when you spot spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors you have to have doubts.

Cell Wholesale is one of the industries leading wholesale cell phone distributors.

That should be industry's, and

Our clients span around the world…..

Clumsy English, 'span the world' would be the preferred version because you can't span around anything. Real businesses get such things right.
Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#210150 by Dotti Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 am
@Stephy,

We have a group of volunteers here and at our sister site (sometimes we refer to them as site-killers) who collect and compile evidence to get fraudulent websites closed down. Vonpaso is part of that group, which is why he knows the site is being reported.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#210274 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:44 pm
The image labeled "Richard Roe" is not on the site; the rest, including "Jaime", are. Have you verified that that's his real name? Even if you meet a scammer, don't expect him to tell you his real name.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#210283 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:42 pm
No it's not. Go up to Alan's post and hit reply-with-quote. You'll see the URL of the "Richard Roe" image. It is NOT on the site. I downloaded the site. All the other pictures of the team ARE on the site — their URLs are on cellwholesaleinc.com. Roe is not. (The missing pictures are image tags pointing to index.html, which is not an image.)

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#210284 by Terminator5 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:46 pm
http://www.bizapedia.com/ca/CELL-WHOLESALE-INC.html

CELL WHOLESALE, INC.
CALIFORNIA PROFIT CORPORATION
California Secretary Of State Business Registration · Data Updated April 17, 2014

Cell Wholesale, Inc. is a California Profit Corporation filed on April 3, 2014. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C3663184.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Hersh Barazi and is located at One Park Plaza Ste 600 #253 Irvine, CA 92614. The company's principal address is One Park Plaza Ste 600 #253 Irvine, CA 92614

https://www.facebook.com/hershbarazi

CEO & Founder at Barazi Venture Enterprises , Irvine

NO Yellow Pages Listings for either "Barazi Venture Enterprises" or "Cell Wholesale, Inc."

No BBB Listings for either .

No white pages listing for either.

I noted that some deleteted craigslist employment ads were still listed in the indexes on google . From the google index:

NEED EMPLOYEES! $300-$900 Daily, Average ... - Craigslist

sandiego.craigslist.org › ... › all gigs › labor gigs
Craigslist Inc.
5 days ago - PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE CONTACT!! Failure to follow instructions will not receive a reply. Thank you, Hersh Barazi. do NOT contact me with ...
You visited this page on 7/14/14.

The company was registered April 17 2014 with the California Secretary of State , but that doesn't mean its not a scam .

Corporate Registered Address Is:

http://www.abcn.com/offices-irvine-cali ... -plaza-124

Alliance Business Centers . Virtual Offices . Telephone Answering and Mail Receipt

ADDRESS

The Jamboree Center
One Park Plaza
Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
United States

Daniel 8 :25
#213663 by Cellwholesale Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:14 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

Steph,

Cell wholesale is no way affiliated with any illegal nor fraudulent activity. Having people slander the company is a very serious action and our legal team will take action regarding any employee or person who does so.
Please let me know who your "contact" person is because we have had specific ex employees who were terminated because of their work ethics and criminal activity during their employment with cell wholesale. However those ex employees have together continued to represent the company illegally. We are a mobile phone wholesale distributer who purchase phones from other approved venders and wholesalers. However we have just opened our used phones purchasing and distribution department.
There are strict contracts with employees and clients that the person signs which ensures the protection of the client and the company. Breach of contract will result in legal action.
Here are answers to some of the RIDICULOUS claims in this post:

1. Our company is a S corp not LLC and we are filed with the state of California and the IRS with an active tax and EIN Number.
2. Our website is fairly new because we have just started marketing used phones purchases, there was no need for a website in our industry because we have an established relationship with certain venders and wholesalers who have built an excellent relationship with, thus we do not advertise nor market.
3. I believe someone in this post reported false fraudulent activity to our host, thus we were required to show documents and proof that the company and it's business dealings is true. Of course the host has determined through out the investigation that these claims are FALSE, I would be more than happy to provide you the email from our host confirming this.
4. There is a contact us link on the page so I don't know where the illusion of no contact information is available. Our corporate headquarters is located at:
One park plaza
Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
5. As for the IT tech terminology stated regarding hiding something on our website...I will contact our web designer and find out what you are talking about...however, the person did point out to my attention that one of the default pictures of the team link from the layout design that we PURCHASED from is showing and I brought that to the attention of our designer and he has taken it down. Please understand the website is fairly new and there are bugs and it's always being improved.
6. We do not use "fake" cash or "checks" to pay for any product. And that is a complete ignorance to link cell wholesale with links of criminals who are purchasing phone units through the black market.

I would love to answer any questions you may have regarding this matter. Our legal team with the help of other sources are conducting an investigation regarding anyone who is falsely representing the company and or slandering the company and WILL take legal action to the fullest.

Our reputation, work ethics and integrity is the most important to the company. It determines the trust established with our international and national buyers. We have built a strong relationship with our clients and wholesalers and we will not allow anyone to jeopardize what the company has worked so hard to keep.

I am happy to answer any other questions you may have, and please provide me with the name of the person you were speaking to.
#213702 by TerranceBoyce Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:57 am
Cellwholesale wrote: we have just started marketing used phones purchases

From the website

Do you buy or sell used phones?
No, cell wholesale deals with only brand new phones, we do not supply nor purchase used phones.

I don't have time to go through the website in detail at the moment but I will later. I think you can understand the problem when there is such confusion about what it is you do, even apparently on your own part.

Another thought - immediately a consumer buys a unit it is then 'second hand' and not brand new and of lesser value than if you yourself bought it wholesale and immediately it loses value, and a consumer will pay sales tax. I don't know about the USA but in Europe a company can recoup sales tax which a consumer can't unless he's registered for sales tax (VAT). If you sell the unit as brand new you then have to charge sales tax over again for a second time, unless it's sold as 'second hand' by a private individual.

Getting consumers to buy the stock in trade for a major supplier isn't a method of trading I've ever heard of before and cannot comprehend as the immediate effect is to saddle yourself paying double sales tax, and that doesn't make sense in such a highly competitive market where price is so important.

If you do sell brand new items as well, where do you get them from and why do you need people to buy second hand units for you which would by logic be more expensive than the wholesale units you purchase at wholesale prices ?
Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#213704 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:11 am
Cellwholesale wrote:Cell wholesale is no way affiliated with any illegal nor fraudulent activity. Having people slander the company is a very serious action and our legal team will take action regarding any employee or person who does so.

Where is the slander in this

stephy2000 wrote:I send my resume to a job on Craigslist and he said the job is buying phones from sprint, t mobile, Verizon etc. I'll get the money up front to buy the phones for them and I'll even get a driver to drive me around to different locations. They provide the money to buy the phones. I'll t paid on depending how many phones I buy. :? I have to apply for credit to get the phones on a cheaper price and they'll sale it overseas much higher to make profit. After I've done all this bought the phone applied for credit he said I'm going to receive a bill from the company's I bought the phone from and his company will pay it. And to close the account I've opened I have to report it. That threw me off big time. He says they are legit and been in business for 4 years they even have a website http://www.cellwholesaleinc.com but Idk what to think about this???

It looks to me like a worried person seeking advice about a very dodgy looking "job" that they have been offered.

Cellwholesale wrote:Please let me know who your "contact" person is because we have had specific ex employees who were terminated because of their work ethics and criminal activity during their employment with cell wholesale. However those ex employees have together continued to represent the company illegally.

I would guess based on this

stephy2000 wrote:No that is actually them.. my boyfriend met up with one of them his name was Jaimie. My bf wanted to see what was going on because this all seemed wierd my bf talked to him. My bf asked him how the accounts would be canceled and jamie called Hersh the CEO and he's the one that said to file a false report.

that the contact person is Jaime Ortega-Sostre, so is he one of the ex-employees that was sacked for illegal activity? Or perhaps it was Hersh Barazi the CEO, who apparently told Jaime that the victim should file a "false report"?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213932 by TerranceBoyce Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:47 am
Cellwholesale wrote:
2. Our website is fairly new because we have just started marketing used phones purchases, there was no need for a website in our industry because we have an established relationship with certain venders and wholesalers who have built an excellent relationship with, thus we do not advertise nor market.

http://www.cellwholesaleinc.com

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Do you buy or sell used phones?
No, cell wholesale deals with only brand new phones, we do not supply nor purchase used phones. However if you are a used phone distributor or buyer you can contact us and we can refer you to companies that do!

Though it is claimed that the website was set up specifically because the company has begun selling used phones, the website itself says that the company doesn't do this.

Though there is a market for used phones, it's ludicrous to buy them new specifically to sell second hand as the only consequence of doing that is losing a lot of money.

#214221 by Terminator5 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 pm
http://www.pandahi.com/1028009670.html

Need Employees! $300-$900 Daily Average $2000k weekly. (North SanDiego)

Posting ID : B1028009670
Date Posted : 2014-04-22
Category : General Labor Jobs

We are a company that's been around for 4 years, and thankfully currently have around 200 employees working within and we need more! We are expanding and looking to build to our family based company.

You will be 10-99 (independent contractor) and will get paid same day for your first day. ($400 minimum)

I am looking for people to hire to run varies errands also. I will pay cash same day.

This is in the wholesale business industry. 9 of 10 chances that gives you an opportunity to earn $800 dollars the first day! No, it is not a sales job. I need smart, dedicated, self motivated people with drive to become better.

Part time only but will consider full time, great pay!

Need valid photo ID

Must be American citizen.

Reliable Transportation is perf. But not necessary.

Looking for people who truly want to earn some real money. No application will be denied because of lack of experience...YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

MUST BE PROFESSIONAL! "Hey dawg" in my mail box will be ignored.

Email with subject line "NEW HIRE San Diego" for an interview

PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE CONTACT!!

Failure to follow instructions will not receive a reply.

Here Also:

http://beanom.com/adAction.do?method=sh ... paid_today

#243316 by athena1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:58 pm
I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY AND THEIR AD IN CRAIGSLIST. THEY HAVE KEPT THE IPHONES AND IPADS AND LEFT ME WITH THE BILL.
I HAVE KEPT ALL EMAILS, TEXTS AND PHONE NUMBERS WHERE THEY ARE ADVISING ME HOW TO LIE ABOUT THE PURCHASES AND SAY IT WAS FRAUD.
ISN'T THERE SOME WAY TO GET CELL WHOLESALE INC AND HERSCH BARIZI CLOSED DOWN AND ARRESTED OR AT LEAST HELD
ACCOUNTABLE? THE GUY IS A PIG! I KNOW IT IS MY FAULT FOR BELIEVING HIS SCAM BUT AT THE TIME I WAS DESPERATE AND NOW I AM REALLY SCREWED AND OWING LOTS OF MONEY. HELP
#243319 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 pm
You should also file a report on the IC3 website . That's the Internet Crime Commission as well as local authorities . Sorry you were scammed by these low lifes .