Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250169 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 9:06 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348068802886

Special Agent in Charge of the FBI?s Atlanta Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Intelligence field unit
2635 Century Parkway N.E,
Suite 400 Atlanta, GA 30345 USA

Attention: XXX,

I am special Mr. Darryl Douglas, from the federal bureau of investigation
(Atlanta division) intelligence unit. We have just intercepted and
confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at Harts field Jackson Atlanta
international airport, and are on the verge of moving it to our bureau
head quarters.

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum
of SUD$10.5m and also backup document which bears your name as the
receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out
on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it
that he was to deliver this fund to your residence as your
contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of finance
Minster of the federal government of Nigeria.

We cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to
release the consignment to the diplomat, when we found out that the boxes
is lacking one very important documentation which as a result, the boxes
have been confiscated until the required document is provided.

According to section 229 subsections 31 of the 1991 constitution on
release of unclaimed consignment payment, your consignment lacks funds
ownership certificate and for that reason you must contact me for
direction on how to procure this certificate, so that your consignment can
be legally cleared and okay for delivery to you.

You are required to contact this bureau within 72 hours or we would take
it that you do not want your consignment, and would move it to the
treasury Also, you must not contact any other bank for any payment,
because your payment is here in care of our storage vault team and will be
released to you once you follow my directives

You have been warned.

Yours in service
Mr. Darryl Douglas,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250170 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 9:06 am
pecial Agent in Charge of the FBI?s Atlanta Division
Intelligence field unit

Attention: XXX,

Thank you so much for your urgent response, Base on your email writhing i want to personally guarantee you that as soon as the document requested above is sum meted to our office your fund will be completely delivered as promise by this office.

Base on the information gather by the authority in charge of your delivery consignment. You are instructed to contact their above office in Nigeria so that they will be able to secure your Document Certificate of ownership and once that is done your fund will be speedy dispatch to your country Near by airport so that it will be easier to claim by you.

The Delivery Officer Name James God swill From Nigeria.

The name above listed is the man you are instructed to contact immediately to secure your document in Nigeria Through our Regional Office in Africa Nigeria.

Name: Mr Lyd Brown
Address: [email protected]
Tell.... +2348068802886

Yours in service
Mr. Darrly Douglas,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250171 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 9:07 am
special Agent in Charge of the FBI?s Atlanta Division
Intelligence field unit

XXX.

Mr John is the people that bring this consignment to our custody, Why Mr Lyd Brown is the contact information i gave to you, He is the person that will help you to secure your requested document that we need in other to get your fund release to the diploma tic's John .

So You are advise to contact Mr. Lyd brown today for immediate secure of your certificate.

You have been warned.

Yours in service
Mr. Darryl Douglas,

#250172 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 9:08 am
This is your box that was intercepted by FIB OFFICE, wE ARE ONLY ADVISE TO TAKE THE PUTURE IN OTHER FOR YOU TO TAKE VERY GOOD LOOK. WE HAVE LESS THE DELIVERY TO $75 DOLLARS SO WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ADVISE AS REGARDS THIS.
MR. DARRTYL DOUGLAS,

#250174 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 9:09 am
2 months after the above exchange, the scammer wrote again to the same victim using the same email address, but his name has now changed

Attention: Sir
Today after the meeting with the presidency and the bank management your card was issued and activated and also dispatched to the courier company for delivery.

Finally make sure that you reconfirm your full name, your Postal address or your home address and direct telephone number to us again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery because today your ATM Card have been dispatched to the METROPOLITAN DELIVERY COMPANY to deliver your parcel to you.

Take note that as soon as the parcel is on transit your tracking number will be forward to you so that it will enable you to track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try and reconfirm your information as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and take note that your pin code of the card is 7864 do not expose it to anybody. And try to call me so that i will be rest assure that this message got to you save. Direct Mobile +234-8068802886

You should reconfirm the bellow:
Your Full Names.............................................................................
Address:...................................................................................................................................
Direct Telephone Number:.......................................................
Yours sincerely
MR.Dan Willie
DIRECTOR ATM DELIVERY DEPT.
+234-8068802886

#250175 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 9:09 am
Dear Sir/ Ma
Please sorry for my late response, The fact is that i don't have money to complete This transaction that is why i was trying to sick for loan that will cover up all the charges from the delivery company to your door step

Well Sir The loan was just only $7,000.00 dollars to finalize this transaction.

Thank you as i wait to hear from you. If i can go ahead and collect the loan from Miro finance Bank.

Best Regardrs
Mr Daniel Willie
Mobile Line +2348183432847