Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247983 by AlanJones Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:27 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27744529661 & +27867501027

My Beloved Friend in the Lord,

Am very sorry for my late response to your email, as you know l was very sick and could not be able to get up and write you with the help of the nurse.

Thanks allot for sending your information and also for hearing the good ways you want to invest the money for the charity. You have to understand that after my prayers and fasting, the spirit of God directed me to you as a good and trust worthy person who can fulfill my last wish to the glory of God.

Am very grateful to write out an Authorization Letter on your name because my spirit keeps telling me that you will accomplish my last wish. May God give you the mind to fulfill my last wish to His own Glory

Meanwhile, I have this morning written and forwarded an Authorization Letter on your behalf to the bank and the bank have agreed to commence the transfer as soon as they have words with you, The bank Chief Executive Mr. Paul Bernard said that you have to contact the bank so that they will have a word with you before they will commence the transfer.

Please I want you to contact the bank right away and hear what the bank has to say. Below are the bank's contact and the account info:

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank South Africa (SC BSA)
Bank Address: 5th Floor, No: 4 Sandown Valley Crescent, Sandton 2196.
Gauteng Province, South Africa.
Bank Chief Executive: Mr. Paul Bernard (SC BSA)
PHONE: +27 (0) 744529661
FAX: Fax: +27 (0) 867501027
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL [email protected]
Acc/No : SA-ZA-0171010018342
Swift Code : SAZAZAJJ
Telex : 17651- 36221-45406

When you Contact the bank tell them that you are contacting on my behalf (Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson) the wife of their Late customer Mr. Johnson who deposited the sum of $5.6million Dollars in a suspense account with my name as the next of kin.

Please don't forget to always put me in your prayers

Waits to hear from you and please let me know how it goes with the bank and less I forget I write you by the help of a Nurse.

Regards and remain bless,

Yours Sister in pain.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement