Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245920 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:58 am

DEAR EMAIL USER KINDLY VIA ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME !!!

Attachment

Dear Friend,

I know this email will come as a surprise to you although it is with good motive.
Before i go any further, I want to share more about myself. My name is Captain
Godwill smith from Morton Grove, Illinois United States. I am an American Citizen
currently serving in Afghanistan. I formally served in Baghdad Iraq in 2003. I’m
37yrs old and I am an only child of both parents. My dad was a US marine before he
passed away. My mom was a House wife before She passed away in October 1st 2007.
The reason i contacted you is that, i want you to help me receive a consignment (Box)
that i deposited with a security company in Baghdad Iraq, The consignment (Box)
contains 10million dollars. Please note that the security company does not know that
the box contains money. I listed it as containing family belongings.. Anyway i think i
should tell you how i came into possession of this money. In 2003, I was the one
commanding the US 3rd Infantry Division in Baghdad, Iraq. On our raids of 23 and 26
April 2003 in Baghdad, we came across a huge amount of money in containers.
Please visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm  for confirmation of this
story After we discovered the money, Me and five other officers hide some part of the
money that we discovered and returned the rest to US Central command.
I am going to be posted to your Location in the coming months so i will be most
thankful to God if you can receive the consignment from the security company on my
behalf. I am offering you 3million while 6million is for me, then the remaining
1million for Charity Organization. I do pray and hope you are a honest person as I
strongly believe honesty is the basis of any meaningful relationship trust reliance
Assurance conviction Devotion loyalty faithfulness Commitment dedication
observance.
Note: All the documents used in lodging the consignment (Box) with the security
Company are all in my possession. l will send them to you as soon as you show
your willingness to assist me in receiving the consignment from the security
company.
Let me know if you are interested then you send me a mail in my private email
address ([email protected]) so i can give you more details.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours sincerely
Capt. godwill smith
Make sure u contact me on this Email: ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245921 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:59 am
Dear Friend,
Thanks for your prompt response to my email; I highly appreciate your concern and affirmation that you could be trusted; I got your email while… Surfing through the net looking for a reliable and trusted hand! So, when i saw your profile it looks so interested by me, so i decided to contact you… We will get to know each other better though; i don't know you from Adams! I don't need your finance for any reason; all the necessary arrangements have been made.

This is my private email address so that no one will be able to trace us, Please note!! That the usage of private phone here is out of bound to us! Because, all international calls are being monitored, But I will always make out way to reach you via public phones when Like I told you earlier, I'm still on duty here in Afghanistan and if a huge sum of fund is traced and discovered in my account, in united state, I shall be investigated... Hence, I need you to assist me get the boxes out, keep them safe! Pending when i will return and we will have it shared accordingly! Till when our mission here in Afghanistan is over. Remember your share still remains the same 3millionUSD out of the total sum of money. In the attachment is my military ID card for my identification because, I’m a very straight forward human when it comes to dealing with people! In a situation like this because; Am a human who believe in the whole of nature with faithfulness as a watch word in all ramification of life.
You are to send to me the following.
1. Your direct contact details {residential/official addresses}
2.The details of the nearest airport to your destination
3. Scanned copy of your recent picture or your International passport or Driver's license.
4. Your Direct Phone number
5. Your full name

I want you to know that this transaction is of great magnitude and requires absolute concentration, trust and maximum co-operation between you and I, as the parties involved... to enable us accomplish/execute this transaction successfully without any hitch or hindrances.
CONFIDENTIALITY is very important in this transaction; I am a high ranked US Army Officer who would not want to be involved in any form of scandal, In the name of GOD, Kindly keep our communication secretly!! This transaction is 100% risk free; you are dealing with a ranked intelligent US military officer and as such; all plans have been made accordingly.

As Soon as I receive all the needed requirement, I shall commence with full trust, Send this details immediately… So that I can trust you, I do not want any form of mistake again; because someone disappeared with a box of gold I tried to send out few months ago…
I will contact My friend, Doctor Solomon who is a UN Humanitarian Officer and Military Adviser in Iraq, whom will move with the boxes to UK, He will be attending a crucial meeting in the UK when he gets there, he will contact you after I send to him your details.. But also remember that he does not know the content in the boxes, because he is part of the US Marines... When he gets to UK he will send these boxes to you through a secured diplomatic, delivering to your address! Also these boxes are sealed with special Locks that no one can open, except I give out the Code!! I await your immediate reply as soon as possible.

Cap. Godwill Smith.
US Military in Afghanistan

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246197 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:20 am
Dear. Friend,
your email to me was received and contents vividly noted. I have carefully mapped-out 100% risk free and safe modality for a
smooth and successful execution of this deal. I assure you that this has been intelligently planned and there will be no problem in this Deal.
I have some military stickers on the box so that no one will stop them. I have no doubt that you will not let me down.
But at the meantime, since Doctor Solomon is moving out here to UK, as he will be attending a crucial meeting on Wednesday in UK and when he gets there he will contact you. But also remember that he does not know the content of the boxes, I have given him all your Info and the box, so he will contact you as soon as he gets to the UK.

He will help me move with the box. also he will be attending a meeting in UK and for safe passage, i want him to travel along with the box to UK and in getting there he will contact you after he has made preparations with delivery company, which is very secure and with them nobody can stop or search these boxes. He also works with the UN and most important he is not aware of the content in these boxes as i told him they are my personal belongings which am sending to my cousin (you) He will call you as soon as he gets to uk to give you a detail information about the delivery. The boxes are sealed with special Locks that no one can open except I give out the Code. I do not want to make mistake again because i told you before that someone disappeared with a box of gold I tried to send out few months ago.

I need you to hearken to my words with trust and also dedicate your time and effort so that we shall together accomplish our want. Remember your share remains 30% of "My word is my Bond". I have no doubt that you ain’t not gonna let me down. You need to know also for the records
that i have given Dr. Solomon the total sum of 2000 us-dollars cash for delivering, The only payment you have to make is for Custom Change in your Country for him to take care of the delivery expenses to your location. i will prefer email correspondent due to the open telephone conversation system here in Iraq is not allowed to avoid traces. i will make out ways to call you through pair phones.

Please endeavor to keep me posted as you establish contact with Dr. Solomon, when he gets to UK. Please my dear friend all my hope now is in you. Would you let me down?
Thanks and God bless.
Captain Godwill Smith.
US Military.

#246407 by AlanJones Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:41 am
Tel. Nos.: +447014218535 & +447017048816

I write to notify you on the boxes which Cap. Godwill Smith Send to my office to help him process and send it to his cousin, XXX
I start by introducing myself to you, I’m Dr Solomon Weal beck working as a senior diplomat in Cway shipping company here in united kingdom which I have serve the country with all my effort since 1976 and I become the commissioner of works 1990 where I meet Cap. Godwill Smith in a conference Meeting here in united kingdom, we became a very close friend then before he went for a peace keeping in Asia continent, in this case he told me to help him send Consignment boxes to his cousin which I have verify the boxes and send it to the Cway Shipping Company, The Cway Shipping Company will contact you any moment from now to inform you regarding when the Consignment boxes will be coming to you.

THANKS & BE BLESS
CONTACT+447014218535
+447017048816
Email: [email protected]

#246408 by AlanJones Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 am
Dumb scammer used wrong email address :)

XXX,

I writ to know if you have been contacted by Cway Shipping Company, Because I have made the payment of the Shipment to you my Dear, and the Cway Shipping Company promise to get in touch with you immediately your information was sent to them to carry on the shipment. But be inform that the only payment you have to make is in your country airport clearance charge,

I wait to hear from you hence you where contacted for the shipment because I told them that you are the owner of the consignment Boxes.

Mean while when am chance I will contact the Cway Shipping Company to know why they haven’t contact you yet.

THANKS @BE BLESS

CONTACT +447014218535
+447017048816

Email: [email protected]

#246563 by AlanJones Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 am
Dear XXX
How are you and your family, I write to inform you that I have emergency meeting in India tomorrow , Our company just informed me now about the meeting so I will be leaving UK tonight and arrived in India tomorrow morning to make sure I attend the meeting,
As soon as I arrive in India tomorrow I will Inform you because am traveling along with the consignment boxes and after the meeting in India I will proceed direct to your country XXX and I will call you on phone because you have to send the five hundred US Dollar for the clearing for the consignment, I have to stop here because I don’t have much time again as soon as I get there I will give you a call.
Thanks @ Be Bless

Dr SOLOMON.

#246708 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 am
Dear XXX
How you are today, Well for your information am in India with the consignment Boxes and our meeting will finish tomorrow after that I have to start coming to your country,
I tried my possible best just to contact you on your contact mobile number but it was entering voice-mail all the time I tried to call you, if you have any other number you can provide it to me for more easy communication. You are requested to send the 500 US Dollars today or tomorrow morning am giving you the below information on how to send it to India

(HERE IS WESTERN UNION INFORMATION)
NAME: KENNY DAVIES
ADDRESS: NEW DELHI INDIA

THANKS @ BE BLESS

Dr SOLOMON.

#246875 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:12 am
Dear XXX
How you are today, I write to inform you that I don’t have any account here India so I request you to try your possible best and make sure you transfer the money through western union today so I can cash the money and start coming to your country as soon as possible.

HERE IS WESTERN UNION INFORMATION
NAME: KENNY DAVIES
ADDRESS: NEW DELHI INDIA

Thanks @ BE BLESS

#246876 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:12 am
Dear XXX
Here is Mr Sumi account information an India senior deployment staff you have to send it through this account below

ACCOUNT NAME: PHUTOVI SUMI
ACCOUNT NUMB: 504310110001769
IFSC CODE: Bkid0005043
MiCR CODE: 797013002
BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH: DiMAPUR INDIA

THANKS @ BE BLESS

Dr SOLOMON.