Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248890 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 2:13 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966534169

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
DEBT RECONCILIATION/AUDIT UNIT
United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017 , USA
YOUR REF: WB/NF/UN/XX0L8 UNITED NATIONS.

Greetings My Dear Friend,

I am authorized by the newly appointed United Nations Secretary General, and the Governing body of the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of my investigation, I discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank and Government regulatory organization in the United States who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

This is to bring to your notice that I am the Executive Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Programmed (UN-Habitat) and I have been instructed by the Secretary-General of The United Nations Ban Ki-moon to pay 500 (Five Hundred) people who have been Victims of Internet scam. The United Nations has decided to pay you $1,500,000 USD (One Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the release of your compensation fund. This email is to 500 (Five Hundred) selected recipients that funds has been extorted from. The United Nations has agreed to compensate you and every foreign contractors that haven't received their contract sum due to Government problems or irregularities etc.

I found your email in our list of unpaid beneficiary that is why I am contacting you, this has been agreed upon and signed by the United Nations Board of Trustees from the WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED. I discovered that the document of your funds is intact and very much available. Note: The United Nations Board of Director have sign your ATM CARD VALUED at $1.5 MILLION USD (One Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), This funds are in an ATM CARD for security purpose.

My contact details are as stated below :-

Name:( Dr. Steve Otunzu Aguleri )
Email:( [email protected] )
Phone Number:( +229_66534169 )

Please reconfirm the following information's for your perusal.

1.Full Name:
2.Address:
3.Phone Number:
4.Country:
5.Occupation:
6.Sex:
7.Age:

I expect your urgent attention to this email to enable me monitor this payment effectively. Most importantly you shall be requested to pay the sum of $79 only for the shipping fee of your ATM CARD with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again and for your information my dear good friend, you are the only person and the only one holding your self for now to received your fund at your doorstep immediately without any further delay. You are advice to get back to us in order to enable us give you the information how to send the needed fee immediately, so that you will have your fund immediately at your doorstep.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible if you are still interested to received your fund.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Steve Otunzu Aguleri.
Executive Director United Nations Human Settlements Programmed
United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#249341 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 3:43 am
Tel. No.: +22966534169

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
DEBT RECONCILIATION/AUDIT UNIT
United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017 , USA
YOUR REF: WB/NF/UN/XX0L8 UNITED NATIONS.

Greetings My Dear Good Friend,

Thanks for your urgent reply on this matter and You are welcome to desk of Special duty Dr. Steve Otunzu Aguleri the Executive Director United Nations Human Settlements Programmed United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) working together with the International Monetary of Funds (IMF) Unit Benin Rep, also together towards free world by promoting and defending integrity, justice and the rule of law’ Mission, We are cover citizens in international transactions

This is the receipt of your email, order from the United Nations Secretary General Office here, in respect with the provision act of decree FBI authority constitution; I am directed to inform you that your INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD VALUED at $1.5 MILLION USD (One Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars only have verification and confirmations are correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to affect your delivery as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

Your INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD is real and legitimate, So what we need from you now is your absolutely comply in this matter to enable us complete the assignment handed over to this office by WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED for legal service to receive your INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD VALUED at $1.5 MILLION USD (One Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars only. And the only required fee demanded is $79 only for the shipping fee of your ATM CARD with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again and for your information my dear good friend, you are the only person and the only one holding your self for now to received your fund at your doorstep immediately without any further delay.

However; you are advice to try your possible best and see that you send the needed fee of $79 only to our cashier agent immediately through Western Union or money gram and Ria Transfer, just only international money transfer and for your information dear friend, this is the only and last thing holding you as of now to received your total fund as the real owner of it, so be advice to try your possible best and see that you send the needed fee of $79 only with the information payment details below;

1. Receiver name: =============================Michael Ubaguw
2. Country: =============================Benin republic.
2 city================================Cotonou
3. Question=============================Urgent
4. Answer: ==========================Yes
5. Amount: ========================$79 only

After sending the needed fee, you are to forward the payment control number, sender name, as soon as you finish making the payment of this $79.00 dollars for the shipping fee of your ATM VISA CARD, do not hesitate to email us with the payment information on our email as stated below, so that we can facilitate the release and dispatch of your INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD to your home address IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN. Thank you and God bless you as we look forward for your email with the payment information for urgent treat this matter accordingly

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible if you are still interested to received your fund.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Steve Otunzu Aguleri.
Executive Director United Nations Human Settlements Programmed
United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
Email:([email protected])
Phone Number:(+229_66534169)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.