Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248854 by rococo Fri May 01, 2015 3:44 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com/
Hannah12
21 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hi darling. Nice to meet you. I am intrested in you for good relationship, please contact my email address ( [email protected] ) so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about me,
( [email protected] ) write to my email ok, I am waiting to hear from you.
pic ... http://flirty9.com/static/user_uploads/ ... _thumb.jpg
Advertisement

#248872 by malu53 Sat May 02, 2015 12:24 am
Hello,How are you today and Your family, hope you are in Good condition, now i will like to explain in details of my position and why i initiated this contact with you, my name is Miss Hannah Robert, am a single daughter of my parents, a citizen of Sudan Africa am 23 yrs old, never married, and presently i am residing in the church camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war that was fought in my country years ago, my father was Late Dr. Robert Kadi, he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man, My parent and my younger brother i lose them by the rebels during the fight in my country, i lose all my importants document like / international passport /birth certificate. / ID card, I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me
i managed to escaped to Senegal, through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross, I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business, When my father was alive in deposited some amount of money in the bank in europe € 1.1 Million (One million One Hundred Thousand Euros) he used my name as the next of kin,
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a person who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee am too small to handle the money
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. Please help me for this transaction, only that i cannot operate it alone that is my reason of contacting you in this manner to assist me transferring the fund to your account, i need to go back to my education because i attended in first year in university.
I told the Reverend of the camp about my situation and he allow me to use his office computer send you mail and receive your mail, The Reverend Telephone number is (+221776744161) Please when you call ask of Miss. Hannah Robert, and he will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend Name is Johnson Emmanual.
Send the following information:
(1. Your full name.(2. Your direct Telephone/Mobile.(3. Your Age.(4. Your Occupation.(5. Your Country
I will send you the full details of the bank where the money is deposited, so that you will contact them for the transfer
Am waiting to hear from you.God bless you.Best RegardYours Miss Hannah
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015

Image Image Image
#256852 by malu53 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:41 pm
Dearest Friend,

This is Hannah Robert, Who contacted you some months ago for a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman..

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that I and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($150, 000, 00) ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of ($150, 000, 00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Emmaual in the church camp for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.
Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Rev Cadinal Emmanal Johnson
Email : [email protected]
Phone: +221776744161

My dear I may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement. All contact should be between you and Reverend Emmanual Johnson. Please do let me know immediately you receive cheque so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.
Yours Hannah.
Subject: Dearest Friend, I have a good news.
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015