Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248010 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:06 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 175.45.49.210
Originating ISP: Wharf T&t
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.170.83 with SMTP id t80csp1224405ioe;
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.241.9 with SMTP id we9mr14490542pbc.59.1429879546294;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.ucal.hk ([175.45.49.210])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id vp9si635858pbc.141.2015.04.24.05.45.45
for <<snipped>>;
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=175.45.49.210;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: by mail.ucal.hk (Postfix, from userid 48)
id 47616AE5E48; Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:40:06 +0800 (HKT)
To: <snipped>
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR OVERDUE FUND
From: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:40:06 +0800 (HKT)

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST,
APAPA LAGOS.
Tell: +234-8033671343
REF:-XVGNN8809

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR OVERDUE FUND

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mrs.Janet Yellen a highly placed official of the international Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that
reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance companies,Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be
transferred to you directly from our source.I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. you are advise to respond immediately for further details on how your fund will be released into your designated bank account.below is our contact details,we are Expecting your prompt reply thank you.

Fax line 234-1-7769964
Reply to; [email protected]

Sincerely
Mrs.Janet Yellen
I.M.F OFFICIAL

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#248640 by AlanJones Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348033671343

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST, APAPA LAGOS. Tell: +234-8033671343 REF:-XVGNN8809 INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR OVERDUE FUND This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Mrs.Janet Yellen a highly placed official of the international Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance companies,Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. you are advise to respond immediately for further details on how your fund will be released into your designated bank account.below is our contact details,we are Expecting your prompt reply thank you. Fax line 234-1-7769964 Reply to; [email protected] Sincerely Mrs.Janet Yellen I.M.F OFFICIAL

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#256599 by AlanJones Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:17 am
From: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) - [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348033671343 & +23417769964

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST, APAPA
LAGOS. Tell: +234-8033671343 REF:-XVGNN8809

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR OVERDUE FUND : [email protected]

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be
of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been
experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive
demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier
Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Mrs.Janet
Yellen a highly placed official of the international Monetary Fund
(IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our
office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like
you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat
across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put
a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your
transaction here in Nigeria. All Governmental and Non-Governmental
prostates, NGOs, Finance companies,Banks, Security Companies and
Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have
been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been
advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly
in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further
payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your
fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.I hope this
is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.
you are advise to respond immediately for further details on how your
fund will be released into your designated bank account.

below is our contact details,
we are expecting your prompt reply, thank you.
Fax line 234-1-7769964
Reply to [email protected]

Sincerely
Mrs.Janet Yellen
IMF Official

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.