Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#245000 by Grunt Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:59 am
looking at the lady I assume she might fit here

Karolina012
Female
67 - Bialystok / Poland
Current Location United Kingdom
Last Login 06/04/2015 08:23
About Me
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look as sport woman.

Looking For
I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible)

Appearance
Height(cm) 134
Weight(kg) 48

Image Image

Hello dear how are you doing today,I'm Karoline from Poland,can you email me, i will love to know more about you here is my email..........
([email protected]) there is something i need to share with about is very important.
Advertisement

#248858 by rococo Fri May 01, 2015 4:58 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Germany

flirty9.com/
karoline01
63 years old - from: Czech Republic - looking for a man

About Me
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor,with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent, I'm simple and ordinary person, I don't chase the people just being by myself a hard working person . I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone, i like running on Saturday,I was raised with a strike home background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.
Looking for: I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible)
Hello, how are you doing today,I'm Karolina from Poland, i will love to know more about you if you don't mind.i have something very important that i will love to share with you..
Here is my email....([email protected]) Greetings from Nurse Sonia writing on behalf of Mrs.Karolina .B.Sebastien. Take care,
second pic above:
http://flirty9.com/static/user_uploads/ ... _thumb.jpg

Photo stolen from RIP - Grandma Betty
http://susan-susancancook.blogspot.com/ ... betty.html
#248861 by rococo Fri May 01, 2015 5:10 pm
http://www.lovehabibi.com/en/signup
karolinesebiten67
"Join me on the road to Jannah"
Sosnowiec, Poland
Nicaraguan - Muslim
https://www.metrodate.com/haifa/
Cool Lady In Frankfurt75
Female / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Non-Smoker / No Children
http://www.a2z-matrimonial.com/profile_view.php
ID: karoline01
Name: karoline
Sex: Female - (Woman Seeking Man)
Marital Status: Widow/Widower
Profile Created On: 16-Apr-2015

Religion: Muslim
Mother Tongue: Polish
Education: Masters-Post Graduate

About Me:
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor,with cheerful
character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent, I'm simple and ordinary person, I don't chase the people just being
by myself a hard working person . I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone, i like running on Saturday,I was raised with a strike home background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.
Looking for: I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible)
#255579 by malu53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:05 am
moved to Poland :lol:

karoline
Female / Single
68 - Sosnowiec / Poland
Current Location Netherlands
Create Date 09/06/2015 18:31
Last Login 11/06/2015 06:44

About Me
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor,with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent, I'm simple and ordinary person,

Looking For
very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor,with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent, simple and ordinary person,

Appearance Attractive <<< doubt it :lol:
height(cm) 131
Weight(kg) 42

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession business
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship
Interests trust honest
Education Master
Languages English

Hello, how are you doing today,I'm Karolina from Poland, i

will love to know more about you if you don't mind.

i have something very important that i will love to share with

you..

Here is my email....([email protected])

Greetings from Nurse Sonia :=) writing on behalf of Mrs.Karolina .B.Sebastien.
Take care,
#259096 by Jo3Daddy69 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:50 pm
Dear Beloved joe P,

I Greet you in the Name of God Most merciful One,First i thank for writing me on my private email address.

Let me introduce myself to you once again, My Name is Mrs. Karolina Sebastien from Poland married to Mr.Sebastien.Ben who worked with Poland embassy in Cote Ivoire for many years before he died and We were married without a child.

I am seeking for honest person who can continue with the will of God , When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US $3.000.000.00) Three million dollars in a bank and this money is still in bank Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Three months due to cancer problem.

the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to a trustworthy individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein I want you to use this Fund for orphanages, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child and also, that will inherit this Fund and my husband relatives are evil minded and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by evil plotters.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. If you have the interest of helping the less privileged living around your locality with your true heart and wish to extend your Godly help to these people in the society and be blessed through way, Please do respond to this email at your convenience with your details as follows; With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply with the information i request below I shall give you the contact of the Bank.

That a photo of me Miss Nurse Sonia and the Deposit Certificate, i am too old to be your lover but God touch my heart to Share this with you because of the way i found you.

I await your soonest response with your full information, example.

Your full name......................
Address................................
Age.......................................
Country.................................
Work.....................................
Tel.........................................
Pictures.................................

Any delay to the reply of this letter will give me another chance of looking for another person concerning this letter.

Greetings from Nurse Sonia writing on behalf of Mrs.Karolina Sebastien.

Take care,