Information on romance scams and scammers.
#250178 by malu53 Sat May 09, 2015 9:10 am
James
Male / Divorced
62 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Dallas/ United States
Create Date 09/05/2015 12:24
Last Login 09/05/2015 12:38

Hi Princess charming

About Me
I enjoy most anything outdoors, i like riding horses ....i've had horses most of my Life...i enjoy being with Family and Friends...also like concerts...travel is my passion...i enjoy cruises...The Lady i seek is both intelligent and attractive, but has a very kind Heart and loves Life and enjoys the finer things Life has to Offer.....i would like to find someone to treat me as i treat them, Loyalty, respect, trust and appreciation..i miss all the little things in a great relationship, little kisses, holding hands, morning coffee, planning together...enjoying our families...

Looking For
loving, caring, honest, loyal, humble and God fearing woman

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Engineer
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University

My name is James Green, from Los Angeles, California. I am apparently new to
this service so I decided to drop this for a trial and I hope it will work.
Your profile seem interesting and very attracting to me, You've got all I need
in my dream woman and we can overcome the great distance as i am ready willing to go anywhere , also the distance is just a test , do you agree with that ?
i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion, I'm Self Employed, I have a good sense of humor... .Age (62yrs) .I'm a Divorce been
Divorce for 8yrs now. Have been single for the past 8 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, I would want us
to continue this conversation further through my email which is jgreen375 at y a h o o . c o m Hope to hear from you very soon.
Have a Nice day.
James
Advertisement

#250184 by malu53 Sat May 09, 2015 9:16 am
zorpia
James
63, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 50‑75, in United States.
Divorced
I am Friendly.
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
I enjoy most anything outdoors, i like riding horses ....i've had horses most of my Life...i enjoy being with Family and Friends...also like concerts...travel is my passion...i enjoy cruises...The Lady i seek is both intelligent and attractive, but has a very kind Heart and loves Life and enjoys the finer things Life has to Offer.....i would like to find someone to treat me as i treat them, Loyalty, respect, trust and appreciation..i miss all the little things in a great relationship, little kisses, holding hands, morning coffee, planning together...enjoying our families...

same pic and info here
http://www.howaboutwe.com/users/jgreen375
#250190 by malu53 Sat May 09, 2015 9:29 am