Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#242323 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:53 am
Tel. No.: +22968732121

International Monetary Fund
International Monetary Fund ( IMF) Africa Regional Office Benin

ATTENTION

THIS IS THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL , ORDER FROM THE IMF OFFICE HERE, IN RESPECT WITH THE PROVISION ACT OF DECREE FBI AUTHORITY CONSTITUTION;I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT" TO THE TUNE OF $2.4 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY HAVE VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS ARE CORRECT. THEREFORE, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED TO AFFECT YOUR DELIVERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IN OUR BID TO TRANSPARENCY.YOUR SKEPTICISM IS UNDERSTANDABLE AND NOT WITHOUT MERIT. HOWEVER, WE WILL NOT BE PARTY TO A SITUATION LIKE YOU SUGGESTED AND QUITE FRANKLY, I TAKE EXCEPTION TO WHAT YOU ARE IMPLYING. YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT IS REAL AND LEGITIMATE.

THE REQUIRED FEE OF $95.00 DOLLARS FOR THE IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE CAN BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE BELOW STATED DETAILS;

PAYMENT DETAILS

1. RECEIVER NAME: ======= JOSEPH EZE
2. CITY/COUNTRY:==========COTONOU - BENIN REPUBLIC.
3. QUESTION=============WHEN
4. ANSWER: =============TODAY
5. AMOUNT: $95.00 DOLLARS
FORWARD THE PAYMENT CONTROL NUMBER, SENDER

AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING THE PAYMENT, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION ON MY EMAIL AS STATED BELOW, SO THAT I CAN FACILITATE THE RELEASE AND DISPATCH OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

CONGRATULATIONS
YOURS IN SERVICE
MR. JOHNSON SCOTT
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
AFRICA REGIONAL OFFICE BENIN
TELEPHONE +22968732121

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242324 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 am
OK no problem i will waiting to receive the payment slip once you get back from western union okay

Thank You

I also waiting to receive the MTCN number as you told me okay
i will waiting for you

Hello my dear good friend how are you doing today and your family we also wait to receive your mail since like you promise us that you will going back to the Western Union and cancelling the MTCN of the 95 dollar to enable us release your fund to you is better for you to send us the mtcn number right now to get your fund immedaitly okay

1. RECEIVER NAME: ======= JOSEPH EZE
2. CITY/COUNTRY:==========COTONOU - BENIN REPUBLIC.
3. QUESTION=============WHEN
4. ANSWER: =============TODAY
5. AMOUNT: $95.00 DOLLARS

FORWARD THE PAYMENT CONTROL NUMBER, SENDER

You know that you are told me that you will get back to us again with the MTCN number i still wait to receive the MTCN okay ??

we also waiting to receive the mtcn number form you urgent

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243896 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:42 am
Tel. No.: +22998983966

Dear i have received your email and i want to inform you that i have been calling your phone but it was not going through,so i will like you to call me direct on my phone number +229-9898-3966 for the MTCN or you email me the MTCN through email or you text me the mtcn via SMS to enable us proceed with the transfer.
i am waiting for your urgent response once you receive this email

#244521 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:49 am
Hello My Dear XXX we are want you to send the payment information to this officer number +229 6860 2710 right now because we are also waiting to receiver the payment information since like you are said OK

thank you ?

+22968602710