Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248898 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 2:29 am
Tel. No.: +221774275704

My son,

May the peace of God be with you and your family, i receive your massage today and i want to assure you that your valued draft cheque of ( $150,000.00 USD ) ( one hundred and fifty thousand dollars) left on my care by the young lady, Miss jessica ferdinand before living the camp which she instructed me to make sure that it is being deliver to you is still here with me, but before sending it to you i will like you to send me your personal information as follow,

Full Name:.............
phone:...................
Address:................

all this are compulsory for my interest here to make sure that the draft is been delivered to the right person, after confirmation of your information today, i will go to DHL / FedEx or Ups Courier service office here in Dakar city to know the cost of sending your cheque to you over there in your country, i am waiting for your information today.

Rev Father john joshua

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#248899 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 2:30 am
Mailing;...................... .........$150
Vat (10%)......................... .....$170
TOTAL......................... .........$320

This is to confirm the receipt of your massage and i have confirmed that you are the rightful owner of the Bank draft, my daughter Jessica signed a Bank Draft worth of ( $150.000.00) for you before she has left the camp to meet with his new partner in Paraguay as nature will have it.

Be informing that I have gone to the DHL delivery office to find out the cost of delivery of the bank Draft to your given address and they made me to understand that it will cost the sum of (320 Dollar ) , to send the ORIGINAL BANK Draft to you. or you can com over here in Drake Senegal to have the cheque by yourself ,

here is the nformation to send the money,

name: john Joshua
City: DAKAR
Question: nice god
Answer: god is good

Mobile +221 774275704
After sending the money you send to me the payment information so i can get it immediately and go for the posting of the cheque remember to send the money through Western Union money transfer or money gramm.

Rev Father
john Joshua

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.